PDA

View Full Version : Harley trike

SPman
3rd April 2006, 22:06
I'm not normally into trikes, unless they stand out. Saw this one in Otorohonga tonight, on its way down to New Plymouth with its new owner.
Made in Germany, with a Harley 1450 motor.
Very tidy.......

Madness
3rd April 2006, 22:09
Kraut's know how to build a 3-wheeler!!!
Very nice.

ezinnz
4th April 2006, 08:35
I'd ditch the running boards/rack and all those driving lights up front (One big headlight on the forks would look nicer than that set-up IMO).

Very nice body kit / finish. Thanks for the pics.

I wonder how many $$ to have it landed/on the road here?

u4ea
4th April 2006, 08:44
hiya.love trikes think they have a place in the biker world.neally lost my arm in a crash and if needed i would go 4 a trike.gunna get rid of trx once i have rebuilt and seriously considering 883.will need to customise front end,arm buggered.cudnt ride that narly chopper dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstriumph
4th April 2006, 15:06
that's a pretty thing! thanks!

popelli
4th April 2006, 17:49
hiya.love trikes think they have a place in the biker world.neally lost my arm in a crash and if needed i would go 4 a trike.gunna get rid of trx once i have rebuilt and seriously considering 883.will need to customise front end,arm buggered.cudnt ride that narly chopper dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to use a trike if you lose a arm, had a mate who lost his arm in an accident, he just set up his bike to ride with one arm, clutch brake and throttle all set up for one hand operation

last bike he had was a rigid framed chop

selectedgrub
4th April 2006, 18:42
Now THIS is a trike....

http://www.exilecycles.com/bikes_trike.shtm

ezinnz
4th April 2006, 18:57
Man - That Mitchell trike is cool! That is some huge rear rubber to turn.

I like this one a lot with the drop set frame. Really 'sitting in' the thing. Nice lines, a really good looking ride. I'd like something like this in my garage one day!:

http://www.santiagochopper.com/shop/details.html?id=374

selectedgrub
4th April 2006, 20:01
Thats sleek Ezinnz, would look good with a replica knuclehead me think.
That's a huge engine.