PDA

View Full Version : More messing around

onearmedbandit
6th April 2006, 18:24
Streaming vid this time hosted by a friend in America. Nothing wrong wih my Kiwi host (you know who you are) but it would've cost him for international traffic. You can also download the vid. Yes, I know I've used the soundtrack before but this vid was created for an American forum. Anyway, check it out if you want (http://www.gotcanyons.net/oab.htm). (Only 8mb in size)

TonyB
6th April 2006, 18:44
Nicely done guys! Drove down there a few weeks ago and saw all the marks on the road. Lotsa practice eh?

sAsLEX
6th April 2006, 19:15
Nice place to practice and looking rock steady up on one there. One thing I noticed is that you are "turning" right a bit in most of the wheelies this to turn against the camber or due to the whole 1 arm thing?

onearmedbandit
6th April 2006, 19:20
Nah, just a result of the side of the road we are supposed to ride on. I can turn equally in both directions.

Thanks for the comments so far.

ukbandit
6th April 2006, 19:22
Streaming vid this time hosted by a friend in America. Nothing wrong wih my Kiwi host (you know who you are) but it would've cost him for international traffic. You can also download the vid. Yes, I know I've used the soundtrack before but this vid was created for an American forum. Anyway, check it out if you want (http://www.gotcanyons.net/oab.htm). (Only 8mb in size)
:rockon: your looking pretty confident up on the rear O.A.B excellllllleeennnnt
stuff:not: i wish i had a place like that to practice might move to ch ch

The Beast
6th April 2006, 21:17
Great stuff mate. Good to see you like good music aswell...

Sniper
7th April 2006, 11:04
Those look really good OAB. Well done mate

loosebruce
7th April 2006, 13:05
Mint shit OAB and Bren, everytime i see some footage ya is getting better and better, soon you'll be into standups and highchairs :crazy:

**R1**
7th April 2006, 15:53
Thats farking cool bro, i better get my shit together and come out riding with ya...

SPman
7th April 2006, 16:58
That out the back of Motukarara ?

oldrider
7th April 2006, 17:15
Very impressed. :shit: Cheers John.

onearmedbandit
7th April 2006, 17:16
I can neither confirm nor deny that SPman.

larriken
10th April 2006, 21:15
Fucking excellent mate! You are going nuts! Keep up the good work and keep filming!

GIXser
10th April 2006, 21:31
looking sharp man" also thumbs up to the camera man/woman good skills

Ham
20th April 2006, 20:15
What a champ!

Bren_chch
20th April 2006, 23:47
looking sharp man" also thumbs up to the camera man/woman good skills

damn right mate! :D

Jase W
8th May 2006, 13:17
Really makes me want to learn to wheelie...

Mr. Peanut
8th May 2006, 15:06
Yeek ihow do you handle those landings? - Puff of smoke from the front wheel, haven't tried wheelies yet, just fixed my fairings :Pokey: