PDA

View Full Version : Bloody bike transporters

Mrs Busa Pete
4th April 2006, 16:59
When they tell you that they are going to pick your bike up in Wellington and bring it to Auckland on Friday make sure you check when it is actually going to get to Auckland.which i didn't i just assumed that it would be here friday and i would have my new toy for the weekend. :doh: Wrong today is tuesday and still no bike i am now told i should get it tomorrow i frigin better.I want my toy

texmo
4th April 2006, 17:10
Stink man I hope you have arranged to take the next few days off to ride her in.

Madness
4th April 2006, 17:13
I would have been happy to ride it up for a return bus ticket.
Waiting sucks, let them know how put out their performance has left you:mega:

Lou Girardin
5th April 2006, 08:07
We usually allow a few days for our rentals to get shipped back.
Cycle Movers seem quite good so far.

XTC
5th April 2006, 09:21
Have patience - have patience - don't be in such a hurry...... When you get impatient you only start to worry..... r

Ixion
5th April 2006, 09:26
The bike transporters I know of do not offer an express service. They pick your bike up in Wellington, along with others. As they progress north through the island they pick up others, and deliver some, at various places. This takes time. Also, they probably did not start north until Monday, they too have families and want to spend the weekend with them.

Eventually, they will reach Auckland.

Good things take time. Have some cheese.

Hitcher
5th April 2006, 10:41
I can't stand bike trainspotters either. Wankers.

Sniper
5th April 2006, 12:07
Bugger matey. I presume this is the wee RS125?

One of the reasons I didn't get a transporter is cause they lie to you.

Streetwise
12th April 2006, 12:40
should have riden it back,,, bought one from dunedin a few months ago and had a great time riding back to wellington.

Mrs Busa Pete
12th April 2006, 18:21
should have riden it back,,, bought one from dunedin a few months ago and had a great time riding back to wellington.
That would of been fun.Pete took the bike to a straight bit of road when it finaly arrived that is and i was fine when bike was going but when i stoped i couldn't get balance and i droped it not once but twice.I'm not allowed on it now i have to learn on the fifty first:crybaby:

Streetwise
14th April 2006, 00:00
That would of been fun.Pete took the bike to a straight bit of road when it finaly arrived that is and i was fine when bike was going but when i stoped i couldn't get balance and i droped it not once but twice.I'm not allowed on it now i have to learn on the fifty first:crybaby:

Bugger thats gotta suck ass, Wont be long before you are out and about.. Good luck