PDA

View Full Version : Put your money where you mouth is.

aff-man
28th March 2006, 14:31
RIGHT... Attention all slack arses....

Good young (well I wasn't going to say good old was I:dodge:) aunty Riff Raff has, by the looks of things, organised a great shindig. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24630&highlight=stunt

Now that we know what we are talking about this is a message to all those big mouths who are like yeh I'm gonna drag you and Yeh I challenge you to that.... And also to those who talk the shit about stunting and what not:headbang: .

We need more numbers and there are only a couple days left to register. We need more numbers with confirmed payments. again we need more numbers (just for the slower.older people out there)

So come on do it tooo it..

Pm Riff Raff or Tubby(comonly refered to as Whitetrash)

GIXser
28th March 2006, 20:09
RIGHT... Attention all slack arses....

Good young (well I wasn't going to say good old was I:dodge:) aunty Riff Raff has, by the looks of things, organised a great shindig. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24630&highlight=stunt

Now that we know what we are talking about this is a message to all those big mouths who are like yeh I'm gonna drag you and Yeh I challenge you to that.... And also to those who talk the shit about stunting and what not:headbang: .

We need more numbers and there are only a couple days left to register. We need more numbers with confirmed payments. again we need more numbers (just for the slower.older people out there)

So come on do it tooo it..

Pm Riff Raff or Tubby(comonly refered to as Whitetrash)

i agree AFFMan a lot of people mentioned they are gonna come to this day , where are ya softcocks????and where's ya bling,bling""

ukbandit
28th March 2006, 22:10
i agree AFFMan a lot of people mentioned they are gonna come to this day , where are ya softcocks????and where's ya bling,bling""
hey Gix Aff-man people cry out for these events then when it comes they just cry off:cry: come on this could be the start of something big dont worry about how well your gonna look in front of anyone else its a practice day for all, if this works out just think of next year:blank: might be some strippers:o (for the boys and girls)(hopefully more for the boys) dont want to be sexist but prefere to look at the girls :msn-wink:

GIXser
29th March 2006, 09:42
hey Gix Aff-man people cry out for these events then when it comes they just cry off:cry: come on this could be the start of something big dont worry about how well your gonna look in front of anyone else its a practice day for all, if this works out just think of next year:blank: might be some strippers:o (for the boys and girls)(hopefully more for the boys) dont want to be sexist but prefere to look at the girls :msn-wink:

yeah ive allready organised a few penthouse pets" as pitgirls" they will clean your bike for $ 10 bucks,, with their titties"":niceone:

ukbandit
29th March 2006, 10:27
yeah ive allready organised a few penthouse pets" as pitgirls" they will clean your bike for $ 10 bucks,, with their titties"":niceone:
:bleh: i will bring the wax and buffing pads, what size titties? (and extra whipped cream for later):yes:

aff-man
29th March 2006, 18:39

Okey you may want to organise one of your fat mates to rub thier saggy man breasts on your bike but that's just not for me...

Well The GF can't come so i'll try talk a couple of me mates into being a brolly dolly for me... hmmmm now which one...

GIXser
29th March 2006, 20:21
Okey you may want to organise one of your fat mates to rub thier saggy man breasts on your bike but that's just not for me...

Well The GF can't come so i'll try talk a couple of me mates into being a brolly dolly for me... hmmmm now which one...

you wont know the difference i told them to have a really close shave----:eek:

aff-man
29th March 2006, 23:15
you wont know the difference i told them to have a really close shave----:eek:

scarey........ I think i'll stick to brolly dollies if that's alright with you:sweatdrop