PDA

View Full Version : Nodman catches Brain surgeon

sAsLEX
28th March 2006, 22:32
Who else saw our infamous KB'er on the box tonight?

N4CR
28th March 2006, 22:39
YEAH THAT INTEGRA DUDE WAS PRETTY STUPID, JUST DIG THE HOLE DEEPER Eh?

sAsLEX
28th March 2006, 22:48
The only person in the whole episode to get out of a ticket was the biker who ran outta gas on the Harbour Bridge. Last week the cage driver that did the same thing got a TON for Careless Driving..ha ha ha:ride:

No harm No foul, he had it sorted with mates with gas as the cop pulled up and didnt cause any traffic delay, fair call I reckon.

ktulu
So nod was the older dude talking to the guy in the integra? Or am I missing something. (don't keep up nearly enough here these days)

Anyway I actually remarked to my flatmate that I thought he was fucken on to it and was dealing with that chap really well whereas the other guy was just ranting and raving and throwing his weight (which he is entitled to do)

Hitcher
I don't know what you lot were watching. I have only two words to say. Denny Crane.

Hitcher
28th March 2006, 23:04
''I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load.''

''Watch it, Judge, we're a superpower. Don't make us add you to the axis.''

''Did something happen? Was I in the room when it happened?''

''You know what I'm going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I'm going to sleep with your wife.''

''You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.''

SPORK
29th March 2006, 07:28
''I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load.''

''You know what I'm going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I'm going to sleep with your wife.''

''You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.''
Thank goodness someone else watches Boston Legal! There's honestly about 2 poeple in my school that watch it, me being one of them.

I think the new two young associates are rubbish, however. The priest guy (who was on Wayne's World) just creeps me out. Nothing can beat a good Alan Shaw/Denny Crane combo though. Especially when they went into the canadian court, LUUUULLLHH!

Next episode looks even better, I'd say...

Quasievil
29th March 2006, 07:37
Nodman was the guy who gave the officer the Sitrep when he arrived at the scene where the truck hit the bridge, that ws his first appearance anyway.
I didnt actually know he was a cop.

Hooks
29th March 2006, 07:42

"wanna stroke the musket?"

"It's in the Bill of Sale"

So many more but too early in the morning for my brain !! Glad to see the quality of life hasn't diminished in my absence Hitcher and you are still on your toes in the boxing ring of life :niceone: Who'd have thought that William Shatner would end up building such a great character .... "Beam me up Scotty" was the only good one previously ....

Lou Girardin
29th March 2006, 08:03

Great thread hijack. One of the better Merkin shows.
too.

MisterD
29th March 2006, 09:36
[QUOTE=HooksWho'd have thought that William Shatner would end up building such a great character .... "Beam me up Scotty" was the only good one previously ....[/QUOTE]

Warrabout TJ Hooker? Yeah ok, see your point!:Oops:

R6_kid
29th March 2006, 11:33
sent tristan a text soon as i saw that twit in the integra...

the guy was making it difficult until he got breath tested and nodman said "well that makes it simple, i require you to accompany me to the harbour bridge station for an evidential breath test" - PWNED!

Shade
29th March 2006, 11:37
Ahahha
Yeh i saw nod on the show, sent him a txt saying hes famous, haha

The reply

"nah, its my twin"

Hahah, great going, awesome fella, and now hes famous! :)

Swoop
29th March 2006, 11:48
Nodman was the guy who gave the officer the Sitrep when he arrived at the scene where the truck hit the bridge, that ws his first appearance anyway.
I didnt actually know he was a cop.
He rode off on his scoot at the end!

A bit "Lone Ranger-esque"... My work here is done - away!

A good approach to policing!

crashe
29th March 2006, 11:50
Nodman is the dude with the beard.
He is a really nice guy too.

The last two episodes, he has been in a car.... usually he is on m/bike...

Yeah it was funny to see that Jason on the m/bike got off a ticket, yet last week the woman didn't...
Does anyone know what the bike was????

R6_kid
29th March 2006, 11:52
Nodman
Yeah it was funny to see that Jason on the m/bike got off a ticket, yet last week the woman didn't...
Does anyone know what the bike was????

2strk 150 cruiser.... i have no idea, i thought it was a suzuki bulevard or maybe a kawasaki vulcan at first... and when he said that he had just booked his full i thought he was gonna get done but it was all legit!

crashe
29th March 2006, 11:56
2strk 150 cruiser.... i have no idea, i thought it was a suzuki bulevard or maybe a kawasaki vulcan at first... and when he said that he had just booked his full i thought he was gonna get done but it was all legit!

Yeah I thought it looked quite big... and when he said about getting his full.. I thought he was gonna get busted.... :whistle:
But all legit bike....

Was it debaffled as well... to make it noisey or is that how a 2 stroke sounds?

R6_kid
29th March 2006, 11:57
think it was just a noisy two stroke... probably had big end pipes to make it look the part which would have made it noisier. (sp)

crashe
29th March 2006, 12:01
ok thanks Gareth...
:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

madboy
29th March 2006, 12:16
Hitcher, two words for you - video recorder. It should be noted I recorded 10-7 and Mway Patrol, and watched Boston Legal. More likely I'll be making a guest appearance on one channel rather than the other. Although I guess it doesn't make good TV/Police PR when the bad guy gets away all the time.

Now back on topic - that DUFUS in the integra. OMG, what a friggin winner he was. If you're gonna drive disq, and then plan on lying about it, at least do your friggin homework first!

Hitcher
29th March 2006, 13:05
"It's a good feeling, you know, to shoot a bad guy. Something you Democrats would never understand. Americans... we're homesteaders, we want a safe home, keep the money we make, and shoot bad guys."

"There are two places to find the truth. First God and then Fox News."

NodMan
29th March 2006, 16:50
Ahahha
Yeh i saw nod on the show, sent him a txt saying hes famous, haha

)

Ya must been mistaken Shadey one...the producers of that show checked in this morning...never heard of any nodman since the old Police Stop days with ole Peter Brooke ...(now Im showing my age)
an no one on here would ever admit to being caught by an ole timer like me!!
catch ya out the track on saturday dude

NodMan
29th March 2006, 17:00
Nodman is the dude with the beard.
He is a really nice guy too.

The last two episodes, he has been in a car.... usually he is on m/bike...

you people watch far too much TV...they arent meant to use my name on TV.... so someone must listen closely to the background radio when they forget to bleep it out...and for the record its not always me when they blur the face out OK, sometimes it really is an offender!! now I'll have to go back to the STIG black visor I guess

Scouse
29th March 2006, 18:01
sent tristan a text soon as i saw that twit in the integra...

the guy was making it difficult until he got breath tested and nodman said "well that makes it simple, i require you to accompany me to the harbour bridge station for an evidential breath test" - PWNED!Yea that was a smart move by nod using the old style breathalyser as the lectronic handheld device prolly would of seen the "brain surgen" get a pass