PDA

View Full Version : Meeting before the 8 th ( 8.15 AM)

GIXser
4th April 2006, 10:23
Let me know if anyone wants to meet at say 8/8.15 on the morning of the 8 th, im guessing its better riding down in a group of people, as Errrrrr........ some bikes may not be "all that legal", the meeting place will be in the around greenlane, ellerslie area, i will Pm ya with details--( 4 more s:zzzz: )

aff-man
4th April 2006, 10:39
yeh I'm in. Same meeting place as for the other thing??

GIXser
4th April 2006, 11:22
yeh I'm in. Same meeting place as for the other thing??

yep you got it AFF

texmo
4th April 2006, 11:25
Yep I am in too, I wont slow you guys down. PM me please.

Riff Raff
5th April 2006, 11:30
You might want to arrange meeting up a bit earlier.... Gates open 8.30 and we want to get scrutineering underway immediately so we can get bikes out there.

aff-man
5th April 2006, 12:07
You might want to arrange meeting up a bit earlier.... Gates open 8.30 and we want to get scrutineering underway immediately so we can get bikes out there.

But mommy I need my beauty sleep.

Hmmmm ok well the earliest I can make it to the meeting place will be about 8 I suppose.

Drunken Monkey
5th April 2006, 12:10
yeah 8 is about as early as I can make it. Can someone PM me the meeting place?

GIXser
5th April 2006, 12:11

you sound like my wife,,nag nag moan moan" this that" "here there" ( i hear ya)

Boys the lady makes a valid point she said to me anyone that turns up by 8.30 will recieve a hot cup of coffee and home made muffins" from Riffi"

so meeting by 8 will only take 20 min to get there--

Riff, blame Loosebruce, he told me you'd make the muffins--

for those that dont know the meeting point-- pm me

UP YA-----:motu:

loosebruce
5th April 2006, 12:59
Riff, blame Loosebruce, he told me you'd make the muffins--

I'm sure she said she'll bring muffins along, might of just meant WT though, not sure.

Will catch you there eddy, me and motoracer are heading down in the van, motoracer asks if you wanna race his van?

justsomeguy
5th April 2006, 13:03
I'm sure she said she'll bring muffins along, might of just meant WT though, not sure.

Will catch you there eddy, me and motoracer are heading down in the van, motoracer asks if you wanna race his van?

Can the slow Indian fella race his van too??

Gixer PM me the meeting place will ya.

Ta.

GIXser
5th April 2006, 13:41

i have see that lunatic drive his van" knowing him he'll probably beat me in that shagwagon"

just be careful of em" make sure he doesnt pull over in a side street and closes the curtains ( you gotta watch these Nepalese!!!and dont tell WT, cos he'll wanna hop in the van too--)

see ya there boys--

Riff Raff
5th April 2006, 19:01
Boys the lady makes a valid point she said to me anyone that turns up by 8.30 will recieve a hot cup of coffee and home made muffins" from Riffi"
Oh yeah thats the first thing I'm gonna feel like doing when I finish my night shift at 6.00am (if I'm lucky). Keep dreaming sonny!

DEATH_INC.
6th April 2006, 08:51
What's wrong with you guys? You won't be able to sleep all friday night from excitement, so 8 will seem late........sort ya shite out :Pokey:
6 riffy, that's plenty of time for muffins.....

GIXser
6th April 2006, 09:51
What's wrong with you guys? You won't be able to sleep all friday night from excitement, so 8 will seem late........sort ya shite out :Pokey:
6 riffy, that's plenty of time for muffins.....

ok Death Inc" you should check the road at 6 make sure its clear for us"
hehehehehe--- must admit a wee bit exited myself" thought about takin a sleeping bag to the track the night before:laugh:

aff-man
6th April 2006, 11:35
ok Death Inc" you should check the road at 6 make sure its clear for us"
hehehehehe--- must admit a wee bit exited myself" thought about takin a sleeping bag to the track the night before:laugh:

Especially with the DVD release the night before..... I think we're going to be.... inspired. :weird: :weird: I think there might be a few loose units on the road saturday morning:psst: :psst: