PDA

View Full Version : where are the KB chics?

Draco
18th April 2004, 21:48
Hi ladies,
I have yet to meet any KB chics on our rides. Where are you all hiding? Do all these wheelie maniacs put you off? I'd love to see some of you out there, and it would be nice not to be the ONLY chic in the group. Anyone wanting to join our small group (who don't all ride like maniacs) PM me your mobile number and i'll txt you next time were going out.
Cheers Jen. :apint:

Ms Piggy
18th April 2004, 22:53
Hi ladies,
I have yet to meet any KB chics on our rides. Where are you all hiding? Do all these wheelie maniacs put you off? I'd love to see some of you out there, and it would be nice not to be the ONLY chic in the group. Anyone wanting to join our small group (who don't all ride like maniacs) PM me your mobile number and i'll txt you next time were going out.
Cheers Jen. :apint:

Hey Jen,
That's what I've been thinking too! Pity we're at separate ends of the island. The only other woman KBer I've met is Lynda. C'mon girls! :wavey: Maybe we could have a girls ride out. But just wait until I can get my leg over again! :D

I've chatted to a few of you but I haven't been riding with any of ya (Lynda I can't really count riding from Lower Hutt McD's to TSS & then MotoMart as a proper ride).

Cathy

Slim
18th April 2004, 23:11
I'm in Hamilton and a shiftworker, so I show up to the rides I can. :ride:

babyB
19th April 2004, 01:19
Hi gals im here but dont getout that often

claire
19th April 2004, 13:20
I'm in Rotorua and we tend to ride with a group of friends most of the time. I'd be interested in a girls ride somewhere though to met others. I ride with a group of woman occasionally that we've met over time and it's always a good day out. Won't tell you what the guys call us though!!!!

Claire

KATWYN
19th April 2004, 13:57
for claires post. :eek: haha

Not hiding, just busy

celticyankee
19th April 2004, 16:37
I'm in Hamilton and would DEFINATELY be available for a ladies ride.....don't have cell phone (not that kiwi-ized yet) but can always be reached by email.

I rode mostly alone as I'm new to NZ but not riding.....so if there are any rides scheduled this end of the north island I'd be a starter!

Safe Journeys y'all

MadDuck
19th April 2004, 20:33
Hey Jen

Well me out every weekend weather permitting but been on 2 KB rides now and was only chick. Both were great fun and I never binned it. Just didnt like getting lost too much.

Always keen for a blat but not sure about keeping up. OOOOOHHHHH and I so love wheelies! Damn wish I had the skill without falling of the bike and looking like a twat. I have PMed cellie #
MD

MadDuck
19th April 2004, 20:39
heres an after thought ...I am full of those. Maybe meet up for Ronnie (2nd May) run as Talamarkos always good supporters of WIMA linen run....go for a blat somewhere after that cos it aint very long??? Bring the wheelie kings along too :niceone:

Draco
19th April 2004, 20:56
Thanx for the replies gals. I can see were all fairly spread out.

MadDuck, i'll check my pm and get back to you, your idea sounds great. Next time we have an organised ride, ill let you all know and anyone who's available will be welcome to join me (oh and the wheelie kings too, better mention the boys, you know how fragile their egos are :bleh: )

Safe riding gals,
Cheers, Jen.

Cajun
20th April 2004, 12:42
me wife is a member but she don't post, she had finical end of year accounitng book work to do on saturday was reason she did not bring her and her bike along

claire
20th April 2004, 20:35
Thinking about coming up to the Ronny Run if there are going to be a few of you there. Will have to see how the funds are after this weekend though, am taking my car to the Whangamata Beach Hop, will let you know next week if I can make it.

Claire

MadDuck
21st April 2004, 20:50
I'm in Rotorua and we tend to ride with a group of friends most of the time. I'd be interested in a girls ride somewhere though to met others. I ride with a group of woman occasionally that we've met over time and it's always a good day out. Won't tell you what the guys call us though!!!!

Claire

grrrr...dont just hate that! Just because I ride a motorbike and love watching the racing (both cars and bikes) and am a petrolhead. Do any of you other gals get sick of being labelled a Dyke (not that I have a problem with people that way inclined) or a damn tomboy?
I can wear a skirt if I need to dammit and might even scratch out some makeup for a special occassion....ummm must check see if I still got any :brick:

Ms Piggy
23rd April 2004, 10:53
grrrr...dont just hate that! Just because I ride a motorbike and love watching the racing (both cars and bikes) and am a petrolhead. Do any of you other gals get sick of being labelled a Dyke (not that I have a problem with people that way inclined) or a damn tomboy?
I can wear a skirt if I need to dammit and might even scratch out some makeup for a special occassion....ummm must check see if I still got any :brick:

Yeah, I find it quite amusing and annoying that some people insist on labelling everyone & putting then into a box! It couldn't possibly be that we like motor bikes (and men in leather ;) ) and can still be feminine (for want of a better word).

Indiana_Jones
23rd April 2004, 11:15
Yeah, where are the KB chicks? :yeah:

-Indy

KATWYN
23rd April 2004, 12:17
:rolleyes: Sex on the brain Indiana. Go for a hard out bike ride
that will fix it!

DEATH_INC.
23rd April 2004, 12:22

-Indy
Going for the 'most popular' award are we...... :kick:

merv
23rd April 2004, 19:16

-Indy

I've just checked, they're not at my place, not even in the kitchen or should I say the garage?

Indiana_Jones
23rd April 2004, 23:05
:rolleyes: Sex on the brain Indiana. Go for a hard out bike ride
that will fix it!

Damn right it is :laugh:
lol I'm 17 :D

I know something else that will fix it :whistle:

-Indy

Posh Tourer :P
23rd April 2004, 23:18
yeah but that will make you go blind and is over in two minutes, whereas a bike ride can be done respectably while outside, with other people even, and can take hours... much better cure mate....lasts longer too...

MadDuck
26th April 2004, 21:12
Yeah, I find it quite amusing and annoying that some people insist on labelling everyone & putting then into a box! It couldn't possibly be that we like motor bikes (and men in leather ;) ) and can still be feminine (for want of a better word).

hmmmm thanks Celtic. So eloquently put! I may just keep the 250 and watch from the sideline - the blokes in leather that is :D

Draco
28th April 2004, 16:15
I've just checked, they're not at my place, not even in the kitchen or should I say the garage?

Sorry Indiana but this guy just topped you on the popular list :bleh: Sorry Merv, none of us chicks in your garage cause we got our own :rockon:

White trash
28th April 2004, 16:31
hmmmm thanks Celtic. So eloquently put! I may just keep the 250 and watch from the sideline - the blokes in leather that is :D

Ummmmm....haven't seen too many of these prime specimen blokes in their leathers then? Not too much to look at from this site.

Except for Jimbo750 of course, he's so dreamy :love:

Ms Piggy
28th April 2004, 16:40
none of us chicks in your garage cause we got our own :rockon:

That is my dream! When I grow up & become a better biker, to have my own double garage & a HUGE tool kit(b/c we all know girls that size of a tool kit matters :yes: )....the thought of it make me go weak at the knees! :love:

Mitch
28th April 2004, 18:40
Ummmmm....haven't seen too many of these prime specimen blokes in their leathers then? Not too much to look at from this site.

Oh my god, I turn my back for a few lottle months and I come back to find this going on hehehe
Can I watch????? ;)

merv
28th April 2004, 19:20
Oh my god, I turn my back for a few lottle months and I come back to find this going on hehehe
Can I watch????? ;)

Hi Mitch, thought we hadn't heard from you in a while, what's up?

Motoracer
28th April 2004, 20:58

How many other guys have you got your eyes on between CK and Jimbo750?

