PDA

View Full Version : sunday run in Wellington

Eddieb
23rd April 2004, 16:59
Apparently there is an ambulance run from Upper Hutt on sunday but in true hopeless fashion I haven't got any more info.

I presume local bike shops will have info but I can't get into one to have a look.

James Deuce
23rd April 2004, 17:45
Apparently there is an ambulance run from Upper Hutt on sunday but in true hopeless fashion I haven't got any more info.

I presume local bike shops will have info but I can't get into one to have a look.

Is this like the Pamplona deal with the bulls, but in Upper Hutt we use Ambulances instead?

merv
23rd April 2004, 19:09
Ambulance run is usually a charity ride organised by Ulysses. I'm a member of Ulysses but never know what they are doing as I don't go to their monthly meetings at the smoky Petone Workingmen's Club and they don't seem to be able to keep in touch electronically so I've rung up about it.

The guts is meet at 10.30am Brown Owl Akatarawa Road, then cruise into town for a barbecue.

Marknz
23rd April 2004, 20:23
The guts is meet at 10.30am Brown Owl Akatarawa Road, then cruise into town for a barbecue.

Yea, I could be up for that. Then off to the bucket racing at Turners in Grenada North for a look see afterwards.

Kickaha
27th April 2004, 19:36
Yea, I could be up for that. Then off to the bucket racing at Turners in Grenada North for a look see afterwards.

Crap,I saw you out there( I think) but didn't know who you where until later when I was talking to Lynda,I'll say gidday next time!

Marknz
27th April 2004, 19:57
Crap,I saw you out there( I think) but didn't know who you where until later when I was talking to Lynda,I'll say gidday next time!

You saw me at the Ambo ride or the bucket racing? I didn't see Lynda at either of them. Anyways yea, jump in my face next time and say gidday.

Kickaha
27th April 2004, 21:00
At the Bucket racing,I am guessing you were the guy who turned up on the GSXR1000? I was wandering around in Black touring leathers

I was on my way back to Wellington from Feilding on my scruffy XJ550 after the Sidecar day at Taupo on Saturday and called in to have a look,I'd forgotten about the ride or I would have gone on that first.

Marknz
27th April 2004, 21:09
At the Bucket racing,I am guessing you were the guy who turned up on the GSXR1000? I was wandering around in Black touring leathers

I was on my way back to Wellington from Feilding on my scruffy XJ550 after the Sidecar day at Taupo on Saturday and called in to have a look,I'd forgotten about the ride or I would have gone on that first.

Yup, that was me on the silver one. Not to be confused of course with Jimbo who turned up on his blue 750 about an hour later looking for me :whistle: I was off doing the Pauatahanui and Haywards run before going round the bays and then heading home

But I'm sure we'll catch up sometime in the future.

Pickle
27th April 2004, 21:28
There is also a free training day on at Melling Railway Station Car Park from 10am to 4pm. Anyone interested needs to contact Barbara Cantillon on
570 6730 at Hutt City Council

Its getting to the stage that there is too many things to do

LB
28th April 2004, 05:49
You saw me at the Ambo ride or the bucket racing? I didn't see Lynda at either of them. Anyways yea, jump in my face next time and say gidday.
I wasn't at either of them, I was enroute Pukekohe/Wgtn. But I had dinner with Kickaha on Monday night and described you (and your bike) to him.

Eddieb
29th April 2004, 14:57
Whats the deal? Anyone got any info?

LB
30th April 2004, 05:34
Whats the deal? Anyone got any info?
Calling F5Dave!!!!!!