PDA

View Full Version : whats the plan for the 8th

ukbandit
26th March 2006, 15:56
hello campers hi dee hi:blink: Gix, LB what time are you going to be leaving on the 8th and can i meet up with you as i dont know where it is? also who ordered this bloody weather? :spudwhat: Gix did the discs play ok for ya will do the other one again and bring to next meet looking forward to the 8th se ya

aff-man
26th March 2006, 17:49
Hmmmm I dunno what the other boys are doing but I migth be avoiding main roads. I.e. going through the hanua's then through to the place with the M by the castle or something....

ukbandit
27th March 2006, 08:36
Hmmmm I dunno what the other boys are doing but I migth be avoiding main roads. I.e. going through the hanua's then through to the place with the M by the castle or something....
i have no idea where your talking about :doobey: i will bring your discs Aff-man unless theres a practice day coming up se ya:woohoo:

aff-man
27th March 2006, 09:01
i have no idea where your talking about :doobey: i will bring your discs Aff-man unless theres a practice day coming up se ya:woohoo:

Through clevedon through the hanua's and come out by the castle. Then go down the road to mercer and come out a few km from the drag strip.

Ulternativley you could just go down SH1 untill you hit a big sign that says mere mere.... I might not have my bike quite up to road speck so was going to take the back roads.

GIXser
27th March 2006, 13:40
Through clevedon through the hanua's and come out by the castle. Then go down the road to mercer and come out a few km from the drag strip.

Ulternativley you could just go down SH1 untill you hit a big sign that says mere mere.... I might not have my bike quite up to road speck so was going to take the back roads.

Hey Uk, AffM, good idea going through hunuas" cut through that rd that comes out to mercer, however, it il take a while, might consider just cruising on the mway, from manukau , will only take 15 min or so--- we got plenty of riding ahead of us on the strip--- just a thought

aff-man
27th March 2006, 14:07
Hey Uk, AffM, good idea going through hunuas" cut through that rd that comes out to mercer, however, it il take a while, might consider just cruising on the mway, from manukau , will only take 15 min or so--- we got plenty of riding ahead of us on the strip--- just a thought

True that If I get group to go with I will prob go motorway just cause a single bike with no mirrors headlights etc might attract a bit of attention but in a group should be sweet as.

DirtMad
27th March 2006, 17:33
I got overseas on the 7th would have loved to go. Better be some good pics posted up :crybaby:

GIXser
28th March 2006, 13:23
anyone know what time it kicks off???

aff-man
28th March 2006, 14:24

I think about 8:30 or so... probably want to get there nice and early or something to set up. So be there at 8:30 leave at 8ish I'm thinking.

GIXser
28th March 2006, 15:06
I think about 8:30 or so... probably want to get there nice and early or something to set up. So be there at 8:30 leave at 8ish I'm thinking.

allright,, what ya reckon for all that are keen, lets pm for a meeting place, for all concernd

ukbandit
28th March 2006, 22:13
allright,, what ya reckon for all that are keen, lets pm for a meeting place, for all concernd
hi Gix yeah let me know what your planning be nice to ride with you lot down there still dont know where it is Aff-man ha ha pm the meet place :soon:

Riff Raff
29th March 2006, 08:01
Gates open at 8.30 so I'd like all stunters to be there then and ready to be scrutineered straight away so we can get the show on the road!

GIXser
29th March 2006, 09:46
[QUOTE=Riff Raff]Gates open at 8.30 so I'd like all stunters to be there then and ready to be scrutineered straight away so we can get the show on the road![/QUOT

Great, Can you have the coffee waiting,, make mine black just a touch of milk":2thumbsup

DEATH_INC.
29th March 2006, 20:32
Who's doing the scruitineering???? Not the homo that normally does it down there I hope....
I'm trailering down, gonna be too many bits to carry home on the bike I'd say.....

Riff Raff
29th March 2006, 20:43
[QUOTE=DEATH_INC.]Who's doing the scruitineering???? Not the homo that normally does it down there I hope....QUOTE]
You are!