No, I am not jelouse and I don't feel left out :weep:

LB
29th April 2004, 05:42
Can I watch????? ;)
Hi Mitch - have seen a couple of photos from the after match function on Saturday at the Counties Inn.....looks like you guys were having a good time! (you were having a good time even before I left - how many more rounds of tequila slammers did you guys get through?!)

White trash
29th April 2004, 07:37
Can I watch????? ;)

Well "Holy Shit!", long time no hear!

When you gonna come play some pool with us girl? Actually, I'm having a flat warming soon, tons of your sort of people, I'll PM ya later. :soon:

Firefight
29th April 2004, 08:01

Ah so thats why you were staying behind CK,on 22 :innocent: wondered why a 1.05 first time @ Puke would be behind another rider :o

F/F

White trash
29th April 2004, 16:14
Ah so thats why you were staying behind CK,on 22 :innocent: wondered why a 1.05 first time @ Puke would be behind another rider :o

F/F

Nah! It was running from an angry/jealous looking Sudeep when I set my fastest laps.

Motoracer
29th April 2004, 16:19
Nah! It was running from an angry/jealous looking Sudeep when I set my fastest laps.

Yea yea, just cause you get better training from riding at Manfield. Next time I wont go so easy on ya. (oh wait, the next time is prolly going to be manfield.... damn! better go and hide now)

Firefight
29th April 2004, 16:47
Yea yea, just cause you get better training from riding at Manfield. Next time I wont go so easy on ya. (oh wait, the next time is prolly going to be manfield.... damn! better go and hide now)

Tell me your not taking that piece of shit Van that you bought off me to Manfield !! :Pokey:

Firefight :cool:

Motoracer
29th April 2004, 17:00
Tell me your not taking that piece of shit Van that you bought off me to Manfield !! :Pokey:

Firefight :cool:

Remember, in the Manfield openday thread, I had mentioned that I will be trying to hitch a ride with xjxjxj just to avoid taking my awesome new van down. You even asked WT to not encourage me from that kind of behaviour.

If I was Andrew, I would have said that you might be getting old mate (forgeting things) :lol:

Firefight
29th April 2004, 17:08
Remember, in the Manfield openday thread, I had mentioned that I will be trying to hitch a ride with xjxjxj just to avoid taking my awesome new van down. You even asked WT to not encourage me from that kind of behaviour.

If I was Andrew, I would have said that you might be getting old mate (forgeting things) :lol:

Just cause you are twice as fast as me, doesn't give you the right to, ah, um bugger ,I forgot what I was going to say ! :doh:

F/F

Andrew
29th April 2004, 19:31
Just cause you are twice as fast as me, doesn't give you the right to, ah, um bugger ,I forgot what I was going to say ! :doh:

F/F
Thats ok I'll send you a PM tonight as a reminder, and then a txt in the morning just to be safe!

MadDuck
29th April 2004, 20:14
OMG!!!! Thread Hijack at its best :eek:

Was so enjoying hearing about Jimbo750 and why WT think he sooooo dreamy

Indiana_Jones
29th April 2004, 20:53
boo-yah, Jones in the house!
Where the ladies at? :2thumbsup

-Indy

Andrew
29th April 2004, 20:56
boo-yah, Jones in the house!
Where the ladies at? :2thumbsup

-Indy

Beg your pardon? You're making me feel old!! :lol:

LB
30th April 2004, 05:49

hi MadDuck. I'll PM you re Jimbo750......

Firefight
30th April 2004, 06:40

Oh no busted by the thread :Police: again, sorry MD, you got us :wacko:

F/F :wacko:

White trash
30th April 2004, 08:00

Best you get down here to meet the "Legend"! You'll see :laugh:

I love this thread, seems he never looks in here.

MadDuck
30th April 2004, 21:23
Oh no busted by the thread :Police: again, sorry MD, you got us :wacko:

F/F :wacko:

No worries FF. Sorry didnt mean to sound like :Police: Will let you off with verbal warning this time.

Can anyone explain "Boo yah" cos it sure as hell got me stumped and dictionary is next to useless :msn-wink:

Ghost Lemur
30th April 2004, 21:35
Can anyone explain "Boo yah" cos it sure as hell got me stumped and dictionary is next to useless :msn-wink:

Here (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booya) is what Urban Dictionary has to say.

Indiana_Jones
30th April 2004, 23:20
I just use "boo-yah" as Ron stoppalbe from the tv show "kim possible" says it :D

-Indy

Ms Piggy
1st May 2004, 11:44
hi MadDuck. I'll PM you re Jimbo750......

Lynda....are you trying to match make again??? Not that i have any idea on the marital status of either party involved. But I'm sure you'll have it sussed out :msn-wink:

Andrew
1st May 2004, 13:49
I just use "boo-yah" as Ron stoppalbe from the tv show "kim possible" says it :D

-Indy

Ain't that a Disney cartoon? Should pay more attention to the Disney Channel and get in touch with my childish side.

Mitch
1st May 2004, 18:28
Heya Merv, all good mate!!! living in Welly and studying my ass off. It's all going really well and i'm working at Motorad now which is all good.

Lynda Oh mate what a bloody night, it would appear I passed out at the bar around midnight. Apparently we drunk 4 bottles of tequila that night, FELT like it the next day. I was still drunk when I tried to ride to ride to the track the next morning. Fantastic evening had by all hehe

As for you White Trash, name the time and place for a game of pool and I will be there with bells on babe!!!!!
House warming party sounds good too. PM me.

I miss being able to get out on the track and ride with you lot. BUTT I am sure I will be back in Auckland again one day. :ride:

SPman
1st May 2004, 19:38
.... BUTT I am sure I will be back in Auckland again one day. :ride:
Its not all that it's CRACKed up to be... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_128.gif

Indiana_Jones
1st May 2004, 20:19
Ain't that a Disney cartoon? Should pay more attention to the Disney Channel and get in touch with my childish side.

yes it is, classic :msn-wink:

God I'm bored, I need black paint to keep working on my cool 1/35th Sherman model :mad:

But on a bright note, I've finished the 1/35th BMW R75 with sidecar :D

-Indy

Slim
1st May 2004, 21:25
it would appear I passed out at the bar around midnight.
I know someone who is getting a lot of mileage out of that wee snippet of info (I believe you told him ??? ) and will probably be giving you loads of grief about it long into the future. :D :D :D :D

Fell asleep on the bar, for heavens sake!!! :o

pete376403
2nd May 2004, 00:08
He's lucky it was on tequila - could have been beer forced on him by some predatory female - probably would have been married by now :eek:

Mitch
2nd May 2004, 14:22
Fell asleep on the bar, for heavens sake!!! :o

Hang on a minute, I never said "I fell asleep" :msn-wink:
That would imply it was voluntary and I had some control over the situation.
I PASSED OUT hehehe, however I woke up in my bed in my motel room, alone and fully dressed so BIG UPs to the lovely guys that carried me out, put me in the car took me back and put me to bed hehehe.

As for that male of yours chick......... All the time he's giving me shit about passing out, i'm still kicking his ass on the race track so it's all good!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Slim
2nd May 2004, 14:58
I PASSED OUT hehehe, however I woke up in my bed in my motel room, alone and fully dressed so BIG UPs to the lovely guys that carried me out, put me in the car took me back and put me to bed hehehe.

As for that male of yours chick......... All the time he's giving me shit about passing out, i'm still kicking his ass on the race track so it's all good!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm not sure if Passing Out is better or worse than falling asleep on the bar, but it's nice to know that you were drinking with a class bunch of guys who looked out for you properly in your incapacitated state. ;) :niceone:

And as to that male of mine ... you keep rubbing it in as much as possible chick!!! :D :D :D