PDA

View Full Version : I think this is a cruiser.

Jackrat
2nd April 2006, 15:48
3,2,1, Blast off

Madness
2nd April 2006, 16:03
WICKED!! Surely that must be like getting an elephant to run on it's hind legs.
:not: :not: :not: :not: :not: :not: :not: :not: :not: :not:

The next couple of frames would be interesting to see, I bet it aint pretty!!

Motoracer
2nd April 2006, 16:12
Holly shite!! Nice 12 there Mr... :spudwow:

Buster
2nd April 2006, 16:20
Holy shit! Nice 12 o'clock. I bet the earth moved when it slammed down!!

2much
2nd April 2006, 16:31
Rocket III?

Nice, would love to see a video of that

selectedgrub
2nd April 2006, 20:09
That's Russell from Exile cycles

Hitcher
2nd April 2006, 20:45
That's Russell from Exile cycles
Astride his trusty Eleventy-one.

hXc
2nd April 2006, 20:48
Looks fake. Look at his clutch closely. Looks like it's in...Shouldn't be like that. But it could just be my eyes.

Meanie
2nd April 2006, 21:25
Look closely for the wires and crane

marty
2nd April 2006, 22:21
i think that's called feathering the clutch - his right foot is planted across the brake. why would it be fake?

Shadows
2nd April 2006, 22:50
Rocket III?

Wot he said. Thats impressive.

But yeah as the other guys reckon its gotta be a jackup.
Those green rubbish bins look kind of suspect I reckon. Especially standing in that configuration.

:yeah:

Mental Trousers
2nd April 2006, 23:33
I'd believe it's real. Some people actually are that good.

Madness
2nd April 2006, 23:42
Those green rubbish bins look kind of suspect I reckon. Especially standing in that configuration.

:yeah:

I just had a second look. I'm now starting to wonder if they are in fact REAL rubbish bins. Good spotting SM!!
:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

Shadows
2nd April 2006, 23:58
I just had a second look. I'm now starting to wonder if they are in fact REAL rubbish bins. Good spotting SM!!
:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

Yep. You're on to it. Its all a conspiracy I tells ya!

Madness
3rd April 2006, 00:02
Hey, SM. You're in Da Hutt. Have you heard the nutter doing 100mph around the valley lately??? I'm in Alicetown and I've heard it a couple of times lately. Whoever they are they have the local coppers stuffed!!! I tuned into the "taxi radio" last time I heard the phantom scream past my place, all they knew was that it was a bike, and might be a blue one.

Me thinks it might be Mikey

Shadows
3rd April 2006, 00:51
Hey, SM. You're in Da Hutt. Have you heard the nutter doing 100mph around the valley lately??? I'm in Alicetown and I've heard it a couple of times lately. Whoever they are they have the local coppers stuffed!!! I tuned into the "taxi radio" last time I heard the phantom scream past my place, all they knew was that it was a bike, and might be a blue one.

Me thinks it might be Mikey

Mmmmmm. My bikes blue!
But I'm not that stoopid - there's too many of those damned spooky rubbish bins in built up areas!
I haven't met the other guy so I can't comment, the only guy I've seen screaming around at ridiculous speeds lately has been on a red bike. I couldn't tell you the make though, I think it's been debadged to a degree and he's pretty much just a blur. Small to medium sized bike, in line four, reasonably new. Definately no bigger than a 600. He doesn't have leathers or anything and a couple of times I've seen him his indicator has been left on.

High speed + built up area + no gear + indicator left on = well, you do the maths!

hXc
3rd April 2006, 15:53
Also, his jeans are being pushed backwards by the wind. Really they should be hanging down off his legs.

Hmmmmm

Jackrat
3rd April 2006, 16:11
Also, his jeans are being pushed backwards by the wind. Really they should be hanging down off his legs.

Hmmmmm

Don't know one way or the other on that,but I do know if I was doing anything like that I'd have my hand on the clutch for sure.
Shit I have enough trouble getting that much air on a trail bike:pinch:

Phatsak
4th April 2006, 16:09
Stunning to think it could be done... the clouds on the fender/tank look dodgy... but the reflection on the headlight chrome looks right - I reckon we should give him the benefit of any doubt. Kewl!

skidz
26th April 2006, 11:40
That man's got balls to do that with a Rocket.

Wired1
1st June 2006, 22:09
Why is he (it must be a guy right?) bothering to wear a helmet? Darwinian theory comes through again.

Toaster
14th February 2007, 15:57
incredible!

Skunk
14th February 2007, 17:36
Everything in the pics looks right to me (except those bins). The shadows and lighting, reflections, the lot. It really is standing up like that. But I reckon the bins are holding it there with wires...

nodrog
14th February 2007, 17:43
there are more pics and videos of this somewhere on the interweb, fucked if i can find them again though.

Mr. Peanut
14th February 2007, 20:43
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTj3SB9OF-Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTj3SB9OF-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ROFL, conspiracy theorists...

If you look closely you can see the wires ^_^

Drum
14th February 2007, 20:51
Hot damn! That guy's good!

Madness
14th February 2007, 20:52
The Speed Triple had a flat tyre. Makes it look easy huh?

Shewolf
15th February 2007, 07:50
what the hell - a cruiser!?! right - off to practise....if I'm not back in half an hour send ambo to.....

:Punk:

Chrislost
15th February 2007, 09:24
i think those "rubbish bins" are the bins you see around for people to dump old clothes n shit in for charity, or funny portaloos.
nice wheelies tho:gob:

Meanie
15th February 2007, 19:45
Holy cow that was inspiring :Punk:

Indiana_Jones
16th February 2007, 15:22
3,2,1, Blast off

don't you mean 3,2,1, Pwn3d

lol :D

-Indy

Hans
18th February 2007, 18:53
I was gonna say it's bollox, but the video has me convinced

Drum
18th February 2007, 19:57
Maybe it is, after all, the skill that maketh the man not the type of bike that he rides.

Curious_AJ
10th March 2007, 12:23
awesome...

Lorax
10th March 2007, 13:17
i think those "rubbish bins" are the bins you see around for people to dump old clothes n shit in for charity, or funny portaloos.
nice wheelies tho:gob:

Nah I've seen those "bins" before. They're undercover Dalek's (from Dr Who). You can see the top right corner of the closest one is blurred, indicating movement from right to left.

No-one there would've seen them as they move really fast (hence the blurring even with such a high shutter speed) to locations throughout major cities before laying low for a couple of days (as green bins) before doing the whole EXTERMINATE thing.

Simple.

delusionz
13th March 2007, 22:17
so it was some wires eh?least the photos not made up like some would have you believe before you get to the video hah