PDA

View Full Version : Speeding?

Vagabond
22nd March 2006, 18:24
More humor in a V-twin: A seasoned old cruiser gets pulled over for doing 66 mph in a 65. The hard-nosed rookie officer demands of the biker “Let me see your license. You were going one mile per hour over the speed limit.” The biker replies, well I can show you the license of the guy whose bike I just stole, it’s in the saddle bag.” “Wh-a-a-a-a-t?” the rookie cop demands, “You stole the bike?” “Sure did,” the biker replies, “I’ve got his license next to the gun I shot the owner with. May I get it for you, Officer?” Now the rookie was really freaked. He takes two steps backwards, and calls for back-up. Hearing the details over the radio, the Captain himself responds to the call. When the Captain arrives, he demands to see the license and regi, and the biker quickly and politely complies. Flabbergasted, the Captain demands, “Why, the junior officer here said that you just stole this bike and that you shot its owner.” “Right” the cruiser responds coolly, “and he probably told you that I was speeding, too!”
:devil2:

Back Fire
22nd March 2006, 19:04
yip... indeedy...

WRT
23rd March 2006, 08:40
Does it still count as a repost if its modified from its original form? Shortened too, but then again its hard to explain how the rider managed to stuff a body into his saddlebags (rather than the trunk of the car as in the original).

Still, nicely reworded for a bike forum!