PDA

View Full Version : Stunt Skills /Dragwars - Need $$$ NOW!

Riff Raff
28th March 2006, 07:17
Folks it's giving me the shits how few people have paid. This event is only 12 days away now and all entry fees are due by 31 March. So far I've had 14 people pay - thanks folks. If I don't get the funds required then I will have to cancel this event. Please don't let that happen. I've put a lot of work into setting this event up including a large chunk of my holidays when I could have gone away and had a break. It's currently looking like I'm going to be out of pocket personally.

Come on folks, get your arses into gear and pay your fees.

DEATH_INC.
28th March 2006, 08:32
Thursday......when I get paid I'll sort ya out......:(

Riff Raff
28th March 2006, 12:50
Righto folks big ups to the following who have already paid:

Stunts: White Trash and myself (yep folks I opened up the account with our fees, so we're paid up despite organising this event, and I'm probably not going to get much of a chance to have a play), Drunken Monkey, DSS3, Gixser, Juzzer, Zed, avrflr, aff-man, Lycurgen, Lance Warren, 2much, UKBandit

Drags: Busadayz, justsomeguy, Darrell Peri, Dodgyiti

A few people have promised payment on Thursday. This is everyone else who has registered. Looking forward to getting your funds folks so this day can go ahead!
Death, loose bruce, Larriken, Mouse, Sam, Speedmedic, Wozza, Texmo, Patch, gareth_d, Swanman, Motoracer, Rossigal, Draco, QkChk, Dogwat, Cajun, CaN, Cheyenne, Lazy7, Damon, and those who have made enquiries via email from promotion by Shaun at Bayride Tauranga (thanks Shaun).

I've had a few people pull out so there's still plenty of room for more of you to register and pay your fees.

This is going to be a great day folks!

texmo
28th March 2006, 13:26
Sorry Will put cash in your account tomoro!

Lazy7
28th March 2006, 13:36
will pay also. sorry - completely forgot about it!

White trash
28th March 2006, 21:41
Thanks to all those this thread's spurred into action, to all the others:

If this day doesn't go ahead, you'll have one very irate Trash after ya. Not scared? You wanna see my back up.