PDA

View Full Version : the Inaugural Biker Angels Day Out

Nicksta
27th March 2006, 15:46
Alright Ladies......
here it is.... the Inaugural Biker Angels Day Out.....

POSTPONED TO RAIN DATE - 30TH APRIL

When: Sunday April 23rd 2006
Where: Leaving from Westgate Shell
Time: 10am meet for 10:30am departure
EDIT: Rain date = Sunday 30th April

Ladies, this is an opportunity to meet and ride with fellow KB angels. If you want to pillion/can take a pillion, please PM me and we can arrange it....
This ride is organised with the intention of riding with and getting to know other female riders.... the pace is medium, so if your on your L no problems... i'm aiming for this to be a "cruise" and social ride... Lunch stop will be half way through the ride with a return time to auckland of 3pm-ish.

To locate westgate Shell, ride to the end of the North Western Motorway, turn Left, thru 2 sets of lights, Shell is on left. If you want further directions please PM me.

Please sign up... and we'll see you there!!

Register Here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&ea=unattend&e=794)

But Dont fret Boys... will be meeting at LooseBruce's Hell Pizza for dinner.... you're all welcome :)

N4CR
27th March 2006, 15:49
When's TBA?

edit: should read 'WENZ TBA??!?'

Fishy
27th March 2006, 15:50
Hahaha I see Kornholio has already signed up.

Tail end charlie for him eh!. :niceone: There's a smart man.

Nicksta
27th March 2006, 16:36
Back to the topic at hand..... all you boys are welcome to meet us at Hell Pizza afterwards for dinner.... :)

Back Fire
27th March 2006, 18:15
Back to the topic at hand..... all you boys are welcome to meet us at Hell Pizza afterwards for dinner.... :)

PIZZA'S ARE ON NIC!!! w00t!!!

Kornholio
27th March 2006, 18:23
My mistake, clicked on teh link and it auto-hooked me up...

texmo
27th March 2006, 18:31
I will be at hells

SwanTiger
27th March 2006, 18:37
I might be there for the Pizza.

Riff Raff
27th March 2006, 20:06
Gentlemen, you've all had your say already in the original thread about this ride so you don't need to do it again. Let the girls enjoy the planning of this ride without being harrassed. Go to pointless drivel if you want to carry on the debate.

surfchick
27th March 2006, 20:07
yay,
lets go...better not be surf that day...

Unit
27th March 2006, 21:11
Looking forward to the ride, I know we'll have a great day. I'm happy to take a pillion, but have to admit for first timers ( yea boys, deliberately put that line in for ya's) the TL isnt the most comfortable and so can be a little intimidating.
Nicksta I'll make sure these Northern Angels (the ones that me and TL Rider know anyway) get to hear about it and will let you know how many of us are coming down. Will give you a pm closer to the date.

Qkchk
27th March 2006, 21:32
Looking forward to the ride, I know we'll have a great day.
They say the ride will be 'medium' - is that OUR medium or their medium pace? ;)

Nicksta
27th March 2006, 21:39
hey Qkchk..... if need be we might run 2 speed groups... but hoping we can all have a leisurely ride together.... but we will see what interest we get....

Qkchk
27th March 2006, 21:48
hey Qkchk..... if need be we might run 2 speed groups... but hoping we can all have a leisurely ride together.... but we will see what interest we get....
Sweet as - will try to make sure I hav'nt got anything on that weekend...

Sweet as - will try to make sure I hav'nt got anything on that weekend...

Ahahahaha.... come on!! :killingme :killingme

Back Fire
29th March 2006, 02:49
Ahahahaha.... come on!! :killingme :killingme

couldn't resist?

loosebruce
30th March 2006, 23:24
will be meeting at LooseBruce's Hell Pizza for dinner.... you're all welcome :)

Sure i can sus ya's out a "girls" only discount too. :dodge:

Chances are i'll be in Taupo for a test day, so i doubt i'll be around, but i'll make sure everything is sorted out for ya's.

Don't know what all the bullshit is with the guys giving ya stick for a "girls" only ride, i reckon good on ya's and big ups to Nicksta for susing it out, rest of ya's with an issue should grow up, hope it's a mint ride.

MadDuck
30th March 2006, 23:37
Hate to throw a spanner in the works but its also the weekend the V8s are at Pukekohe

But I guess thats a girls only way of thinking LB

NotaGoth
31st March 2006, 00:24
I don't have a bike.. So V8s it is. But enjoy the ride ladies. :2thumbsup

wybmadiity
31st March 2006, 01:00
Could be in for this since it's a Sunday, will confirm closer to the date. Think there are a few fast pace chicks out there so having that avaliable for them might help. (And no I would not have a hope in hell of keeping up with them.:no: )

Nicksta
31st March 2006, 12:25
Sure i can sus ya's out a "girls" only discount too. :dodge:

Don't know what all the bullshit is with the guys giving ya stick for a "girls" only ride, i reckon good on ya's and big ups to Nicksta for susing it out, rest of ya's with an issue should grow up, hope it's a mint ride.

Cheers Bruce.....

Rashika
31st March 2006, 13:18
Hate to throw a spanner in the works but its also the weekend the V8s are at Pukekohe

I would say there is 'method in the madness' of picking that date then :msn-wink:

Hope you 'gurls' all have fun up there :niceone:

We managed a similar thing a wee while ago... 4 girls and an accidental guy it 'twas, great fun, doing the girlie thing... altho I think he was a little nervous at first, but I think he loved it too... in the end!

Cibby
31st March 2006, 14:34
I've booked the back of Keystones bike ... yah!!!! :)

I think he was a little nervous at first, but I think he loved it too... in the end!

Did you do the whole dressing him up and putting on makeup kinda thing? :yes:

Rashika
31st March 2006, 15:17
Did you do the whole dressing him up and putting on makeup kinda thing? :yes:
:cool: nah but i think it mighta worked....
oh yeah and it was a Guzzi rider, just not the one you'd probably think of...

buellbabe
31st March 2006, 17:48
yeah I was kinda wondering along those lines myself ( not really into a dawdle cos its just not comfortable for me )... but it really depends on how many turn up eh?
Whatever! it'll be good!:2thumbsup

Unit
5th April 2006, 19:07
I went for a ride up here the other day with a group of 12 to 8 bikes of various sizes and skill level. We all had a great day, didnt delay each other too much between stops (keeping them few and brief being the key), and found riders pairing up with similar riding styles and pace. It worked really well, because there were NO EGOS involved.
So, ladies of all sized bikes and different riding styles and varying paces, Join Us, I bet you we will have a great day out:beer: :2thumbsup (good to see this thread hasnt been hi-jacked too much, there was a febal effort about Pukekohe?? Cars?? 4 Wheels?? WHATEVER!!):ar15:

MadDuck
5th April 2006, 22:38
I went for a ride up here the other day with a group of 12 to 8 bikes of various sizes and skill level. We all had a great day, didnt delay each other too much between stops (keeping them few and brief being the key), and found riders pairing up with similar riding styles and pace. It worked really well, because there were NO EGOS involved.
So, ladies of all sized bikes and different riding styles and varying paces, Join Us, I bet you we will have a great day out:beer: :2thumbsup (good to see this thread hasnt been hi-jacked too much, there was a febal effort about Pukekohe?? Cars?? 4 Wheels?? WHATEVER!!):ar15:

LMFAO if you could spell "febal" proper I might have taken ya thread to heart

surfchick
8th April 2006, 09:41
hey niksta how long is the route planned- might be good to go for a decent blast seeing as it's been such a mission to get this ride planned- (unless the weather's pie...) . did read somewhere how long it is and then...forget..:baby:

WINJA
8th April 2006, 13:30
I don't have a bike.. So V8s it is. But enjoy the ride ladies. :2thumbsup
I DIDNT THINK YOU GOTH TYPES WOULD BE INTO MOTORSPORT , HOW MAINSTREAM OF YOU

Nicksta
8th April 2006, 21:12
Ride will start mid morning ish and finish at 3pm at Hells to coincide with the boys meeting us from their ride for a social gathering.....
Route will be finalised soon as there is some road works i discovered today....
so distance is not finalised either.. medium distance.. good little ride distance.

Keystone19
8th April 2006, 21:28
good little ride distance.

So something between 20km and 300km then...?

Nicksta
9th April 2006, 16:52
So something between 20km and 300km then...?

LOL... yes, exactly!!!

recon ride will be this weekend, if your interested in helping out or pointing the way, PM me and will arrange day/times.. Cheers

_Gina_
9th April 2006, 17:31

Yeah, bummer but that is the reason I won't be there....

Have a great ride anyways girls.

Gg

surfchick
9th April 2006, 18:55
if i'm able to make ze ride-if QckChk and co take a speedi group I can do the dreamy cruizy group..it's all i'm good for anyway:baby: :baby: :baby:

surfchick
9th April 2006, 20:07
BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER the RUGGER i'm in dunedin surfing the whole week ARRGHHH. :slap: my only chance to get to go is if it's rained off and deferred till the next week... have a good run... BUGGER

Keystone19
9th April 2006, 20:22
Jeez Surfchick, I'm even giving up picking up my new race bike in Taupo that day just so I can come on this ride.

