PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 250 riders in Nelson area

vwgrrl
26th March 2006, 11:24
Hi, am new to all this forum stuff and don't generally have much time available to search heaps. I'd love to meet others in a similar position to me, eg. newbie gal on a 250 looking to go out and stretch their wings, in the Nelson/Tasman/Golden Bay area. Is there anyone out there who'd be up for the occasional ride????

SDU
26th March 2006, 12:58
Welcome to the nuthouse VWGRRL.
Hope you enjoy your new bike.
SDU

Waylander
26th March 2006, 13:15
Woohoo go the Virago lol.

Welcome to the site.

Blairos
27th March 2006, 17:36
Welcome to the fold! I am sure there are some people of like mind/ability in the area wanting to head out on the road with you :chase:

dangerous
27th March 2006, 18:05
Hi, am new to all this forum stuff and don't generally have much time available to search heaps. I'd love to meet others in a similar position to me, eg. newbie gal on a 250 looking to go out and stretch their wings, in the Nelson/Tasman/Golden Bay area. Is there anyone out there who'd be up for the occasional ride????
Welcome to KB vwgrrl, Very nice part of the country up there.
Now I have a couple a mates up there, including a chick on a 500 twin, she just advanced from her 250, still has it... so if you want a contack number P/M me, they are in Nelson.

vwgrrl
29th March 2006, 09:03
to everyone for the welcome! I have someone to ride with who has a 400 just now and that's plenty big enough in terms of speed, she gets a bit bored now and again of having to slow her pace to 'keep up with me'!! So thanks for the offer of a contact of someone with a 500 but they'd only be wanting to whizz away too!