PDA

View Full Version : 2HOT2 Handle Grant Russell Memorial

2Hot2 Handle
1st April 2006, 21:54
We are planning to run a Grant Russell Memorial race session at 2HOT2 Handle 2006 in wellington. It would be great to have some more of his fans there. Get in touch www.2hot2handle.co.nz or 04 4710335. The show is going to be awesome - muchbigger than last year!!

Slingshot
2nd April 2006, 11:08
Any chance of a KiwiBiker concession price???

For a discount, you'll get a heap of us turning up on all sorts of cool bikes...in fact you'll probably need to reserve some space in the stadium because the coolness of these bikes parked together will create the coolest exhibit on the day :bleh:

Wasp
2nd April 2006, 11:39
yea parking would be great and i wouldnt mind the public looking at my bike, either way i'll be there wearing my kb shirt so bowl on up and say hi if you see me

Sparky Bills
2nd April 2006, 11:41
Im gonna be riding. Am really looking forward to it!

Great idea with the Grant Russell Memorial race!
He was a good man! RIP

I have some pictures of him on the race track if you need any for the program etc.

Streetwise
2nd April 2006, 17:39
Im keen on that,,, How do we get it done..

Wasp
2nd April 2006, 18:35
what day is everyone thats racing thier bikes going to be doing it?

any chance i can get a closer view without paying for a seat in the trackside stand?

Wasp
3rd April 2006, 18:06
nudge, cmon guys when are you all going?

also does anyone know of any GOOD bike bikes or should i just take a bus?

Freakshow
5th April 2006, 17:07
Any chance of a KiwiBiker concession price???

For a discount, you'll get a heap of us turning up on all sorts of cool bikes...in fact you'll probably need to reserve some space in the stadium because the coolness of these bikes parked together will create the coolest exhibit on the day :bleh:

I am going to go anyway and wouldn't mind parking up other KB's you never know it might get some interest for KB's and the cruise etc...