PDA

View Full Version : Passed License test

speights_bud
23rd March 2006, 22:11
Yep, booked restricted license test in for this morning at 10:15 and passed test no problemo, actually looking at the instructors notes i did everything right:woohoo: .
Weather was a bit drizzly though and front brake packed a sad but managed to improvise for the short time.
Don't know what happened but the lever suddenly became rock hard and any pressure on it induced braking. Me thinks not such a good thing<_< . Any ideas on what the problem could be? (pads are in good cond. Though master cylinder has been feeling a bit dodgy for a while)

Ah well im just another biker out there now, i've lost my distinctive bright yellow L-plate :cry:

froggyfrenchman
23rd March 2006, 22:18
good on ya young fella! May i sujest a ceremonial burnout on the ofending l plate? on daddys bike of course....

SwanTiger
23rd March 2006, 22:23
Congratulations!

Gixxer 4 ever
23rd March 2006, 22:39
good on ya young fella! May i sujest a ceremonial burnout on the ofending l plate? on daddys bike of course....

Thank you for your advise Froggy. Had he got it yesterday he could have but the Gixxer is wearing the new Pilot Sport so I would like to scrub it in myself thanks. 0 k's on it.
Well done Speights_Bud.

Motoracer
23rd March 2006, 23:16
Good on ya bud! :niceone:

Insanity_rules
24th March 2006, 07:58
Congrats, Must be a good feeling getting rid of that L plate eh?

speights_bud
24th March 2006, 10:34
Yep didn't take long to get the plate off, And it feels so good not having to think about being 30 k's overthe limit at all times:spudflip: .
And i've finally re-installed my laptop wireless drivers so ill be on here during study classes more often:Punk:

Sparky Bills
24th March 2006, 10:39
Sweet dude!
Just in time for winter:woohoo:

Gixxer 4 ever
24th March 2006, 11:07
And i've finally re-installed my laptop wireless drivers so ill be on here during study classes more often:Punk:

So I see.....:scratch: .....

You will have your own Gixxer but I don't think it will be 4 ever....

MSTRS
24th March 2006, 11:30
As said in person yesterday....congrats.....and no...you can't have a go on the 1100:nono:

kiwifruit
24th March 2006, 12:13
shot mate, congrats!
Im sure the old man will give you a sharp deal (easy payments etc) on the gsxr?

speights_bud
24th March 2006, 13:26
As said in person yesterday....congrats.....and no...you can't have a go on the 1100:nono:

No i better not push that one, hXc will be naggin you enough in time:soon:

shot mate, congrats!
Im sure the old man will give you a sharp deal (easy payments etc) on the gsxr?
____
No i don't think he would part with his baby tp me permanently. but considerations may be made to sell the 250 and buy his old 85 gixxer from its current owner.... maybe, in time.:shifty:

speights_bud
25th March 2006, 21:47
...but considerations may be made to sell the 250 and buy his old 85 gixxer from its current owner.... maybe, in time.:shifty:

Well maybe not, went out to see the guy who had the bike and he sold it about a month ago:gob: 'Rex' has been sold to someone wellington ways!

He is attached below, just in case anyone has seen him around... garr

bladez
25th March 2006, 21:48
congrats there one more to go :eek: and then full go get them :ride: and enjoy no L plate

Limb
26th March 2006, 08:35
good going....