PDA

View Full Version : Bike down on Onehunga Motorway?

Motu
18th April 2004, 18:21
Did anyone see this?

Coming down the hill from Hillsborough in my van this morning,on my way to a trial - I saw a bike on the side of the road,looking in a bit of a mess,it was still there,although moved on my way back this afternoon.Big dent and bent poles on the mesh fence.Looked like a TDM or maybe Super Tenare,although it could be a C50 with my bike spotting skills.

Who's for a bit of lifting tonight? - I've got the van and trailer with tie downs and my shops at the top of the hill - but I'll need a hand to get it up. :whistle:

Posh Tourer :P
18th April 2004, 20:46
Are you in those warehouses earmarked for motorway extension land motu?? I live 5 mins walk away.......

wkid_one
18th April 2004, 21:24
but I'll need a hand to get it up. :whistle:
Motu - I think you better keep that between you and Heather

Motu
18th April 2004, 21:49
Are you in those warehouses earmarked for motorway extension land motu?? I live 5 mins walk away.......

No ones in them anymore,I'm a roundabout or two away - I've seen you riding around.

Posh Tourer :P
18th April 2004, 22:27
Ah yep... I commute along Carr Rd regularly..... I didnt think there was anyone in those sheds, cos a family friend had to move out along with many others... but recently I've seen heaps of cars etc parked out there, so i figured maybe they were being used very temporarily

Two Smoker
18th April 2004, 22:38
Hey PT ill be at your house in 30 secs to pick it up :whistle:

Menial
18th April 2004, 22:59
in onehunga if you need a hand, saw it today while going for blast

Motu
19th April 2004, 11:10
I've just been down the motorway and the bike is gone (ok,whoever it was,I want my spotters commission) I see a skid mark where a car or truck has left the road and gone into the fence,looks like the bike has got tangled up in this mess somehow.

I see a Super Tenare come through my intersection most days,and have actualy helped him get the bike going a couple of times when it wouldn't start at the pumps.Hope it's not the same one,and if it is that he's ok.