DEATH_INC.
29th March 2006, 21:05
Sweet, to assure passing, the usual quantities of amber liquid.....
Can I fail people for too much plastic and not enough noise etc?

ukbandit
29th March 2006, 22:55
:shake: nobody told me about having me scroat ngneeringed shit i better wear clean underpants oh and wash the ball bag i surpose:finger: hope it dont go that far up

Who's doing the scruitineering???? Not the homo that normally does it down there I hope....
I'm trailering down, gonna be too many bits to carry home on the bike I'd say.....

loosebruce
31st March 2006, 08:52
8 fucken 30, shit ya taking the piss riffy :thud: Suppose i better sus a way of getting me bike down there, i dont like my chances of being able to ride it home afterwards.

aff-man
31st March 2006, 09:36
8 fucken 30, shit ya taking the piss riffy :thud: Suppose i better sus a way of getting me bike down there, i dont like my chances of being able to ride it home afterwards.

Shit....... Ummmmm........ you guys don't inspire much confidence aye...:blink: :blink: :blink:

texmo
31st March 2006, 11:11
I am with loosebruce on this im gonna try get a van.

aff-man
31st March 2006, 18:35
I am with loosebruce on this im gonna try get a van.

Well we all know you'll need it.:blip: :blip:

ukbandit
31st March 2006, 20:36
hey Aff-man where do those words come from? just curious, did i spell that right! shit who cares you not out this weekend?:scooter:

texmo
31st March 2006, 23:47
What for when I go to stop at the lights? sorry mate I can stop the only problem I have is when cibby chick gets in the way and I mow her down.

aff-man
1st April 2006, 11:06
hey Aff-man where do those words come from? just curious, did i spell that right! shit who cares you not out this weekend?:scooter:

Hahahahah just being silly saw that vid of Tex doing the mono at the monday meet thing... that boy goes hard. Hey tex you are stunting next weekend arn't ya? maybe bring the pocketbike down and give ya a drag??

nope don't have the time or somey.. Plus gotta start working on the bike to turn it into a stunta-bike before next weekend.

ukbandit
1st April 2006, 21:38
Hahahahah just being silly saw that vid of Tex doing the mono at the monday meet thing... that boy goes hard. Hey tex you are stunting next weekend arn't ya? maybe bring the pocketbike down and give ya a drag??

nope don't have the time or somey.. Plus gotta start working on the bike to turn it into a stunta-bike before next weekend.
looking forward to it gonna trailer the bike and bring the bbq if your up for a fryup bring in the bacon se ya there:wavey:

Riff Raff
2nd April 2006, 08:01
hey Aff-man where do those words come from? just curious, :
That would be from the song Lump by the President of the United States of America.

Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally motionless except for her heart
Mud flowed up into Lump's pyjamas
She totally confused all the passing piranhas
She's Lump, she's Lump
She's in my head
She's Lump, she's Lump, she's Lump
She might be dead
Lump lingered last in line for brains,
And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane
Small thing's so sad that birds could land
Is Lump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?
She's Lump, she's Lump
She's in my head
She might be dead
Lump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Lump slipped on a kiss and tumbled into love
She spent her twenties between the sheets
Life limped along at subsonic speeds
She's Lump, she's Lump
She's in my head
I do beliveve that she's dead
(Dead as a doornail)
Is this Lump out of my head, I think so
Is this Lump out of my head, I think so, yeah
Is this Lump out of my head, I think so
And that's all I have to say about that

aff-man
2nd April 2006, 13:26
That would be from the song Lump by the President of the United States of America.

yip pretty much

aff-man
4th April 2006, 10:22
Ok back on topic...

Please list your name if you want to meet up. We'll then decide of a place and PM people or whatever. Would be helpfull if you can say where you're coming from.

GIXser
4th April 2006, 10:24
Ok back on topic...

Please list your name if you want to meet up. We'll then decide of a place and PM people or whatever. Would be helpfull if you can say where you're coming from.

just posted a new thread AFF