PDA

View Full Version : winton area. can someone near there help me out please?

JWALKER
28th March 2006, 18:39
my mate is looking at the suzuki 250cc bandit on trademe. its in winton and i just wondered if there are some kb's near there that might be able to check it out for me, if they had time.
would really appreiate it.

Gazman
28th March 2006, 19:56
My uncle lives in Winton, but he doesn't have a bike license. Sorry

JWALKER
29th March 2006, 07:50
thats alright, thanks anyway man. just looking for someone who knows a bit about bikes down there to tell us if it worth it or not.
if it is sniper and i will come down for a ride, so my mate has someone to ride back with, thats if sniper is up to it:shake:

my friend lives in chch and looking at getting a 250cc sportsbike for around $1500-$2000.

Aiolos
29th March 2006, 08:00
Yer. I'm close to Winton. Me and dad could take a ride out there.

JT.
29th March 2006, 08:23
thats alright, thanks anyway man. just looking for someone who knows a bit about bikes down there to tell us if it worth it or not.
if it is sniper and i will come down for a ride, so my mate has someone to ride back with, thats if sniper is up to it:shake:

my friend lives in chch and looking at getting a 250cc sportsbike for around $1500-$2000.

Im in Dunedin and there's a bike in CHCH I'm quite keen on. Having just come back from there last weekend I don't really feel like making another trip up. If you end up buying it would one of you consider riding this bike down? Only yesterday I pm'd sniper about the bike I'm thinking about as he actually test rode it before he bought his gsxr, no probs if you guys wanna ride your bikes it's a fair haul. Its the bike from this thread http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=26789

Aiolos
29th March 2006, 08:33
Gee this is getting complex.
It would be a bit of a change from riding a gsxr

JT.
29th March 2006, 09:05
Gee this is getting complex.
It would be a bit of a change from riding a gsxr

I only asked because of what sniper mentioned in the other thread. I've just called the guy and he said he'd ride as far as Timaru so might just go with that. Finding a good 250 locally is proving to be a mission :slap:

JWALKER
29th March 2006, 12:31
I only asked because of what sniper mentioned in the other thread. I've just called the guy and he said he'd ride as far as Timaru so might just go with that. Finding a good 250 locally is proving to be a mission :slap:

i will talk to sniper for you tonight, my mate that is buying the bike will come down with us to invercagill, so if we come down he, migth be able to ride it down, then i i could still ride my gixxer:ride:

Sniper
29th March 2006, 14:05
Or I could pillion you JWALKER.......... :lol:

JWALKER
29th March 2006, 16:39
hhmm. . . now there's an idea. sniper being on the back, being ridden, i don't think you can handle that, i know you, you would go nuts after the first 10mins

Sniper
29th March 2006, 18:17
With you on the back of my bike, I would throw you off in 5 :laugh: