PDA

View Full Version : play time this weekend

ukbandit
30th March 2006, 19:33
Anyone up for some stuff this weekend? i need the practice, Gix you up for it Aff-man, LB, Zed, bug, how you doing with height now bug been getting some practice in?

GIXser
30th March 2006, 21:24
Anyone up for some stuff this weekend? i need the practice, Gix you up for it Aff-man, LB, Zed, bug, how you doing with height now bug been getting some practice in?
Hey UK, yep im up just dont know what day yet,, maybe sunday, what about you??

ukbandit
30th March 2006, 21:42
Hey UK, yep im up just dont know what day yet,, maybe sunday, what about you??
yeah sounds good where do you think this time (pm) there is a road near work that may be ok early morn but not sure about later in the day, about as long as you know where, good surface and straight industrial area north shore looked for a few places but hard to find good spots, your choice im willing to travel

loosebruce
31st March 2006, 08:40
I still got the bike in race tirm and now it looks like sunday's are a pernament thing for work at the moment, so that makes Saturday, spend with the missus day.

But will catch you guys next Saturday at Meremere, have a good one.

ukbandit
31st March 2006, 20:52
I still got the bike in race tirm and now it looks like sunday's are a pernament thing for work at the moment, so that makes Saturday, spend with the missus day.

But will catch you guys next Saturday at Meremere, have a good one.
hey LB not sure you need the practice anyway but will miss ya anyway if we do anything this wkend, Gix whats the plan? we may be a bit thin on the ground again but we are hard core! (or is it we need the practice?) :violin: need to get some more gear changes in give us a shout :rockon:

Zed
31st March 2006, 21:13
Hey fella, i've been practising every weekend, where ya been?? Lol been practising for next weekends 'practise day' at Meremere.

Sorry, can't meet ya's this weekend, too much stuff to do on the homefront...have fun & keep the rubber side you know - down! :rolleyes:

texmo
31st March 2006, 23:46
I need the pratice I havent really done any wheelies since the last hells pizza meet... I just installed a new engine mount so my back wheel isnt on a lean. PM me with details please.

ukbandit
1st April 2006, 18:39
Hey fella, i've been practising every weekend, where ya been?? Lol been practising for next weekends 'practise day' at Meremere.

Sorry, can't meet ya's this weekend, too much stuff to do on the homefront...have fun & keep the rubber side you know - down! :rolleyes:
hey Zed no worries about this weekend dont look like anyones out to play anyway, hows the wheelies going with all this practice? you will be the one to watch on the 8th
i will be trailering the bike there and bringing some cooking facilities so bring some bangers or something be good to se ya have fun stay safe (if anyone else wants to bring some grub do so) :niceone: dont mean i will be cooking it

GIXser
2nd April 2006, 09:04
hey Zed no worries about this weekend dont look like anyones out to play anyway, hows the wheelies going with all this practice? you will be the one to watch on the 8th
i will be trailering the bike there and bringing some cooking facilities so bring some bangers or something be good to se ya have fun stay safe (if anyone else wants to bring some grub do so) :niceone: dont mean i will be cooking itHey UK She's a bit wet today,, i kinda was hoping to go for a spin today , but its gonna be a beer, pizza and dvd day,,

will catch ya next week:2thumbsup

ukbandit
2nd April 2006, 11:10
Hey UK She's a bit wet today,, i kinda was hoping to go for a spin today , but its gonna be a beer, pizza and dvd day,,

will catch ya next week:2thumbsup
:drinkup: in that order? should of done something yesterday poxy weather im sure it knows when we want to play proberbly reads KB ha ha :apint: im gonna do the same se ya at the meet bring something for the BBQ gonna bring it but not sure if we can use it