PDA

View Full Version : MotoGp Round 1 SPOILER!

Marknz
19th April 2004, 00:52
DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULT!!

So now I guess we know how good he is... and that it wasn't just the HRC package for all those years. Rossi is a feckin' freak, and we will be talking about him for years to come and our kids and grandkids will be sick and tired of hearing his name. But we can rejoice in having seem him on the track working his magic in our era. Bravo Vale!

SPman
19th April 2004, 07:26
Apparently an absolute thriller of a race, with Rossi and Biaggi going at it right from the flag!

Damn you Sky!

merv
19th April 2004, 11:51
Yep I'll certainly eat my words as I did not think Yamaha would get the M1 going fast enough for Rossi so early. I also thought Hayden and Edwards would have been sticking it to Biaggi by now.

Oh well I can be a Yamaha fan now that I own one.

k14
19th April 2004, 13:16
Man rossi is a legend. Next year he will probably move to a shittier team like suzuki and win on that, lol.

curious george
19th April 2004, 14:46
Did anybody see the race? Or manage to get it taped?
*Hint hint!!*
The race sounded exciting. Would have loved to see it though.... :angry2:

SPman
19th April 2004, 15:01
*Hint hint!!*
The race sounded exciting. Would have loved to see it though.... :angry2: No coverage.
Listened to the WSB though (the guy next door wasnt watching it so I couldnt either! Its a long story) It sounded almost as exciting.Another win for Frankie who now leads the WSB by 20 points!

svs
20th April 2004, 12:22
*Hint hint!!*
The race sounded exciting. Would have loved to see it though.... :angry2:

Got my brother in the UK to tape it. Now got to see if it'll make it half way round the world in one piece. Don't mind passing it on. No promises on quality - or whether it'll even turn up.

jrandom
20th April 2004, 13:05
You can download full-length high quality digital video of the race from the MotoGP website. Not free, though. Perhaps we could start a 'MotoGP delayed coverage' pool where we all contribute an appropriate amount, stick our fingers in our ears and go 'la la la' while we wait for one nominated person with a broadband connection to download and distribute the race videos?

dss3
20th April 2004, 14:25
Sounds like a plan to me, we got the full speed broadband deal at work here without anyone monitering it.

daryl