Damn the weather had better be good.

surfchick
10th April 2006, 09:49
stone19]Jeez Surfchick, I'm even giving up picking up my new race bike in Taupo that day just so I can come on this ride.

Damn the weather had better be good.[/QUOTE]

ohh pooohs me feel more guilty! but dunedin is soooo ffaaaaarrr away! :psst: if it rains & is the next weekend..., you could have your race bike, I could have my surfing AND the ride!? but i won't go out and do my raindance and ruin it for the crew... well may-be a little raindance...

Nicksta
10th April 2006, 18:20
Ok Ladies, rain date is set for the following sunday, 30th April.

If you miss the ride on the 23rd... I might do it again on the 30th, everyone welcome... for an informal cruise as one of my last before heading to my next summer....

FROSTY
10th April 2006, 18:37
Um keystone--theres an open track day for race licence holders that day at taupo raceway--um just a heads up for ya

Keystone19
10th April 2006, 18:40
Um keystone--theres an open track day for race licence holders that day at taupo raceway--um just a heads up for ya

Thanks Frosty, yeah I know. But I'm keen to do the girls ride and I only have a club license at this stage so would probably have to arrange an upgrade to a national license to do it.

There is another track day at Taupo midweek that I am hoping to get to so I can ride the new bike before the race on the 30th.

FROSTY
11th April 2006, 19:05
If im not away at taupo practicing I might stop by and say gidday on my way to work

Rosie
11th April 2006, 19:28
Is the route planned yet? I could be keen to tag along for a bit if you are coming anywhere remotely close to Rotorua.

surfchick
12th April 2006, 21:06
Rosie-pm niksta-but i think the route is north of auckland...

Nicksta
12th April 2006, 22:07
Sorry Rosie, Route is heading north of auckland... hopefully early next summer I will be planning a ride south, maybe an overnighter through to the central plateau and we can meet up...

WINJA
12th April 2006, 22:52
Sorry Rosie, Route is heading north of auckland... hopefully early next summer I will be planning a ride south, maybe an overnighter through to the central plateau and we can meet up...
IM SOUTH , HOW BOUT JELLY WRESTLING AT WINJAS?????

MadDuck
13th April 2006, 23:07
I've booked the back of Keystones bike ... yah!!!! :)

Girls should ride their own bikes

Girls serious about riding bikes dont go to meet blokes riding bikes

Girls that ride bikes go to meet fellow bikers..male,female,fish

I personaly would love to meet WINJA (I am sure you a fish or an alien WINJA)for a jelly wrestle..but am sure Mrs Winja would box my lights out :shit:

WINJA
13th April 2006, 23:24
I personaly would love to meet WINJA (I am sure you a fish or an alien WINJA)for a jelly wrestle..but am sure Mrs Winja would box my lights out :shit:
SHE DID KARATE IN JAPAN , ID SAY SHED PROLLY POKE YOU IN THE EYE WITH A CHOPSTICK OR SOMETHING:motu:

MadDuck
13th April 2006, 23:31
SHE DID KARATE IN JAPAN , ID SAY SHED PROLLY POKE YOU IN THE EYE WITH A CHOPSTICK OR SOMETHING:motu:

Oh Im so scared. She cant paint a farkin roof wif ya but can poke my eyes with chopsticks....hard to marry the perfect women so they say

WINJA
13th April 2006, 23:41
Oh Im so scared. She cant paint a farkin roof wif ya but can poke my eyes with chopsticks....hard to marry the perfect women so they say
CALM DOWN ,NO ONE LIKES A CRANKY FAT CHICK

MadDuck
13th April 2006, 23:51
hey dont call me cranky !

Rossi Gal
14th April 2006, 21:23
hey where is Westgate Shell? im in hams but maybe keen to cruise up and meet you other biker chickies!! if i can find the freaking place hahaha and if not down taupo. :) but would be cool.

WINJA
14th April 2006, 22:06
hey where is Westgate Shell? im in hams but maybe keen to cruise up and meet you other biker chickies!! if i can find the freaking place hahaha and if not down taupo. :) but would be cool.
ITS THE SHELL AT THE END OF THE NORTH WESTERN MOTORWAY(HW16) WEST AUCKLAND

Rossi Gal
15th April 2006, 00:07
ITS THE SHELL AT THE END OF THE NORTH WESTERN MOTORWAY(HW16) WEST AUCKLAND

cheers WINJA, should be an interesting/fun day so long as weather is good :)

Nicksta
15th April 2006, 10:29
Ride to the end of the north western, turn Left, thru 2 sets of lights, its on your left, cant miss it....

