PDA

View Full Version : Trade-me hecklers?

750Y
24th March 2006, 07:55
why oh why must some people insist on being a dickhead? especially on someone's auction.

i hope this is noone on here..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports-tourer/auction-51184843.htm

i thought it was amusing anyhow..

Fishy
24th March 2006, 07:58
Bloody hell, thats sad eh. Poor guy just wants to sell his bike. If I were him I would have just ignored those remarks. :ar15:

MisterD
24th March 2006, 07:59
Why would it be someone on here, we've got KB as an outlet for such idiocy..

Colapop
24th March 2006, 08:08
Sanjeev is work bloody long day for to pay his bill. No it is not right that he is given to be subject of much bad question....

Swoop
24th March 2006, 09:32
With all the resident "spell checkers" on this site, it might be a KB'er...:weep:

bugjuice
24th March 2006, 09:35
someone wanna copy n paste the facts?
stoopid work blocks TM..

750Y
24th March 2006, 09:43
for you bug..

"I've never know anyone to 'DRIVE' a motorcycle before. How different is that to 'RIDEING' a bike Sanjeev??" posted by: canon10 (35 )

Hi, Thanks for taking interest to ask such a questions. I know many of us hate using the term Drive for a motorcycle and believe me i asked the same to one of my biker mate couple of years back and his reply was WHY NOT?he said its true we do ride cycles, motorcycles and even horses but the only reason we refer the DRIVE for a motorcycle is coz a motorcycle is motor driven and hence you would find people commonly stating that they drove the motorbike or Motorbike been driven carefully or nicel " posted by sanjeev

"No sorry!! most motorcycles are either chain driven or have shaft drive. Therefore how can one be driven??" posted by: canon10 (35 )

dont take it offensively but mate i'm trying to sell my motorbike here and not expecting someone get into details of english grammer, please do visit this link and see for yourself why the word Drive is often used for motocycle http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/northern_california/13595740.htm 1:39 am, Fri 24 Mar

bugjuice
24th March 2006, 09:47
cheers 7fidy..
what a dick.

marty
24th March 2006, 10:07
intersesting to see canon10 has never sold anything on trademe - shame really, was going to put him in as a favorite and hassle him ;)

Smorg
24th March 2006, 10:08
Poor bugger.

Dont say much do ya mate? Just focusing on that post count is my guess:Offtopic:

2_SL0
24th March 2006, 12:25
I have a far more interesating question, why are looking Dave? hehehehehe.

Sniper
24th March 2006, 12:35
Dont say much do ya mate? Just focusing on that post count is my guess:Offtopic:

My posts have meaning behind them.

750Y
24th March 2006, 13:10

oops i just can't help myself,
i have a green zx7r wallpaper on my computer, it's sooo distracting.. arrgh i luv it! no i mean i like it, dam!
i even considered hiring a bmw & riding to welly for a weekend to visit family but that'd just get me started all over again.
giving bikes away is HARD, i don't recommend it to any sane person..,
luckily for me I do not fall into that category

Firefight
24th March 2006, 13:21
.....:Offtopic: , but hey there Dave, nice to see you looking in , hope all is well with you and the family.

F/F

750Y
24th March 2006, 13:40
.....:Offtopic: , but hey there Dave, nice to see you looking in , hope all is well with you and the family.

F/F

hey dave,
yeah all good, cheers man.
moving house maybe soon-ish, within franklin, dunno exactly where/when yet tho, lifestyle is pricey now..

Firefight
24th March 2006, 13:51
hey dave,
yeah all good, cheers man.
moving house maybe soon-ish, within franklin, dunno exactly where/when yet tho, lifestyle is pricey now..

let me know if you need a hand, Mrs F/F has big as long wheel base transit work van.. fits heaps of bikes(oh and furniture) give me a call if need some help.

F/F

Insanity_rules
24th March 2006, 14:31
Yeah Trade me is a hive of stuff like that!

marty
24th March 2006, 14:40
yeah i reckon! trademe seems to full of people with WAY too time on their hands, posting meaningless dribble simply for their own entertainment.........

NhuanH
24th March 2006, 14:51
That's good Englund, white man. Want me to learn you some when I'm back? And I don't mean undertaking learning...

Firefight
24th March 2006, 14:55
That's good Englund, white man. Want me to learn you some when I'm back? And I don't mean undertaking learning...

hey there long lost FC brother, hows the hoilday ?,

how are you going with the ""Fight Club" Recruiting ? many keen to join up over there ?

F/F

NhuanH
24th March 2006, 14:58
hey there long lost FC brother, hows the hoilday ?,

how are you going with the ""Fight Club" Recruiting ? many keen to join up over there ?

F/F
Haven't seen that many bikes here in Merka. And I've seen a fook load of people in NYC!

Probably too many SQUIDS to be worthy of FC membership.

Colapop
24th March 2006, 15:13
yeah i reckon! trademe seems to full of people with WAY too time on their hands, posting meaningless dribble simply for their own entertainment.........
Nothing like KB, of course.

Shh don't tell them this place exists they'll migrate...:cry:

DirtMad
24th March 2006, 17:09
Sanjeev is work bloody long day for to pay his bill. No it is not right that he is given to be subject of much bad question....

haha, that reminds me of the hot chicken curry i had two nights ago :sweatdrop

MANY people just surf around trademe looking to be the self proclaimed "trademe police".

thealmightytaco
24th March 2006, 19:35
I like the idea of driving ya bike. And avoiding jandalling ya bike. I put my 2c on his auction.

Psalm42
24th March 2006, 19:50
Go look at what Cannon10 has been buying, too much time with hand down pants by the looks, 4th or 6th purchase down says it all... Surprised he spent the time asking you the questions....

2_SL0
24th March 2006, 19:51

Kiss my arse, Go and tour LA for another 4 hrs in the airport shuttle bus. :bleh:
Hope your having a good time. What the fark u doing on KB u freaking geek.

Dave soz to hijack thread, Ill pm with regards to boat stuff.

Paul