PDA

View Full Version : trackday 3 -fantastic news.

FROSTY
30th March 2006, 08:32
FOR all the riders going to trackday 3 I have some FANTASTIC news.
A very experienced rider trainer has offered her services for the novice group
She is VERY good at improving riding skills for road riders.
Her area of expertise is definitely road riders wanting to improve their skills.
Motoracer and Doogal have offered to help out in the med group.
Shaun Harris has offered his expert knowledge to the fast group.
These folk are available for one on one sessions in your group for those that want it.
Shaun has also offered his set up advice for all those that want it.
Folks this is an oppertunity not to be missed.
To get this kind of help with your riding would normally cost hundreds of dollars.

Quasievil
30th March 2006, 08:58
Almost sounds sexual ?:rofl:

Who is that Frosty ?

skelstar
30th March 2006, 09:21
Woo. Dont mind wearing my newbie status for that reason.

You mean track newbies or road newbies?

I'm reasonable on the road, but never been on a track before :D

kickingzebra
30th March 2006, 12:28
Umm, OK, but If i bring the 600 down aren't I relegated to the realms of medium? Sounds great Frosty!! You're a great organiserer! I'd be dead keen if I can get a chance!

clint640
30th March 2006, 12:40
Cool, I'm sure Rosie would like some pointers from someone who knows what they're doing.

Instead of her current instructor who only thinks he knows what he's doing :whistle:

Cheers
Clint

Rosie
30th March 2006, 19:06
Instead of her current instructor who only thinks he knows what he's doing :whistle:

And gives dubious riding tips like "you would look good in leather pants"
But once your sister's 150 has given you the learn I will never be able to take you seriously again. :oi-grr:

It will be a great opportunity, especially since I live a bit far away to go on most of the newbie rides and training days.

Now I'm really looking forward to the track day. :spudflip:

FROSTY
30th March 2006, 20:08
Heres the deal.
Her KB name is TRISHA1000. She was did advanced rider training in the UK using headset waalkie talkies to communicate with her students.
Her area of expertise is definitely road riders wanting to improve their skills.
NOT racers or wannabee racers.
Im working on getting a couple of KB racers to do one on one sessions with the guys wanting to do faster lap times.
Im going to be available in the afternoon sessions for mid paced riders

kiwifruit
30th March 2006, 20:10
Im working on getting a couple of KB racers to do one on one sessions with the guys wanting to do faster lap times.

KEEN! :third:
(on getting the lessons/help, not giving it!)

using headset waalkie talkies to communicate with her students.

Yeh I was thinking about getting a set of those for when (if) me an my bro go out for rides

Im working on getting a couple of KB racers to do one on one sessions with the guys wanting to do faster lap times

Count me in on this, I'd be really interested in upping my game a bit.

Tricia1000
30th March 2006, 21:10
AAAAhhhh, Frosty,
You are making me all embarrassed.. :innocent:
Tricia1000

Heres the deal.
Her KB name is TRISHA1000. She was did advanced rider training in the UK using headset waalkie talkies to communicate with her students.
NOT racers or wannabee racers.

FROSTY
30th March 2006, 21:14
well mlady--you are very good at what you do

raster
30th March 2006, 21:20
Look forward to meeting you Tricia, and Welcome.

You'll have to do something about you L-Plate Status???!!!

Mrs Busa Pete
31st March 2006, 06:26
I'm hopeing i can ride the aprilia buy then so that i can get some tips as well.That is why i have now registared for track day III fingers crossed bike arrives today:yeah:

DEATH_INC.
1st April 2006, 12:25
I'm hopeing i can ride the aprilia buy then so that i can get some tips as well.That is why i have now registared for track day III fingers crossed bike arrives today:yeah:
Yeh, the Haybailer would be farkin hard work round there, you'd never get outta second.....

SwanTiger
1st April 2006, 12:47
Will she teach me how to wheelie?

I am very keen on this (the newbie road shit, not wheelies, I am already a jandal wheelie extraordinary super hero gladiator sort of wheelier... haha)

Mrs Busa Pete
1st April 2006, 12:57
Yeh, the Haybailer would be farkin hard work round there, you'd never get outta second.....
No the busa is pete's 125 aprilia is mine (Wendy) and i havn't riden for 10 years.

FROSTY
15th April 2006, 10:12
bumpetty bump --changes header

Kornholio
16th April 2006, 11:16
bumpetty bump --changes header

WOOT :spudflip: