Menial
20th April 2004, 18:33
put your hands up!

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 20:44
Too ashamed of beeing a dorklander :o

Wenier
20th April 2004, 20:48
ah well i aint taken the piss out of anyone lately but auckland fuk u guys suck and in over 2hrs of time theres only 2 of ya.

God damn bitchs taken 1.9bill when wgtn only gets 224mill.

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 20:51
ah well i aint taken the piss out of anyone lately but auckland fuk u guys suck and in over 2hrs of time theres only 2 of ya.

God damn bitchs taken 1.9bill when wgtn only gets 224mill.

Ooooh, big words from the southerner. Go back to the bush! :moon: :lol:

babyB
20th April 2004, 20:57
:( i been here for less than a month but i spose im now a westy :bye:

Menial
20th April 2004, 21:03
dood welly sux, lots of bikes tho
its like a village that just kept expanding into the bush

Wenier
20th April 2004, 22:36
yea but we have some good roads and great riders plus im not from the south island u fool Motoracer im jus moving there for a bit, then ill b back to welly and fuk if u guys need better roads ya should pay for them yaselves we need transmission gully and were shit outta luck of gettin that with all the money goin to u fools!

Menial
21st April 2004, 16:02
dont blame me. blame all the drivers .

wildfire1
21st April 2004, 16:36
Auckland has some pretty awesome roads too....I'm really lucky with the roads to Clevdon, Beachlands, kawakawa bay, and Miranda all :rockon: on my door step! :banana: :2thumbsup

Posh Tourer :P
21st April 2004, 18:04
Having an Aucklanders thread would be a bit overwhelming.... We are everywhere anyway... Good to be in a city with more than one direction out though..... good roads in almost all directions except SH1 to the tron

Jackrat
21st April 2004, 19:28
Was born in Ponsonby.
Auckland has close to 2/3s of the country living there so it must have something going for it.Been to wellington a few times.All I heard was Auckland
this Auckland that.Hell what a bunch of hay seeds,Must have the biggist small town chip on the shoulder in the country.National funding is allocated on
Numbers not ego,Get over it hiillbillys :killingme
By the the way ya' rugby team sucks it up a fine straw to :killingme
And ya' fishing??? :killingme :buggerd: :killingme
Kind'a like the South island,Maybe in thirty years they'll catch up to Wellington. :innocent:
Jaffa,jaffa,jaffa,jaffa,jaffa,jaffa, :killingme

Menial
21st April 2004, 21:40
well, seeing as this is club 250, i thought it would be a good place to post, considering most 250 riders are younger, like myself, and more likrely to have got into riding recently, like me; nothing against others, but that was the aim of the thread, not "Auckland sucks cos I'm a small minded jealous tall poppy cutter" :baby:

MadDuck
21st April 2004, 21:55
ummm Menial. Not all 250 riders are that young. When the relicencing came in some of us got caught out for not renewing ALL classes on our licences. Some of us are just getting back into biking and took the wise option of starting back at 250 level. Never assume nuffin ;)

Menial
21st April 2004, 23:29
ummm Menial. Not all 250 riders are that young. When the relicencing came in some of us got caught out for not renewing ALL classes on our licences. Some of us are just getting back into biking and took the wise option of starting back at 250 level. Never assume nuffin ;)

well, seeing as this is club 250, i thought it would be a good place to post, considering most 250 riders are younger, like myself, and more likrely to have got into riding recently, like me; nothing against others
notice that I said most.
Christ, you want a violin accompaniment?
>>>>>>MOST<<<<<<

Gixxer
22nd April 2004, 10:17
are the 250 boys interested in a slow auckland 750 rider joining u all for a ride sometime? or is this a 250 only riders club?

sAsLEX
22nd April 2004, 17:17
I am visiting Auckland for a while...........

Wenier
22nd April 2004, 17:56
well, seeing as this is club 250, i thought it would be a good place to post, considering most 250 riders are younger, like myself, and more likrely to have got into riding recently, like me; nothing against others, but that was the aim of the thread, not "Auckland sucks cos I'm a small minded jealous tall poppy cutter" :baby:

Well actually if ya wanna no the truth that day when i posted i jus wanted to stir up some shit and it worked :laugh: . Still dont like the fact about all the money goin to u guys thou and we got more than one direction out of Wgtn. Not the Hamiltron Noooooo, city of the future ahhahah should b only 1hour from auckland.

