PDA

View Full Version : Support those who support us.

White trash
30th March 2006, 10:58
A HUGE thanks goes out to the following who have helped to make the Stunt skills and Dragwars event a reality. Show your support to these people and organizations.

Motomail for their generosity in having their premises open late on 7 April for the New Zealand Chicks Digs Scars dvd launch. They are also offering a 10% discount on safety gear for those who attend.

Kiwi Rider magazine for giving subscriptions as prizes and coverage of the event in the magazine. Thanks guys, you rock!

Quasimoto – Bret has offered to help out on the day and will have his leathers on display for people to check out some quality riding gear.

Larriken and Bent Rim Productions will be giving away 2 copies of the Chicks Dig Scars DVD on the day. If you don’t win one of these awesome DVDs make sure you buy one. This DVD features New Zealand and Australian stunters doing some wicked stuff and is heaps more entertaining than those American ones you can get!!!

Dodgyiti for generous donation of a prize pack of essential items for every stunter!

Champion Dragway for being extremely helpful, supportive and generous in ensuring this day goes ahead after setbacks caused by a previous employee.

SpankMe for having this site – simply put, without KB this day wouldn’t have happened. Remember that SpankMe built this site out of his love for motorbikes – he puts in a huge amount of his time and own money to keep it running. Please be generous with donations on the day that will go directly to SpankMe.

And finally Big Dave deserves an extra special mention and thanks. He has done an extraordinary amount of work behind the scenes and has organised many things that we hadn’t even thought of. You’re a top notch cheeoice fulla Dave!

Also thanks to all those who have PM’d us to offer assistance on the day with whatever needs doing. We’ll be in touch with you about that.

And thanks to Riff raff for being a mintahhhh!

ukbandit
30th March 2006, 12:30
hip pip horay hip pip horay hip pip :2thumbsup thanks for all your efforts rearly looking forward to the 8th i hope its a great success cheers big ears

A HUGE thanks goes out to the following who have helped to make the Stunt skills and Dragwars event a reality. Show your support to these people and organizations.

Motomail for their generosity in having their premises open late on 7 April for the New Zealand Chicks Digs Scars dvd launch. They are also offering a 10% discount on safety gear for those who attend.

Kiwi Rider magazine for giving subscriptions as prizes and coverage of the event in the magazine. Thanks guys, you rock!

Quasimoto – Bret has offered to help out on the day and will have his leathers on display for people to check out some quality riding gear.

Larriken and Bent Rim Productions will be giving away 2 copies of the Chicks Dig Scars DVD on the day. If you don’t win one of these awesome DVDs make sure you buy one. This DVD features New Zealand and Australian stunters doing some wicked stuff and is heaps more entertaining than those American ones you can get!!!

Dodgyiti for generous donation of a prize pack of essential items for every stunter!

Champion Dragway for being extremely helpful, supportive and generous in ensuring this day goes ahead after setbacks caused by a previous employee.

SpankMe for having this site – simply put, without KB this day wouldn’t have happened. Remember that SpankMe built this site out of his love for motorbikes – he puts in a huge amount of his time and own money to keep it running. Please be generous with donations on the day that will go directly to SpankMe.

And finally Big Dave deserves an extra special mention and thanks. He has done an extraordinary amount of work behind the scenes and has organised many things that we hadn’t even thought of. You’re a top notch cheeoice fulla Dave!

Also thanks to all those who have PM’d us to offer assistance on the day with whatever needs doing. We’ll be in touch with you about that.

And thanks to Riff raff for being a mintahhhh!

Cajun
30th March 2006, 13:40
Cheers everyone who helping to put this in to action.

larriken
30th March 2006, 13:51
Serious big ups to WT and Riff Raff, two top mintah's!

See everyone on the day!

loosebruce
31st March 2006, 08:45
Well done these people! Sorry i can't make friday night for the launch, but alas work calls, sure it'll be mint, the 8th is going to rock i can't wait. Must say bit dispointed with some people always saying how they'd like to learn shit and get better not turning up :weird: , look forward to seeing Larriken and Mouse doing there thing, and hopefully learn a few things myself.

On ya people, lets hope it goes well, and we can do it again in the future.

larriken
31st March 2006, 13:32
Well done these people! Sorry i can't make friday night for the launch, but alas work calls, sure it'll be mint, the 8th is going to rock i can't wait. Must say bit dispointed with some people always saying how they'd like to learn shit and get better not turning up :weird: , look forward to seeing Larriken and Mouse doing there thing, and hopefully learn a few things myself.

On ya people, lets hope it goes well, and we can do it again in the future.

hahaha, you might be disappointed, we are pretty crap. We just have stupidity and crap bikes on our side!

texmo
31st March 2006, 13:45
hahaha, you might be disappointed, we are pretty crap. We just have stupidity and crap bikes on our side!
I will swap you my good scooter for your crap bike

GIXser
2nd April 2006, 09:11
I will swap you my good scooter for your crap bike

he'll probably decide at the end of the day on the 8 th depending what state its in-- does the same offer apply to me--????

DEATH_INC.
2nd April 2006, 09:34
Yeh,Thanks guys!
It takes a lot of time and effort to organise this stuff, a lot more than most think.....
If Riff was serious about help scruitineering (other thread), I'll do it for ya.:apint:

loosebruce
7th April 2006, 13:08
We just have stupidity and crap bikes on our side!

Stupidity makes the world go round and crap bikes make it cheaper.

ukbandit
7th April 2006, 15:43
Stupidity makes the world go round and crap bikes make it cheaper.
heh heh nice quote LB :rofl: sorry i cant make tonight got the bike trailered up and ready for an early start just hope me mate dont change his mind otherwise it will be a quick change of plans. dont forget the bangers for the bbq ha ha

Motoracer
9th April 2006, 10:49
To all the peeps who made it all possible, another round of thank you goes out to you! :clap:

R6_kid
9th April 2006, 14:18
What can i say, had a minter of a day. Next time i'll have my bike tuned up, with suspension and brakes that work, and on grippy tires so i can hand the learn out a bit more!

I can see this becoming a real hit among KB, and im sure if we extend it to the wider biker public it could become a major event on the calendar - but i'll leave ideas like that to the organisers.

Cheers for a great day, and when i've got some money i'll get around to spending it at the right places!

Sniper
9th April 2006, 16:34
Whats the general consensus on spreading an event like this to the SI?

ukbandit
9th April 2006, 17:58
What can i say, had a minter of a day. Next time i'll have my bike tuned up, with suspension and brakes that work, and on grippy tires so i can hand the learn out a bit more!

I can see this becoming a real hit among KB, and im sure if we extend it to the wider biker public it could become a major event on the calendar - but i'll leave ideas like that to the organisers.

Cheers for a great day, and when i've got some money i'll get around to spending it at the right places!
if theres to many we'll only get a couple or goes each ( not being greedy ) but i think the 8th was just right maybe just have more of them through the year and those on the previous one cant go to the next unless there are spaces, just a thought :blank: