PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth?

Drew
24th March 2006, 17:53
OK boys and girls, I have got myself into some strife. I tried to help out my lady's sister last weekend, and replaced the water pump in her car. I also tore the gasket putting the new one in, and susequent melt down occured. Being ripped off by mechanic. Need to come up with some money, meaning I have to sell one of my bikes.
Therefore, I should know what it is worth. It's a really tidy, 86 FJ1200 It'll be reg'd and wof'd, Got 56000 miles.
Any fed back is good

megageoff76
24th March 2006, 18:40
Nice job mate, and heres me thinking i was going to let you give me a hand with my bike...

gamgee
24th March 2006, 18:58
OK boys and girls, I have got myself into some strife. I tried to help out my lady's sister last weekend, and replaced the water pump in her car. I also tore the gasket putting the new one in, and susequent melt down occured. Being ripped off by mechanic. Need to come up with some money, meaning I have to sell one of my bikes.
Therefore, I should know what it is worth. It's a really tidy, 86 FJ1200 It'll be reg'd and wof'd, Got 56000 miles.
Any fed back is good

you could get 3-4k for it, but it's gonna be a struggle to sell at any reasonable price, winter isn't exactly a good time for bike sales, and the fj's aren't an overly popular bike :crazy: but good luck with it!!

Sutage
24th March 2006, 23:16
sell me ya fizzer 750

Drew
25th March 2006, 16:43
What's it worth to ya? PM me if your serious.