PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Kiwi Biker Forum

LET Choppers
5th April 2006, 01:21
Hey guys just wanted to say HEY!! im new to the foum but a long term biker. At just 21 years old ive been brought into the biker world from birth. Currently have a yamaha dragstar and looking to buld a new custom chopper.

:woohoo:

Shadows
5th April 2006, 01:31
Greetings. Will be interested in how the chopper progresses

kels
5th April 2006, 01:32
Hi and welcome to KBers, sit back and enjoy the ride :wavey:

LET Choppers
5th April 2006, 01:42
Shadmeister: Thanks, I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the chopper. All im going to say for now is that it will be a tribal theme!! my website has a picture of my last chopper build.

Kels: Nice to see some girl bikers out there!! The more the better :)

kels
5th April 2006, 01:48
Thanks heaps for the support L.E.Tchoppers, there are a few of us lasses on the site.

LET Choppers
5th April 2006, 01:51
No problem Kels, you gals keep us guys in order lol. I will look out for the other girls on the site. by the way if you ever need any girls motorcycle clothes let me know as im one of the only companys that do stock girls biker clothing. ;)

buellbabe
5th April 2006, 06:58
Nice to have ya along for the ride ... this site could do with some 'Chopper Action' :devil2: :2thumbsup

Insanity_rules
5th April 2006, 07:08
Welcome to the site.

Grahameeboy
5th April 2006, 07:08
Nice to have ya along for the ride ... this site could do with some 'Chopper Action' :devil2: :2thumbsup

What sort of 'Chopper' are you referring to Debgeezer..........being a Londoner my brain has different meanings....nah w'ht I mean.......

Welcome newbie with long name...........

Colapop
5th April 2006, 08:04
Just being you means you have different meanings!

Welcome to the site LE.....s. make sure you register as a shop with Spankme as well.

And try not to feed the animals too much - we like to keep 'em hungry.

babyB
5th April 2006, 08:20
welcome to KB

kiwifruit
5th April 2006, 08:50
Welcome to kiwibiker :)

LET Choppers
7th April 2006, 22:45
Thanks guys.... whats this spankme thing all about?? ha ha

Shadows
8th April 2006, 00:29
Thanks guys.... whats this spankme thing all about?? ha ha

Spankme is the username of the fellah who operates this site.