PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous gives me the learn Kickaha’s race report 9/4/06

Kickaha
9th April 2006, 20:05
Yeah right like that was ever going to happen

I spent the week running round sorting bits for the bikes, I had to do fork seals and steering head bearings on both the FXR150 and the RD350LC,new chain and sprockets for the FXR and sort the slipping clutch on the RD350LC and fit the new pipes after Stanko did a little mod so the RZ350 pipes would fit :niceone:

Finally about 10pm Friday night it was all done, despite the sprockets not turning up and the supplied chain being to short which cause a bit of aggravation, I bodged up a chain out of left over bits and sorted out my gear, up early and loaded up and headed to the track, Stanko and Dangerous were already there and Spudracer turned up not long after, cruised through sign in and scrutineering and sat about talking shit

Format for the day was 2 races per class then a 30min Bucket/Streetstock race then a all in Senior race 55 minutes +1 lap, Stanko had asked Dangerous to co ride the Senior on his RD350LC and Diesel Pig had sorted a ride on James RD400 so I asked Spuds brother Darryl to co ride with me

First practice and we roll out the mixed F3/pre82/125GP class for my first ever ride on the RD350LC, first impression was a very linear power deliver and the next was a serious lack of ground clearance, but it steered ok, cornered ok and stopped pretty average, but after a few laps I got to grips with it and was getting around ok, next practice was buckets and I first thought something was wrong with the FXR as it felt so slow after the RD350LC but after a few laps it felt a bit better and we were good to go

Race 1 Junior

Dangerous gets his first taste of Stanko’s Rd350LC and gets a awesome start putting four bikes between us into turn one and it takes me 4 laps to get past them and peg him back and then we go wheel to wheel for the next three laps I chase him into the sweeper pegs dragging and have got it pinned but straight line performance is the same and I cant make the pass until the end under brakes and I go around the outside of him he gets back past me and I chase him for the rest of the lap and then as he goes into turn one I go up the inside of him he tries to come back underneath and duffs a gear change and I make a break then I stuff the hairpin up and run wide and he’s up the inside on the way out and out drags me to the next right, I chase him for the rest of the lap knowing it’s the last and are right behind him onto the straight but with both bikes being so even can’t run him down before the flag, so for one of the very very few times in his racing life he beats me:not:

Race 1 Buckets

We line up with the RG150 street stock lads and the lights are out and we’re away, into turn 1 and DC on his RS/MB100 blows past on my right past a couple of bikes flicks to the left and takes another couple and then mows down about 6 more before the hairpin, Spudracer also outruns me and I set about chasing him down catching up and passing him as he lacks the straightline speed of the mighty FXR, a couple of the RG boys keep holding us up with some weird lines into the dipper and making it a bit more interesting, lap after lap we’re swapping places and I just make sure I’m in front on the last one and as he tries in vain to pass me out of the sweeper beat him to the line:shifty:

Race 2 Junior

DC takes the RD350 out for a familiarisation race and doesn’t do to badly getting onto the back of James and swapping places each lap and finishing fuck knows where

Race 2 Buckets

TonyB gets a puncture in the previous race so I give him the FXR to play with and while discussing race Tactics for the Enduro with DC forget to watch how he goes, Dangerous reputation as being hard on gear carries on with him destroying the piston in the MT :moon:

Race 3, 30 min Enduro

I get off the line ok and pass a few RG150 into turn 1 and start hammering it, however just when I’m least expecting it Diesel Pig pulls out and passes me around the dipper on his CB125T for the next few laps we change places a couple of times a lap I can hear his bike missing for which I’m grateful as other wise he’s probably get away, I normally pass him down the straight but he gets by me at the hairpin and I chase him to the infield sweeper and getting on the gas earlier pull past into the next right just to have him pass me at the dipper again, this carries on for quite a few laps and then we come up behind Spudracer and Dangerous going hard out (we were lapping them) and blow on past them to leave them struggling in our wake coming into the sweeper and Diesel Pigs hand goes up and he pulls off leaving me riding along by myself and then as I exit the dipper DC comes past to lap me, a couple of laps later and the flag is out, race distance 50.9km by the trip meter set on the grid so around a 100kmh average on the FXR, Spud also gives Dangerous a thrashing as well :finger:

Race 3 55minutes + 1 lap
We get back to the pits and the 5 min call for the senior Enduro sounds, I’m doing the first stint, we grid up for the Le Mans start with DC holding the bike, flag drops and Stanko beside me manages a couple of steps and falls on his arse as he trips over his own feet , I’m across the track 1 kick and the RD350LC fires up and I’m away about 5th or 6th with James on the RD400 in front, chasing him as hard as possible pegs decking out everywhere and not making to much inroad on him I gain a bit of space then screw up a corner and loose it all again and cant make it back:wacko:, I start to focus a bit more on what I’m doing and get a bit smoother, the fast guys have started coming past and then before I know it my pit board it out at the 30 minute mark and a lap later I pull in, I get the fuel cap off as I hit pit lane, then as I brake spill fuel out of the tank, DC dumps 4 litres in while Joni cleans up our spilt fuel and then he’s on the bike, a quick push and he’s away

While we’re doing that James obligingly falls on his arse at the hairpin to let us catch him up and Stanko comes in to hand over to Dangerous, Me Joni and Stanko wander up the hill to watch and first we see DC slowly first catch and lap Dangerous who then ups his pace and sticks with him passing each other and then they both drag in Diesel Pig on James RD400 catching him on the straight DC takes him on the right and Dangerous on the left and they carry on pulling away, DC decides he’ll stop dicking about and pulls a gap on Dangerous and then it’s all over and the flag is out :woohoo:

Awesome day and the LC is so much fun to ride, couple of things to fix, the brakes are a bit spongy and the front dives a bit to much under brakes but for $500 it’s already repaid that in one days racing

Roll on the South Island Cup in two weeks at levels :yes:

FROSTY
9th April 2006, 20:15
no no no not possible--you let that dangerous person beat you.:Pokey:
Hey sounds like you guys had a good day --Wish i was there dicing with ya

dangerous
9th April 2006, 20:41
Fucking two strokes...
But I want one, thanks to Stanko I had an awesome time.

The main event of the day was to be the endurance race and 2 round of normal racing 3 classes; over 500, under 500 and streetstock/buckets.

Practice and I went out on the MT. It was running like a haunted shithouse but seemed to be hauling arse well, but then the usual 3rd lap gremlins reared their ugly head again. Ever since the nelson street race, the bike starts missing badly, after a lap it stopped alltogether and I parked it up.

Race 1 (under 500)
Went out on Stankos 350 LC, this being the first time I have ever ridden a 2 stroke over 250cc, totally different to anything I am used too, i soon adapted to it well. To my surprise, i finished up kicking Kickahas arse, it was a damn decent race kick! I had one shitgiving experience on the infield sweeper where I powered it up and back wheel decided it wanted to lead the front wheel...right in front of the photographer...I managed stay of the ripple strip by mm's.

Race 1 & 2 (streetstock/buckets)
Went out on my old faithful CB125T and had a blast of a time battling it out with spudracer, him eventually getting the better of me.
While waiting for the endurance race to start the dead engine vultures advanced on the MT acting as if they were all Agrade mechanics, within 10 mins had the thing in pieces, with me still muttering under my breathe “its electrical”. But what do you know, I fucked it. The general consensus was, worn rings rotated and hooked up in the exhaust port, ripping part of the piston off.

Endurance Bucket race (30mins)
After the bearded nazi in charge pushed me to the back of the field, I knew there was no chance that i would catch up with the go fast buckets and FXRs.
Ended up having another good brawl with Stanko and spudracer.
I even followed him into the pits for his fuel change, just for a wee break and stretch of the legs while he did so :cool: Then we carried on battling it out and having an awesome time, dont think I have ever pushed the cb125T so hard before.

Endurance Race (all rest of bikes; 55mins plus 1 lap)
Stanko need a partner to share the race, so I said “I'll do it!” So he started the first half race, and then I jumped on at the refuel stop and chased dieselpig down on the Rd400. DC had changed places with Kickaha on the other 350 LC so we battled it out for a couple of laps, with DC slowly pull away and I sat in behind watching him tango with an SV 1000.

Huge thanks to Stanko, fuck I enjoyed riding the 350 LC. IOU one!

KB resident photographer Rashika will post up pics soon.... am a bit worried tho as she has recently had a tast of track time and isent so interested in taking the photo's, but I do believe SuzyQ was getting a few shots off her self.