Nicksta
16th April 2006, 18:20
Ok, time and directions posted on first post of this thread or in calendar, if its raining, check calendar or thread at 8am incase its postponed to the rain date. If your coming from out of town, PM me with your cell number and I'll txt you earlier if it will be postponed.... Cheers...
recon ride went well and the route is fun.... Please come with a full tank, or fill up at westgate... should be able to complete ride with a tank....

Keystone19
17th April 2006, 19:02
Girls should ride their own bikes

She would but it's broken

Girls serious about riding bikes dont go to meet blokes riding bikes

Why not?

Girls that ride bikes go to meet fellow bikers..male,female,fish

I thought girls that rode bikes went to ride bikes not meet people.

Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd Madduck...:motu: :rofl:

MadDuck
20th April 2006, 20:43
I thought girls that rode bikes went to ride bikes not meet people.

Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd Madduck...:motu: :rofl:

Oh yeah Keystone! How the hell could I give up a Corporate box at the V8s.....with amples of food and copious amounts of alcohol to go riding with a bunch of chicks :nya:

See you on the 30th and look forward to you kicking some butt!

Keystone19
21st April 2006, 08:25
Oh yeah Keystone! How the hell could I give up a Corporate box at the V8s.....with amples of food and copious amounts of alcohol to go riding with a bunch of chicks :nya:

Umm, let me see, girly ride, V8 corporate box, girly ride, V8 corporate box...yeah, ok, see your point...

See you on the 30th and look forward to you kicking some butt!

Lol, dunno about that but it'll be fun to get on the new bike...:yes:

buellbabe
21st April 2006, 08:33
...hmmm... bikes?...cars?...bikes?...cars?...hmmm rather be riding :sunny: :love: :ride:

Nicksta
22nd April 2006, 00:28
^ yes i agree... riding is way more fun than watching cars drive rounda track....

Weather is looking like rain on sunday so may have to go to rain date..... i'll keep an eye on it on saturday and post an update soon....

crashe
22nd April 2006, 13:12
Im going to the Ronnie House fundraiser ride tomorrow (Sunday) which starts at around the same time. See calender events.

What is your estimated time of arrival (ETA) at Bruce's Hells pizza??????

I can't do long rides yet (due to my knee injury) so would be good to catch up with everyone at Bruce's Hell's Pizza.

Where are you all heading to for your lunch destination?
What sort of time will you be stopping?

(I will be leaving home well before 8am so if it is cancelled can someone get Draco or Keystone19 to txt me please. cheers.)

DEATH_INC.
22nd April 2006, 14:24
eta at hell should roughly co-incide with us @ 3pm (ish)

Nicksta
22nd April 2006, 14:54
3pm ish at hells for anyone interested in the social gatherings.....

if the weather is like today, yuck early on but nice rest of day (its sunny right now out west) the ride will still be on....

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 16:59
Will be attending tomorrow (as long as it isnt hailing down!). Not getting my bike till the day after but the Buell will be fine. :rockon: Fingers X'ed for :sunny: weather.

I'm just not sure what to wear...

the bikini or the one piece?

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 17:24
I'm just not sure what to wear...

the bikini or the one piece?
Dont forget the lippy....................... :rofl:

Kornholio
22nd April 2006, 19:19
Have fun girls :D My bike is in pieces so no danger of me doing a sneaky come up from behind :)

May the weather be fine and your buns toasty ;D

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 23:19
Today / tomorrow

Saturday

Max: 23°C Min: 14°C
(Day) (Night)
Cloudy periods, odd shower. Northeast winds.

Sunday

Max: 23°C Min: 15°C
(Day) (Night)
Cloudy with showers. Brisk northeasterlies.

Hopefully with the stronger winds (brisk) it will keep the rain at bay. See you ladies tomorrow - if it aint raining..........

Nicksta
23rd April 2006, 02:11
Ride is postponed to rain date of 30th.....

It is already started raining out west, so rain date it is...
Keystone or Draco, can you please txt Crashe that we will not be at hells.... thanks very much...
If another date is more popular, rain date can be changed.
Post if you are keen for a afternoon ride on Anzac day??

DEATH_INC.
23rd April 2006, 06:55
If you gals are keen, I'm prolly still doing the bloke ride at this stage, check the thread here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=580110) for an update at 9am.

Qkchk
23rd April 2006, 08:40
And I was so looking forward for a ride this morning!

Could be OK for ANZAC day.

Stroker Girl
23rd April 2006, 09:38
Damm, that was lucky! Was just about to leap on the bike and head over when I thought, 'I'll just double check the rides still on'. Anzac would be good for me (thou the weather report not looking too great) as I've got a wedding on the 29th.

The sun is shining out here in Pukekohe but is looking a bit overcast to the North. Might try and drag the other half out of bed and make it to the guys ride instead.

crashe
23rd April 2006, 14:24
Cheers Draco, for letting me know about the girls ride being cancelled... and leting me know all would still be happening at Hell's pizza at the same time in your txt...

Cheers again Draco for the latest update with your txt at about 2pm.

Much appreciated mate.

Unit
23rd April 2006, 14:29
Well its been awful weather here all day today, and yesterday morning wasnt much better either. :no: With the event delayed I've now got another week to at least get the TL back on the road for the 30th, so Im hoping to make it afterall.:ride:

cowpoos
23rd April 2006, 15:07
Cheers Draco, for letting me know about the girls ride being cancelled... and leting me know all would still be happening at Hell's pizza at the same time in your txt...

Cheers again Draco for the latest update with your txt at about 2pm.

Much appreciated mate.
hmmm...obsessive compulsive repeating of words...you know what that means doll?

crashe
23rd April 2006, 15:09
hmmm...obsessive compulsive repeating of words...you know what that means doll?

I received a few text's from Draco.
One this morning and a couple this arvo.
She knows what I mean by saying 'Cheers'

Nicksta
23rd April 2006, 20:00
Ok, so the weather was pretty bad out north west today....
hope the boys ride went well down south, i heard it was sunny....
all reports were not nice heading north which was our plan....
The rain date is flexible if any of you are keen and cant make the 30th... majority can rule on the rain date... so please post your choice of the next 2 weekends.. 29/30th or 6/7th.... fingers crossed this time...

cowpoos
23rd April 2006, 20:06
I received a few text's from Draco.
One this morning and a couple this arvo.
She knows what I mean by saying 'Cheers'
it was Poo's lame humour luv.....lol......nuthin else :)

surfchick
24th April 2006, 10:42
sorry to hear it rained up there. me was surfing in dunners under blue crispy skies. although it wasn't that idyllic as there was about a gazzillion grommets festering the water for the scholashtics...:ar15:

hopefully catch you's if the weather's better on the next attempt!

Qkkid
24th April 2006, 10:47
why dont you just make it tomorrow qkchk and keystone wont be able to make the 7th as there is a 50+ bike ride north on the 7th Nicksta:confused:

Nicksta
24th April 2006, 18:15
Ok then... who can make it tomorrow? Anzac day?
I cant till 1pm... so would have to be an afternoon ride/dinner ride.....
if there is enough interest we will go.. i have good route planned....
if not.. maybe this weekend for those who can

DEATH_INC.
24th April 2006, 18:25
Draco sez she'd prefer sunday.:ride:
She won't be able to make the 7th either, as I'll be away all day (Gixxer ride)so no-one to look after the rugrat....

Nicksta
24th April 2006, 18:36
Ok so weather looks bad for tomorrow.... rain....
sunday is looking good however.... should be fine
Votes please...

Perhaps we could have an indoor event?

I'm thinking pizza... beer... and females wrestling in a pool full of jelly...

Votes?

Qkchk
24th April 2006, 19:06
so please post your choice of the next 2 weekends.. 29/30th or 6/7th.... fingers crossed this time...
As Custard said NO WAY will I be able to do the 7th with being a organiser of the Northern Ride Revisit, a huge ride up North. The 29th is out for me to as I have a Christening, so family goes first! Any other dates would be ok (as long as don't have work......but you cant make everyone happy, can you?).

Qkchk
24th April 2006, 19:09
Ok so weather looks bad for tomorrow.... rain....
sunday is looking good however.... should be fine
Votes please...
Sunday would be okay just have to balance a ride with delivering Black Buells XB12R back to him (nice and shiney.........)

Back Fire
24th April 2006, 19:15

Votes?

+1

10 characters

Qkchk
24th April 2006, 19:22

Votes?

I think you may be in the wrong thread.........

"What white single guys wish they could do" would be in Pointless Drivel.

GR81
24th April 2006, 19:28
+1
10 characters
yup... i 2nd the motion.

GR81
24th April 2006, 19:29
"What white single guys wish they could do" would be in Pointless Drivel.
not necessarily single! :confused:

Nicksta
24th April 2006, 19:46
Ok guys... i dont think i'll be organising a jelly day out just yet.....

Chicks day out tho is looking more like this sunday 30th.... votes please?

buellbabe
26th April 2006, 07:00
OMG! I have just got back to work after having the last 4 days off and can hardly believe my luck! The ride was cancelled??!!!!! Have to say "woohoo!" due to the fact that I'd had to make a hard decision to pull out at the last minute Sat nite! Was enjoying a luverly day out on the bike on Saturday and had called into the Puhoi for sustenance... went to leave a short time later and my rear tyre was flat as a pancake! A local with a compressor and a screw to plug the tiny wee hole was enuf to get me back to Sth Auckland but now that Kerry at Motohaus has reclaimed his wkends there is no Motorcycle Tyre shop open anymore on a Sunday ( in Auck anyway ). There are a few shops open but their tyre op's AREN'T... I now own a puncture repair kit that fits nicely under the seat of the bike...
So am still looking forward to doing the ride... whatever date is fine... :woohoo:

Nicksta
26th April 2006, 18:28
Ok, so new date is this sunday 30th, please register your interest below so i kind of know how many of us to expect.... fingers crossed for the weather
Register Here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=851)

Qkchk
26th April 2006, 18:32
Yep Sunday is sweet with me................... see ya there if it aint hosing down!

DEATH_INC.
27th April 2006, 08:19
Draco'll be in too.

Cibby
27th April 2006, 08:42
Hay, still keen for this..

Can anyone take me as a pillion as i'm kinda bikeless... ??

If not then no worries. :) have fun ladies ;)

MadDuck
27th April 2006, 23:15
Weather was damn fine both days...ok we lost three cars but none due to weather.

Oh wait there were dark clouds looming and girls dont ride when it rains

Qkkid
28th April 2006, 17:48
if you girls wimper out again me and Qkchk will go ride out Port Waikato instead

we had a group ride on ANZAC day through the rain with no problems

Nicksta
28th April 2006, 20:55
So its a fingers crossed at this point.... looking ok-ish

Issued at 12:49 pm 28 Apr 2006 NZST
Sunday
North Island, rain in the east, with some heavy falls in Hawkes Bay and the Tararua District. Cloudy periods and a few showers elsewhere. South Island, often cloudy with some rain in Marlborough. Morning drizzle along eastern shores further south, then cloudy periods. Fine elsewhere.

N4CR
28th April 2006, 20:58
So.. new weather girl... what channel can we watch you on :wait: :blip:

Hope this rain does the usual stay away till late afternoon we seem to be having lately... Good luck you girls anyway!

Nicksta
29th April 2006, 17:57
channel??? well KB i guess.....
here is the latest:
Issued by MetService at 02:47pm 29-Apr-2006
Northland, Auckland and Coromandel Peninsula
Showers, some heavy today with a few thunderstorms. Showers becoming isolated tomorrow.

fingers still crossed for tomorrow as it was nice and sunny this afternoon....
I'll post by 8am tomorrow if I dont like the look of the weather....

buellbabe
29th April 2006, 19:10
lets just DO IT! Come on chicks... girls can do anything... its not like we're gonna melt just cos we might get abit of rain (and thats a MIGHT)... I am keen and will be at Westgate tomorrow.:sunny: :nya: :rockon:

Nicksta
29th April 2006, 19:59
ok, so its on barring lots and lots of rain....
so if ther is a little bit of rain forcast, we will still go....

Kornholio
29th April 2006, 20:04
lets just DO IT! Come on chicks... girls can do anything... its not like we're gonna melt just cos we might get abit of rain (and thats a MIGHT)... I am keen and will be at Westgate tomorrow.:sunny: :nya: :rockon:

Ooh you're hot when you put your foot down :D

Qkchk
29th April 2006, 22:35
As said earlier, if you girls forfeit tomorrows ride because of a smugen of rain, ya are a bunch of 'girls' *(like cowpoos) for sure! I cant be bothered putting off another ride because you shelias cant ride in da rain! Port Waikato, here we come! A GSXR1000, a new R1, a Ducati 900SS and a new XB9SX Buell go for a ticky-tour instead.

Nicksta
29th April 2006, 22:41
Taxi......
we are going baring heavy showers......

Qkchk
29th April 2006, 22:44
Bunch of wimps ................. ride in da rain on a new $22,000 bike with two new tyres I say.

Nicksta
30th April 2006, 06:37
its all go..... see you all at 10....

dangerous
30th April 2006, 08:19
Haven't followed this thread after the 1st one turned to shit... GIRLS have a awesome day, girl bikers rock :scooter:

surfchick
30th April 2006, 09:19
OMG i can't believe it. I have to meet a curator at 11.30 this morning...OMGOMGOMG...and loooooook at the day. have a rad rad rad one. NIKSTA- well done for sticking at it with the organising!!

may-be if quick chick would lend me her r1 i could catch you...but seeing as i don't think she'd deign to straddle the srv I'll be moping around in ak after me meeting....

Rashika
30th April 2006, 09:21
Hope you all get a good day today...weather perfect here today, fingers crossed it is as good for you lot! :rockon:

KATWYN
30th April 2006, 09:40
Bunch of wimps ................. ride in da rain on a new $22,000 bike with two new tyres I say.

:eek:

Have a good ride you girls. and nice choice of bike Qkchk :niceone:

Kornholio
30th April 2006, 10:07
You go girls :D

Scouse
30th April 2006, 11:59
Are you Girls still meeting up at Hell Pizza....?

Qkkid
30th April 2006, 22:23
great ride girls nice riding with you guys :scooter: awesome ride up to Wellsford/ Warkworth/Leigh/Albany/Kaukoper then back through ranui.The weather was superb good on ya nicksta for sticking with it :yes:

Kornholio
30th April 2006, 22:29
great ride girls nice riding with you guys :scooter: awesome ride up to Wellsford/ Warkworth/Leigh/Albany/Kaukoper then back through ranui.The weather was superb good on ya nicksta for sticking with it :yes:

WTF after all the shit and stink about this being a girls only ride and a guy goes anyway.... :zzzz:

Not just one... ;)

crashe
1st May 2006, 12:26
WTF after all the shit and stink about this being a girls only ride and a guy goes anyway.... :zzzz:

Yep we left Westgate with 5 gals and 5 guys.
Get to Kaukapakapa and we get 1 more gal and so many more guys.

I have to admit that some that started out from Westgate had attempted to have a sexchange overnight with their high pitched voices... but one showed up with more than a 5 o'clock shadow. :whistle:

None showed up in their skirts and lippy as they had promised to...

Great ride... cheers Nicksta...:first:

Oh and no rain at all.... a nice sunny day...

We did think that we had lost Draco thou as we couldnt find her as we all left Leigh... but we found her at Orewa *phew* It turned out that she had taken off ahead of us all, with Buellbabe and another rider. We were rather concerned as Draco doesn't know that area and thought shit how are we going to tell Death_Inc that we had lost Squirt's mum :whistle:

As we were all heading back to Westgate...... Gremlin and I stopped to help KBer Grizz out on the side of the road who had broken down going the other way... and the two of us waited with him til the tow truck arrived and helped get it up on the truck...

Scouse
1st May 2006, 16:59
WTF after all the shit and stink about this being a girls only ride and a guy goes anyway.... :zzzz:I reckon all the guys that crashed the girlies ride should donate $50 each to the Spankme slushfund

Oi!

There was no crashing involved, we were invited don't you know.

Nicksta
1st May 2006, 17:56
Thank you every one that came on the Inaugural Ride.....
Yes there were a few boys, but it was a great group and a great ride....
The weather gods were very favourable.... was awesome sunshine....
Awesome meeting some of you for the first time...
Hopefully next summer we can try again and get the same brilliant weather and we wont have to modify the route.... and we can meet a few more angels which is what this ride was all about....
Cheers everyone for all your input and advice... till next summer as i'm flying to my next summer in a few weeks....

Kornholio
1st May 2006, 18:18
I reckon all the guys that crashed the girlies ride should donate $50 each to the Spankme slushfund

Fuck off they should put it all on the bar at the Coroglen pub and all the chicks have to walk around in bikinis :doobey:

Nicksta
1st May 2006, 18:46
Fuck off they should put it all on the bar at the Coroglen pub and all the chicks have to walk around in bikinis :doobey:

I think you missed the jelly wrestling thread... few pages back.....

But yeah, put it on the bar to shout us Angels a drink after a good ride!

Kornholio
1st May 2006, 19:11
I think you missed the jelly wrestling thread... few pages back.....

But yeah, put it on the bar to shout us Angels a drink after a good ride!

Meh Jelly doesnt interest me a hell of a lot....I can be flexible about the bikini's(hell why not, you were flexible about letting some guys on the Frontbum Only Furry Honeypot Adventure :P )

The only things I cant be flexible on is the Coroglen(mmm Ginny) and BEER
and Rum :D

dangerous
1st May 2006, 21:11
Yep we left Westgate with 5 gals and 5 guys.
Get to Kaukapakapa and we get 1 more gal and so many more guys
Ohh what... so it wasn't a Biker Angels ride at all then?

Well with my boobs and tristans high voice it was close...

MadDuck
1st May 2006, 21:16
Ohh what... so it wasent a girls ride at all then?

LMAO...D maybe now you know where Im coming from. Gals ride but wait we need a bloke or two just in case.

I myself would have been in for the jelly wrestling cos WINJA might have showed

Qkchk
2nd May 2006, 00:23
:wait: :nya:
:nono: Well where were you Miss Kornholio i did not see you on the ride ehhh????
could it be a little to much talk and not enough action on your part :yes: :scooter:

Qkkid
2nd May 2006, 00:25
:nono: Well where were you Miss Kornholio i did not see you on the ride ehhh????
could it be a little to much talk and not enough action on your part :yes: :scooter:
Yes bunch of flassid talking not enough riding roosteresses i say :nya: :wait:

buellbabe
2nd May 2006, 06:58
We may have had a few guys on the ride but it was still the biggest number of females that I have ridden with for a LONG time. Cheers Nicksta for organising it (and taking flack for it!). It was a great day and great ride. Enjoyed meeting all of you!

Rashika
2nd May 2006, 08:13
LMAO...D maybe now you know where Im coming from. Gals ride but wait we need a bloke or two just in case.

hmmm...but why??
I can understand if you get that URGE along the way and have to stop for a quickie :yes: ...but apart from that? :rolleyes:

buellbabe
2nd May 2006, 08:27
WHO CARES??? The ladies that DID show up had a good time and that is really all that matters.

Rashika
2nd May 2006, 08:33
WHO CARES??? The ladies that DID show up had a good time and that is really all that matters.
I guess probably only the people who gave the shit in the beginning about having a girls ride ;)

Mental Trousers
2nd May 2006, 08:47

The poor lad went and bent parts of his gearbox. Apparently it was designed by Suzuki so it couldn't handle the jandle.

We may have had a few guys on the ride but it was still the biggest number of females that I have ridden with for a LONG time. Cheers Nicksta for organising it (and taking flack for it!).

Well done Nicksta. Good to see someone who isn't scared of taking on the knockers.

buellbabe
2nd May 2006, 08:52
AND just gotta add that the blokes that DID come along accepted the title of honorary bitches with good grace and didn't hijack the ride at all. They were our pointsmen and Tail end Charlie. Ta guys...

crashe
2nd May 2006, 09:23
AND just gotta add that the blokes that DID come along accepted the title of honorary bitches with good grace and didn't hijack the ride at all. They were our pointsmen and Tail end Charlie. Ta guys...

No they weren't Tail End Charlie... I was...
I was always the last one in to each meeting point.
Cos everyone always passed me...

But thats ok cos Im used to always being last....
Being the Queen of Slow on KB.

buellbabe
2nd May 2006, 09:35
Yeah well one of them was SPOS'D to be eh!(at least thats the excuse they made...) Good for you Crashe...:ride: :niceone:

Good to see someone who isn't scared of taking on the knockers.

I'm happy to take on knockers, of any shape or size... bigger the better...

Back Fire
2nd May 2006, 21:17
I'm happy to take on knockers, of any shape or size... bigger the better...

Isn't it better when they are someone elses though :nya:

Gremlin
2nd May 2006, 21:31
No they weren't Tail End Charlie... I was...
I was always the last one in to each meeting point.
Cos everyone always passed me...
*cough*

I know I was tail almost from Leigh, back to Westgate. And I led from Wellsford to Leigh...

And by being tail, I now know that dear ol Crashe is not nearly as innocent as she makes out :nono: Want to admit to your one overtake?? :msn-wink:

That was a very good ride Nicki, well done. :first:

Even pillioned for my first time, on my own bike... the Z6's are pretty damn good too :innocent:

Isn't it better when they are someone elses though :nya:

You're just jealous cos you want what I've got :blip:

Kornholio
2nd May 2006, 22:45

Well for once I abided by the rules and left the girlies be plus what MT said as my bike is in a million bits under the local bike mechanics bench... I would have gone but MT wouldnt tow my rolling chassis(selfish bastard) and is a 50/50 chance of being ready by the weekend either

But thats cool as Im sure youll be organising more fantastic rides in the future so bound to get there finally :D