PDA

View Full Version : Bah I've stuffed my indicators

Soggy
3rd April 2006, 15:04
I came off a while ago and finnaly grabbed a new indicator on friday from colemans and whacked it in on saturday. Worked a charm everything was hunkydory.

This morning i hop on to head home from the missus' place and all of the indicators are dead :slap:
Any great ideas? The fuse is allright (well the main one on the battery) so I stuffed if i know whats wrong now

It was bad enough riding for a month or so with no front right indicator, not to keen to even try with none of the things going

Str8 Jacket
3rd April 2006, 15:06
Have you checked to see if the indicator wires are plugged in properly still? There prob loose... Are all of your other lights working including the speedo etc..

Buster
3rd April 2006, 15:14
Most likely just be a loose wire dude.

Soggy
3rd April 2006, 15:16
Headlight/brakes are still fine.
Been looking for the wire, havent had much luck yet but i have this afternoon to kill anyway :bye:

Str8 Jacket
3rd April 2006, 15:19
There should be wires attached to the back of the indicators (maybe?) find those and run your hand along to the end of them and see if there still plugged in... Also check to make sure the wire is intact and not loose or anything. In saying this im probably wrong but I had similar issues with my GN turned out that one of the indicator wires wasnt plugged in properly

axe
17th April 2006, 15:24
could be flasher unit had same problem on my zxr with all flashers dieing shop where i bourght bike said i may have blowen all the bulbs yer rite asked local shop and the said check flasher unit unplug flasher connect + and - wires if flasher go on unit needs replaceing