PDA

View Full Version : check this out. mini chopper 80mph!!

LET Choppers
5th April 2006, 01:40
Dont know if anyone has seen these, mini chopper that does 80mph!!

Thats crazy!

http://www.offthechainchoppers.com/

kiwifruit
5th April 2006, 11:26
oh dear
they are dangerous enough without being "fast" aswell!

froggyfrenchman
5th April 2006, 11:38
oh dear
they are dangerous enough without being "fast" aswell!

I second that motion! Anyone who is thick enough to ride a mini chopper, pit bike, or minimoto on the road needs a .22 lead injection

Fishy
5th April 2006, 11:42
Those mini choppers are made of cheap chinese junk and eventually fall to bits. I have seen a couple that have fallen to bits while being riden and caused the rider to crash. One of the incidents ended up with the rider breaking their femur in 3 places.

They are dangerous little things and should be outlawed for road use.

My 2c

froggyfrenchman
5th April 2006, 11:53
Especialy considering, the people that they appeal to (as a rule) are not motorcyclists. They are easy as a scooter to ride so anyone can teach themselves, and have no idea about the defences you need to have as a motorcyclist on our roads.
Then there is the issue, as they are registered as mopeds, there are no wof tests. And due to the fact these are cheaply produced from shoddy chinese materials, they do fall apart. If these guys knew anything about bikes, they might be able to keep the things maintained. But sadly, they dont.

These things are so incredibly dangerous... Anyone who sells them to joe public, should be held completely responsible for any injury or death caused by these self-destruct-mobiels

beyond
5th April 2006, 11:54
Yeah, someone here at work brought one.
The exhaust pipe was plastic and only for show, as was the engine.
The actaul exhuast pipe was rubber which joined onto the plastic one further back.

I took one look and said "any riding other than in your back yard, forget it."
In the end after a couple of minutes riding the exhaust pipe melted off anyway. :clap: :eek5:

The Beast
5th April 2006, 16:03
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
MINI CHOPPERS!
HATE THE PIECES OF SHIT!!:shutup:

LET Choppers
16th April 2006, 10:36
yeah im not into them myself, i prefer the real thing. But when i noticed it could do over 80mph!! I was like woooow who wants to kill themselves?? me me ?? NOT!