MadDuck
22nd April 2004, 21:12
are the 250 boys interested in a slow auckland 750 rider joining u all for a ride sometime? or is this a 250 only riders club?

Well the boys here seem to be a tad teetchy Gix - me never been yelled at in RED before ...lmao. I go for a ride with ya dude but I seen how "slow" you go so you may have to wait at a few strategic intersections :moon:

Menial
23rd April 2004, 17:57
of course, any1 is welcome to come and ride, its one in, all in.
I was really taking the aproach of young people new to biking, chatting about experiences, not being taken out of context by another generation :O

Gixxer
26th April 2004, 10:11
I was really taking the aproach of young people new to biking, chatting about experiences, not being taken out of context by another generation :O

fair enuf, :stoogie: will have to keep me eyes open for ur next ride.

MadDuck
26th April 2004, 20:16

Fair call Menial. Damn I remember being young and thinking anyone over 30 was ancient and should be in a rest home. I guess I am from another generation and your comment ...well that kinda reminded me!
You guys have fun but maybe rename the 250 club as the young fellas club then us ole farts will stay away :confused2

Two Smoker
26th April 2004, 20:58
Fair call Menial. Damn I remember being young and thinking anyone over 30 was ancient and should be in a rest home. I guess I am from another generation and your comment ...well that kinda reminded me!
You guys have fun but maybe rename the 250 club as the young fellas club then us ole farts will stay away :confused2
Hey Maduck, just come along, who cares, im 18 but i wouldnt be complaining if someone older was there :niceone: the more the better (but then if there is heaps you split into groups of 4-6 and leave at 5 min intervals :niceone: )

MadDuck
26th April 2004, 21:17
Hey Maduck, just come along, who cares, im 18 but i wouldnt be complaining if someone older was there :niceone: the more the better (but then if there is heaps you split into groups of 4-6 and leave at 5 min intervals :niceone: )

hahahahahahha...so you give me head start you cheeky young bugger :ride:

Thanks maybe I will rock up to one of them rides. I will be easy to spot !

Two Smoker
26th April 2004, 21:20
hahahahahahha...so you give me head start you cheeky young bugger :ride:

Thanks maybe I will rock up to one of them rides. I will be easy to spot !
LOL i wasnt meaing give you a head start..... hehehe i was meaning it gets a bit dicey when you have 8+ riders in one group....... therefore make the groups smaller and leave at slightly different times....... :niceone:

Devil
27th April 2004, 10:20
Ill come for a ride with you people when I get rid of that damn yellow thing on the back of my bike :)

aff-man
27th April 2004, 12:08
Well as always i should be in if i can find the time. As to old fella's the only difference is that they don't think they are invincible(well most of the time anyway) and you learn a lot. But if you don't mind a bit of a granny rider (well in my opinion anyway .... maybe i've been riding to much with CK ) then i'll come along

pete376403
27th April 2004, 13:22
Age and rat cunning will beat youth and inexperience every time <_<

Menial
27th April 2004, 21:50
well, its ok, i cant ride for shit anyway :D
ill go 2nd to last, so the back marker can pick me up when if i crash D:

Two Smoker
27th April 2004, 21:52
Ill come for a ride with you people when I get rid of that damn yellow thing on the back of my bike :)
Easiest remedy, remove the L plate..... simple.....hehehe

FROSTY
27th April 2004, 21:54
well, its ok, i cant ride for shit anyway :D
ill go 2nd to last, so the back marker can pick me up when if i crash D:
As long as ya got decent gloves fallin off aint so bad

MadDuck
27th April 2004, 22:11
Ok 250 dudes and dudesses...Sunday 2nd May...Talamakos Starship run thingy. We blat out west and you can see who rides like a granny or not! Old, young, fat, ugly, short, tall whatever ...who cares ya got a bike so you got to be in! Yellow tags welcome (if you rip them off) as long as you dont go over 80kms ...damn that means you cant pass the trailers :shifty:

Ohhh and xjxjxj knows a good glove retailer

aff-man
28th April 2004, 15:09
Where and when?? Isn't the ronnie run on or something???

Indiana_Jones
7th May 2004, 20:19
I'm on the Shore :scooter:
FXR150 baby :ride:

Might have to join you sometime :banana:

-Indy