PDA

View Full Version : Quick Wgtn gals ride report...

Velox
1st April 2006, 22:03
Well, just for the hyper-sensitive boys out there who start gnashing their teeth and plucking out their beards at the mention of a gals ride....

Thanks to the Wgtn gals who turned up for a ride over the hill and brunch at the Fish today! Great riding with you guys and what a beaut of a day eh?

We met at the decent time of 10.30 (nb VW!) so we could have a sleep-in and cause Flame had to sort out bike stuff in the morn. But there were a couple of vehicle probs at the start - Fraggle was just about to leap on the bike and found her van had been broken into:crazy: , and then Flame's duc decided to play silly buggers along the Hutt Rd and wouldn't rev over 5K and backfired. Not so fun. It's fixed now though at least.

So 5 of us headed over the hill (Dreamer, CSL, Mrs Kendog, Str8Jacket and me) and had a decent feed at the Flying Fish. Found the Hitcher crew there too! Also, I saw a sign there saying the Flying Fish is for sale - some bike-person should buy it!!! Then the others headed back over the hill and me and Dreamer headed off to Lake Ferry and around Lake Wairarapa. Love those roads. I did my first semi-stoppie! And a few mm-high wheelies.;) Headed up the hill and found LB and MrLB up there too - I think we had a KB sentry on every bike spot today!

Nice to ride with just the gals as one-off!:2thumbsup I think we got a few double takes though - the lads in the granny car (sorry Glenn) at Caltex were pretty subtle - parked up in the petrol stn exit about 4m away from us (literally) and just sat and stared. Riiiiight.

Btw, sorry to any Wgtn gals we didn't get in contact with! I was a bit slack.

skelstar
1st April 2006, 22:16
Slack. I didnt get told.
Thought I saw Fraggle northbound on SH22 at 4pm-ish, and filtered past two lasses heading South at the Korokoro lights.

mdb
2nd April 2006, 07:33
Did 3 of you meet at the bootom of the Kelson Hill? My son (aged 3) noticed 3 ladies on with bikes waiting there for someone or something!

Kendog
2nd April 2006, 08:01
Yep, had a fab time with the gals, nice to meet you all, and thanks V for rounding us up. Have to do it again and maybe invite some of the "nicer" (or was it gay?) boys if everyone wants!:whistle: Cheers gals!
Mrs KD.
p.s Mr KD was not at all jealous, while he was at home doing the "housework". pfft.

Dafe
2nd April 2006, 08:06
Slack. I didnt get told.

Are you hiding something Skelstar?

On second thoughts, best you don't answer that one please. I don't wanna know!

madboy
2nd April 2006, 09:22
I honestly don't know how you girls manage to fit all that shopping on those sportsbikes... you looked completely overloaded at the top of the takas with those saddle bags and backpacks.

cowpoos
2nd April 2006, 09:55
lunch starts with a 'L' not a 'B' luv !!!

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2006, 11:40
Yeah, I too had a good ride. Thanks weazle! Hopefully we'll get everyone along next time... Didn't see any of the "fullas" out yesterday, I hope y'all redeemed yourselves and went out today :msn-wink:

Oh yeah Cowpoos you smart arse, I think she might have meant brunch

Sparky Bills
2nd April 2006, 11:45
[I] and then Flame's duc decided to play silly buggers along the Hutt Rd and wouldn't rev over 5K and backfired. Not so fun. It's fixed now though at least.

HEHE
Did she tell you what was wrong?:innocent:

phoenixgtr
2nd April 2006, 16:08
Didn't see any of the "fullas" out yesterday,

I went for a quick ride over piecock yesterday, just by myself. It was kind of good, but I had 1 scary moment. Stupid truck...

Sounds like you gals had a nice ride. You kept it very hush hush

Hitcher
2nd April 2006, 17:48
It was nice to see a selection of the Wellington KB gals out enjoying what was a spankingly great day. Nice bikes!

The Whish is for sale in two parts: the business; and the premises. The lovely ladies will take a cheque for $160,000 for the business (includes fittings and fixtures). The landlord is dreaming and wants $330,000 for the building.

Mrs H and I returned via Gladstone and Masterton. And we had a flat calm trip back over the Takas. I am getting addicted to riding cruisers, and particularly a Marauder 800. Maybe I should sell the ST and get a Meanie...

Velox
2nd April 2006, 21:45
But it did say brunch?!!:blink: :eyepoke:
Can't have a breakie food for lunch anyway. Well, except a decent fry up which you can have anytime I guess.

SB - She did but I can't quite remember - water in a connection or something? Maybe not. Do you need to own up to something.

Sparky Bills
2nd April 2006, 22:28
SB - She did but I can't quite remember - water in a connection or something? Maybe not. Do you need to own up to something.

It was from her cleaning her bike.
Just comes to show...
DONT CLEAN YOUR BIKE!:rofl:

flame
5th April 2006, 21:07
It was from her cleaning her bike.
Just comes to show...
DONT CLEAN YOUR BIKE!:rofl:

It seem's poor Ben has become 'hydrophobic'!! :rolleyes: I guess that means I wont waste time washing him anymore, he did make up for his bad behaviour the next day though :woohoo:

surfchick
5th April 2006, 22:03
[I] ...and then Flame's duc decided to play silly buggers along the Hutt Rd and wouldn't rev over 5K and backfired...]

Weehhaa bikie blow-offs during a scamper over the hills!! rad you lot had a good one!

cowpoos
6th April 2006, 09:57
rad

rad...lmfao...your to cute....last time I heard that I was wearing stubbies...and had a big affro...lmao

Mental Trousers
6th April 2006, 11:19
rad...lmfao...your to cute....last time I heard that I was wearing stubbies...and had a big affro...lmao

:gob:
Pic or it didn't happen thanks.

surfchick
6th April 2006, 12:40

ba ha..it just slipped out...
the three big phrases of intermediate normal school in palmerston north used to be:
rad
choice shorts bay
&
meet you behind the bike-sheds:psst:

the school was so westie that even the girls & teachers had mullets & under-cuts. thankfully the rats-tails were confined to the boys.:devil2:

Velox
7th April 2006, 00:20
Last Thurs at the pub right?

cowpoos
7th April 2006, 11:10
ba ha..it just slipped out...
the three big phrases of intermediate normal school in palmerston north used to be:
rad
choice shorts bay
&
meet you behind the bike-sheds:psst:

the school was so westie that even the girls & teachers had mullets & under-cuts. thankfully the rats-tails were confined to the boys.:devil2:

thats like soooo ace-a-mondo

yeah....i had a hell mullet....with spiked hair on top...lmfao!!!!

cowpoos
7th April 2006, 11:12
Last Thurs at the pub right?
I wasn't their u lil comedian.....nya nya nya nya!!!

u washed ur hair yet?

Velox
7th April 2006, 12:22
I wasn't their u lil comedian.....nya nya nya nya!!!

u washed ur hair yet?
nup :Punk:

Sparky Bills
7th April 2006, 12:28
Groovy baby!

Velox
7th April 2006, 12:31
you must smell
why don't you wash your hair?
do you shave your armpits?
Dreads - takes too long to dry.