PDA

View Full Version : Any biker girls on the shore?

R6_kid
25th April 2004, 16:23
Hi i'm looking for younger (under 20's) to go for some casual rides on the sure. Probly more for those with 250's or scooters but no probs if u've got a bigger bike :devil2:
PM me if ur interested

Motoracer
30th June 2004, 16:48
Hey kewl! I never saw this thread. I am always on the look out for biker chix my age (or slightly younger or older). I never seem to see any though. All of the ones I know of are a bit too old for me. I can think of one but I don't see her around anymore...

menace
30th June 2004, 17:14
I thought this was a biker forum not a "lets find a date forum"

Guess im wrong... :S

Motoracer
30th June 2004, 17:18
LOL, this isn't a forum for motorcycles but a forum for the people who ride them.

Anyways, I know that there is probably a 0.00000000001% chance of hooking up through Kiwibiker. Best way is to do it in person I say. :niceone:

Quasievil
30th June 2004, 17:26
I know I ride like a girl (oops that shouldnt be said huh?) so dont confise me if Im riding up that way will ya :rolleyes: .
I know a girl in Auckland,brand new flash 4 bed apartment a brand new Convertable A4 and a DB7 aston MArtin only last weekend she asked if I knew any nice Biker boys,Interested? she is about 55 but you might not mind? who knows. :doobey: huh are ya :doobey:

FROSTY
30th June 2004, 17:27
aww gwam MR why not a romance thread
Like ive said before --Wanted good woman with nice bike --if interested send a picture --of the bike

Motoracer
30th June 2004, 17:31
I know I ride like a girl (oops that shouldnt be said huh?) so dont confise me if Im riding up that way will ya :rolleyes: .
I know a girl in Auckland,brand new flash 4 bed apartment a brand new Convertable A4 and a DB7 aston MArtin only last weekend she asked if I knew any nice Biker boys,Interested? she is about 55 but you might not mind? who knows. :doobey: huh are ya :doobey:

I don't mind!! She can be my sugar mama anytime if she's got all thoes cool toys! If she's into good looking young guys then, pass on my details. :cool:

Quasievil
30th June 2004, 17:41
I dont get it, "good looking guy pass on my details", isnt that a contridiction of terms Im not sure?
LoL sorry fella, yeah I could see you cruising in a Aston Martin, on the way to trade it on a new bike or 10 lol

Ms Piggy
30th June 2004, 17:46
aww gwam MR why not a romance thread
Like ive said before --Wanted good woman with nice bike --if interested send a picture --of the bike

That's what I say to the boys too!! :bleh:

Two Smoker
30th June 2004, 19:40
Let the spading begin.......:crazy:

Indiana_Jones
30th June 2004, 20:10
That's the power of love..........

-Indy

MadDuck
30th June 2004, 20:19
*scurries around looking for picture of bike*...... :killingme

hmmm have to ask though. Defn of 'good woman'? as bike aint a problemo

Indiana_Jones
30th June 2004, 21:31
My female hair dresser has a bike, SV650 I think :bleh:

-Indy

MadDuck
30th June 2004, 21:54
get a new hairdresser :2guns:

Indiana_Jones
30th June 2004, 21:56
lol why would I do that?

-Indy

LB
1st July 2004, 05:37

-Indy

Is that Kelly? If so, say a big "hello" to her from me and Hamish - got to know her when she and her previous partner used to race - Kelly used to race a 150. She's really nice.

Big Dog
1st July 2004, 05:48

-Indy
Because it aint cool to hit on your hairdresser....... unless you want a really bad haircut if it all goes pear shaped. Find a new hairdresser first!

Indiana_Jones
1st July 2004, 21:17
Is that Kelly? If so, say a big "hello" to her from me and Hamish - got to know her when she and her previous partner used to race - Kelly used to race a 150. She's really nice.

Yep, that's Kelly. Small world :D

Also Big Dog, she's like 15-20 years older then me, but that's not gonna stop me :p

-Indy

Big Dog
3rd July 2004, 16:04

Also Big Dog, she's like 15-20 years older then me, but that's not gonna stop me :p

-Indy
So if you turn up looking like chris klien in say it aint so we will know why.

The Pastor
4th October 2004, 21:46
lol why would I do that?

-Indy

Dont fi's mum cut ur hair?

:D i think more chicks nead to post pictures on this thred or maybe i will post a pic of one

Yeah thats better

wanted somthing like this or better;

http://www.bullz-eye.com/gnd/2003/09Kim/Kim-39.jpg

Pm me ur pics.....

:lol:

StoneChucker
4th October 2004, 22:01

really??? She doesn't do anything for me.

Yep, that's Kelly. Small world
No it's not that small, we're talking about Lynda here remember! Lynda knows more about my cousins in SA than I do. I STILL want to know how she knows so much. I think she's plugged into the matrix! :msn-wink:

badlieutenant
4th October 2004, 22:30
Dont fi's mum cut ur hair?

:D i think more chicks nead to post pictures on this thred or maybe i will post a pic of one

Yeah thats better

Pm me ur pics.....

:lol:

no good, shed look like your dogs dinner falling off the bike in that gear.

Marknz
5th October 2004, 00:17

Is that one of those new inflatable jackets that's supposed to save you when you fall off your bike?

:2thumbsup

Posh Tourer :P
5th October 2004, 08:21
Is that one of those new inflatable jackets that's supposed to save you when you fall off your bike?

Its not the jacket that looks like it could be inflated....

KATWYN
5th October 2004, 12:36

-Indy

Oh yea I've met her on the track before. I thought she was pretty hard out
...and she is really attractive....I can see why Indiana's tongue was hanging
out.

BTW, my comments are from a completely objective point of veiw. Personally,i'm not into girls- but do know whats attractive and whats not :blah:

aff-man
5th October 2004, 14:15
Oh yea I've met her on the track before. I thought she was pretty hard out
...and she is really attractive....I can see why Indiana's tongue was hanging
out.

BTW, my comments are from a completely objective point of veiw. Personally,i'm not into girls- but do know whats attractive and whats not :blah:

:laugh: :lol: :lol: :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme covering all the angles so as not to start debate.

aff-man
5th October 2004, 14:16

yip body suit made up of 90% silicon with some superglue injected in certain places for stability

badlieutenant
5th October 2004, 16:37
lets all make out that we find silicon implants repulsive :lol:

KATWYN
5th October 2004, 17:07
:laugh: :lol: :lol: :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme covering all the angles so as not to start debate.

:laugh: Yes when I read over what I wrote, I thought I had better
add the disclaimer.

Gixxer
5th October 2004, 19:19
no good, shed look like your dogs dinner falling off the bike in that gear.

On the bike? hell, would not let her out of the bedroom.

Blakamin
5th October 2004, 19:27
On the bike? hell, would not let her out of the bedroom.
this is better

Cajun
22nd October 2004, 13:40
this is better

Just saying something cause i am sick of this sub forum still not had anything said since the 5

Blakamin
22nd October 2004, 13:48
Just saying something cause i am sick of this sub forum still not had anything said since the 5
191 to go... better do better than that son! :Pokey:

Cajun
22nd October 2004, 13:50
191 to go... better do better than that son! :Pokey:

no 190 to go dc:<

T.I.E
22nd October 2004, 13:54
lets start up a dating site for all those single motorcycle riders. damm there must be heaps,

i am taken but out of curosity what is the ratio of male to female riders in nz? anyone.

try dance classes to pick em up, or shopping malls

Ghost Lemur
22nd October 2004, 15:13
this is better

That photo reminds me. Did anyone see the article in the business section of yesterdays press. It was about Mike Pero's autobiography. The thing that caught my eye though was the accompanying(sp?) photo. It was Pero aged 18 sitting on his bike shirtless with two NAKED girlies. I didn't even know he used to ride, turns out his was 6 time champion. Didn't say of what, maybe some of our more "esteemed" members will remember.

I'm not surprised he threw that photo into his autobiography though, I know I would of if it was me. LUCKY BASTARD...

Anyone know if he's still got a bike? Maybe he should get rid of that fugly v8 and get some two wheel lovin again.

vifferman
22nd October 2004, 15:25
I didn't even know he used to ride, turns out his was 6 time champion. ....Anyone know if he's still got a bike? Maybe he should get rid of that fugly v8 and get some two wheel lovin again.Local class races.
I was at a bike meeting a few years ago that Pero was at, and one of the comperes / commentators was hassling him about chucking in riding for the world of high finance.:Pokey: