PDA

View Full Version : bikeycop ... was that you?? (stooopid cager)

aff-man
3rd April 2006, 15:25
Was on the motorway today when a little ahead of me a bikercop was doing a rolling blockade (saw later it was so another cop could get this huge piece of polystyrene off the motorway).

Anywho as the cop starts the blockage... Sitting in the middle lane and putting his arm out to one side and then another as to show not to overtake.

So what does the cage sitting directly behind the cop do... pulls out and overtakes... Sheesh.

Luckily the officer up the road was off the motorway by the time we went passed but hell that's dangerous.. Bikercop pulled pissed off cand caught up to the guy and pulled him over but man how dumb can you get.

Squeak the Rat
3rd April 2006, 15:34
What a nob-cheese, he was probably driving while disqualified or something.

Just on your post, I've only just started noticing these rolling blockade moves to clear stuff off the motorway. And I am all for it! :niceone: Days gone by you used to phone up the cops to tell them there was a piece of 4x2 on the motorway and they'd say "so what?".

I was involved in one last week, I gave the coppers a big thumbs up as i passed. (Would have pissed me off if I'd been done for careless driving, both hands not on the controls...)

bugjuice
3rd April 2006, 15:36
did he wheelie when he accelerated?
that'd be cool..

oh, and the cager is a twat too. Cops aren't there to show off der neons and music..

aff-man
3rd April 2006, 15:39
that'd be cool..

oh, and the cager is a twat too. Cops aren't there to show off der neons and music..

Don't know but those cop bikes sure haul ass as soon as we passed the fella that had taken the stuff off the motorway he was gone.....

Grahameeboy
3rd April 2006, 15:53
that'd be cool..

looking for tips are we......

Colapop
3rd April 2006, 15:59
See? Watching "Worlds most American Cop Show" and the aptly named "Cops" is helping improve our police force!
Was the cager a BMW driver? Wouldn't surprise me.

Da Bird
4th April 2006, 11:24
Was on the motorway today when a little ahead of me a bikercop was doing a rolling blockade (saw later it was so another cop could get this huge piece of polystyrene off the motorway).

Anywho as the cop starts the blockage... Sitting in the middle lane and putting his arm out to one side and then another as to show not to overtake.

So what does the cage sitting directly behind the cop do... pulls out and overtakes... Sheesh.

Luckily the officer up the road was off the motorway by the time we went passed but hell that's dangerous.. Bikercop pulled pissed off cand caught up to the guy and pulled him over but man how dumb can you get.

Nah, wasn't me... have been on holiday in India where there are NO road rules, everyone overtakes on blind corners and yellow lines and where scooters are ridden 4 up and play chicken with oncoming buses and trucks. Our driving is pretty damn good when you compare it to that.... back at work next week.

BC.

Insanity_rules
4th April 2006, 11:43
Damn some cagers are dumb with a capital D. I hope he got the pant's pulled right around his ankles and rogered hard for that lil piece of unscripted brilliance!

Squeak the Rat
4th April 2006, 11:49
Is there are law against passing cop cars with lights going when the cop has his arm out the window?

aff-man
4th April 2006, 11:54
Is there are law against passing cop cars with lights going when the cop has his arm out the window?

Read the post again... cop was on a bike.. And when he is slowing down with lights all going and clearly indicating not to overtake him while moving across lanes to illustrate his point..... I think that is a good sign NOT to overtake him..... but then I am smarter than the average cucumber whereas the cager appears not to be.

onearmedbandit
4th April 2006, 11:54
Failure to follow instructions from an officer or something similar.

Squeak the Rat
4th April 2006, 12:00
Just wondering, if the guy was in a beemer and had a good lawyer....... Certainly not arguing against it being totally stoooopid

aff-man
4th April 2006, 13:15
Just wondering, if the guy was in a beemer and had a good lawyer....... Certainly not arguing against it being totally stoooopid

ummm I think it was a shitty old honda civic hatch or something similar....