Rashika
9th April 2006, 20:49
pics...
pic 1 and 2: the 2 350 LC's of Stankos and Kickahas

Pic 3. start of the Junior (under 500CC)
Pic 4: Dangerous on the LC
Pic 5: Kickaha on the LC
Pic 6: Diesel Pig on the Rd400

Rashika
9th April 2006, 20:58
some more...

pic1-3: Dangerous leading... no Kickaha leading... no wait for it....Dangerous WINNING! :blink:

Pic 4: Dangerous mm's from the ripple, right bloody in front of me...(the bastard... no way was i getting down to pick him up if he came off...) after power sliding it outa the infield sweeper.

Pic 5: Dangerous leading Stanko
Pic 6: TonyB taking the corner...and promptly blowing a tyre and ending up in the grass :thud: Well not quite, he did manage to save it and just hoof it across the runoff grass, great save man!

cowpoos
9th April 2006, 21:03
lol...what a laugh of a race report.....sounds like you guys are having far to much fun down there.......cut it out!!!!! or I'll hav to come down there!!!

Rashika
9th April 2006, 21:05
pic 1: Dangerous and TonyB (before he lost it)
Pic 2&3: Kickaha giving spudracer a filthy look as he tries to get past him... and doesn't quite make it
Pic 4&5: dangerous and spudracer hooning down the straight.

Joni
9th April 2006, 21:09
Was an awesome day :spudflip:

Was pretty cool watching the 2 almost identical bikes going head to head...Highlight for me was the endurance race, Kickaha got a cracker of a start which set for an amazing hour.

Kickaha - I felt real proud today :love:
Dangerous - You rode well.
Stanko - Thanks for all your help the last few days.

Funniest moment - watching the 2 Darryls’ take Diesel Pig simultaneously... Diesel Pig must of thought it was some kind of LC nightmare :laugh:

Rashika
9th April 2006, 21:12
Pic 1 Le mans start for the 55min endurance: kickaha mounting and dangerous waiting for Stanko to get off all fours and actually get across the track!

Pic 2: rider change (Kickaha to DC)
Pic 3: rider change Stanko to Dangerous

Pic 4: One dead piston
Pic 5: and the bike after the vultures had left it (Diesel Pig, Gav, Stanko, TonyB etc)

stanko
9th April 2006, 21:22
Kicky and Dangerous have as usual covered the days events in minute detail.
The bloodystart of the big endurance race wasnt what I was expecting my brain had the simple task of telling my legs to run over to the bike hop on and go- didnt quite work out like that, just sort of fell over. Dont know what Dangerous thought, maybe "what sort of retard am I co riding with"

The Yamaha twins were a pretty nice sight , they are my fav, had a bit of a oil leaking competition with Kickaha but he won.

Best day out since the last best day !!

Kickaha
9th April 2006, 21:27
lol...what a laugh of a race report.....sounds like you guys are having far to much fun down there.......cut it out!!!!! or I'll hav to come down there!!!

Bring it on farmboy

Pic 2&3: Kickaha giving spudracer a filthy look as he tries to get past him... and doesn't quite make it

Plenty of time to look about on a bucket, I was just admiring Spuds matt black helmet and thinking about running a bit wider and putting him over the ripple strip:lol:

Hey sounds like you guys had a good day --Wish i was there dicing with ya

Doubt you'd keep up :bleh:

cowpoos
9th April 2006, 21:39
Bring it on farmboy

I might take ya up on that some time....I know your local roads pretty well
as I'm an ex local...lol

gav
9th April 2006, 21:43
Timed Kick and DP during the 30 minute bucket race doing 2min 14sec laps, Dangerous and Spud were around the 2min 20sec, but think Spud was just keeping Dangerous company.
Of course we were interested in the MB, pretty rare thing for a Honda to breakdown. He's quite fortunate some of those bits we removed didnt end up in the back of my car...
Note: must finish my bike.....

Buddha#81
9th April 2006, 22:21
Im not making excuses BUT, kickaha did lap me only when i was in the pits filling my 2 litre fuel tank to get to the 30min mark in the enduro!:moon: Top days racing bring on the Sth Island Cup!!!!!!

dangerous
10th April 2006, 06:07
Dangerous - You rode well.
Well! just well... I think I rode bloody well actually considering I was on a bike type that I have never riden before, and beat a mate that I consider an expert rider.

Dont know what Dangerous thought, maybe "what sort of retard am I co riding with"
Na man not at all, meant by the time you got to the bike and I pushed ya off that I didn't get run over like usual. And Umm, we have all taken a tumble in a LeMans start, but arnt they fun?
You did bloody good I reckon held ya position well. :2thumbsup

Timed Kick and DP during the 30 minute bucket race doing 2min 14sec laps, Dangerous and Spud were around the 2min 20sec, but think Spud was just keeping Dangerous company.
Of course we were interested in the MB, pretty rare thing for a Honda to breakdown. He's quite fortunate some of those bits we removed didnt end up in the back of my car...
Note: must finish my bike.....
Shit Gav you sure bout those times... bloody good if correct, my best time on the VTR1000 is 1min 52sec.
I'm impressed with them times but I was riding the CB the hardest I ever have.

I was keeping an eye on ya, but then I dont mind shearing secrets with ya, you wana see the reid set up :banana:

Im not making excuses BUT, kickaha did lap me only when i was in the pits filling my 2 litre fuel tank to get to the 30min mark in the enduro!:moon: Top days racing bring on the Sth Island Cup!!!!!!
Yeah thats right, and I followed you in so as we could play... not really posible to get laped on a bucket :apint:

Kickaha
10th April 2006, 07:02
Well! just well... I think I rode bloody well actually considering I was on a bike type that I have never riden before, and beat a mate that I consider an expert rider.

Only my first meeting on the bike as well, so not much advantage for me

Im not making excuses BUT, kickaha did lap me only when i was in the pits filling my 2 litre fuel tank to get to the 30min mark in the enduro!:moon:

If you weren't such a fat bastard you'd use less gas :finger: time to change your sig line bud

Yeah thats right, and I followed you in so as we could play... not really posible to get laped on a bucket :apint:

Sure, sure you keep telling yourself that if it keeps you happy :bleh:

I might take ya up on that some time....I know your local roads pretty well
as I'm an ex local...lol

Tell you what just to make it fair, I'll give you a head start and I'll only ride the bucket :lol:

Shit Gav you sure bout those times... bloody good if correct, my best time on the VTR1000 is 1min 52sec.
I'm impressed with them times but I was riding the CB the hardest I ever have.

Just goes to show how slow your VTR really was:yeah:

dangerous
10th April 2006, 17:34
If you weren't such a fat bastard you'd use less gas :finger: time to change your sig line bud
LMFAO... true but that single fuking flys, and umm... hehe own up who added to his sig :msn-wink:

Only my first meeting on the bike as well, so not much advantage for me
Yeah I know, thats why I think we did 'bloody well' hell we even blew Diesel Pig off big time and that bastard (good bastard) can ride the arse of most guys we know.
(granted he was on a older bike)

Still buzzing today, dont think I have been in tune that well for years, now were the hell can I find me one of them LC's :not:

dangerous
10th April 2006, 20:08
The general consensus was, worn rings rotated and hooked up in the exhaust port, ripping part of the piston off.
Well, the barrel is at the engineers... and hes not happy with the damage done, but honestly, it wasn't too bad, so hopefully he bores it out all the same and it lives on.
Not knowing SFA about two strokes I didn't really know what i was looking at however I could tell there has been a lot of work grinding/welding done. :scooter:

TonyB
10th April 2006, 21:35
Quick report this time. Was a pretty average day really. But some good things definitely came out of it.
My GP125 has been at Stankos empoium of fine racing machinery having a few mods done. Stanko braced the frame to try and reduce the appalling flex the thing has. He also donated a KR250 chamber, which seems to have given it a bit more go. It was also supposed to have 17" wheels and reconditioned Marzocchi shocks fitted, but we never quite got around to that. So it was with a bit of reluctance that I loaded the thing on the trailer and headed out- it was still on the shocks and tyres I vowed I would never use again. Oh well.

Practice went pretty bloody well actually. It would appear that all of the 'death wobbles', slides and other sphinkter puckering moments were originating purely from frame/ swingarm flex. With the frame now significantly stronger the thing actually went around quite well. The engine (which still has the stock 100cc 22mm carb) has a decent amount of go, and probably one of the best off the line starts out of the local buckets.

Race one was... eventful. Only a few days ago I was telling the guys at work that tubed tyres are not such a great idea on a road bike as they deflate RAPIDLY. So, being the nice chap that I am, I (evidently) decided to go out and demonstrate the theory, with outrageous success. We were into the first lap of the race and I was thinking "I reckon I can take that right hander at full noise" and was about to give it a go, tho thankfully I think I may have chickened out and rolled off. Tipped her in, and the back end broke loose swinging WAAAAAAYYYYY out wide- I swear it must've just about hit full lock- it's a commuter bike... full lock is a long way around LOL*. After thinking "This is REALLY gonna hurt" I apparently decided to have a go at saving it rather than binning. Quite a good idea when you think about it ;) The slide felt pretty slow and progressive and I found it easy to pick it up by the scruff of the neck and spear straight off the track. Slowed down in the grass, found the right gear and tried to ride off- "shit, that feels funny", looked down and behold! the back tyre is completely flat. Arse!

Was about to pack up and head off to pick up a van I bought when offers of rides flooded in... there were two of them. I opted for Kickahas FXR150 as it had slicks and I haven't tried them on a familiar track before. Erm... I can't actually say I like the FXR. Does anyone else find the bars are all wrong??? They angle backward but are flat- ie parrallel to the ground. To me it just feels un-natural. Me poor wee forearms were fair screaming at me after only two laps LOL Again I learnt (well re-learnt) something though- I'm putting all my weight on the inside peg which is making the rear slide/ twitch. I know Kickaha doesn't have this problem, so it has got to be my technique. I tried weighting the outside more and it worked- Stanko had passed me but once I stopped the rear end from twitching I was able to hold the gap and then slowly pull him in. Wasn't finding weighting the outside easy to do though, so clearly my technique needs some work. Funny how you have to keep relearning things that you already "know" because the seem to go out the window in the heat of racing.

After that, packed up, headed of and bought a van which will be used to cart bottomlessmoneypits (other wise known as motorcycles) around in:yes:

* disclaimer: it may not have come around very far- dunno. It sure FELT bad!

TonyB
10th April 2006, 21:41
Oh- should ad something else. Dangerous, when you can spin an engine over simply by turning the flywheel with your fingers, it is NOT electical!!! ;)

Buddha#81
10th April 2006, 22:05
I spent the day cursing myself due to turning down a fxr cheap knowing its poor maintenance history. This would be the same bike Kickaha is now faster by a couple a seconds a lap, fick fick fick fick. I saw that bike being ridden to work with no and i mean no oil in the engine, IT SOULD NOT BE FAST.

I found early in the day I would be off the pace of the top 4, so settled into a day battling with dangerous. All in all heaps of fun but a 2 litre fibreglass fuel tank does not make for good endurance racing and thanks to dangerous for keeping me company during the pitstop.

The last race of the day was the reason for the meeting a all in 55 min enduro I managed to scab a 20 min berth an a nsr 250 powerwd by xr 630
This is the first bike I have ridden with race pattern g/box, I found myself muttering "down for up" and "up for down" for 20 min. Worring about gear changes stuffed me up for braking points, lines and I ended up riding like a big nancy and would have had better lap times on the bucket!

dangerous
11th April 2006, 05:59
Oh- should ad something else. Dangerous, when you can spin an engine over simply by turning the flywheel with your fingers, it is NOT electical!!! ;)
frigen 2 strokes... dont have compresion anyway, felt no different pushing it :niceone:

thanks to MOTOequip.co.nz for a piston kit with any luck it will run again this w/e :apint: cheers TonyB :not:

thanks to dangerous for keeping me company during the pitstop.

nsr 250 powerwd by xr 630
Ahhh shucks :eyepoke: hey I reckon that its not all about comming 1st or last but having a ace time dueling with close compition good shit man.

Heres the NSR630, its a bloody handfull and near impossible to push start.

TonyB
11th April 2006, 13:40
frigen 2 strokes... dont have compresion anyway, felt no different pushing it :niceone:

thanks to MOTOequip.co.nz for a piston kit with any luck it will run again this w/e :apint: cheers TonyB :not:
Not as much as a 4 stroke sure, but I think you'll be surprised when you put it back together with a nice new piston.
Not sure if you having a faster bike is such a good idea :scratch:

Rashika
11th April 2006, 14:50
Not as much as a 4 stroke sure, but I think you'll be surprised when you put it back together with a nice new piston.
yeah boys... be scared, very very scared... hahahahahaha:chase:

Kickaha
11th April 2006, 17:27

It'd be a good idea if it had a fast rider on it, pity it's only Dangerous :bleh:

diesel pig
11th April 2006, 18:18
hell we even blew Diesel Pig off big time and that bastard (good bastard) can ride the arse of most guys we know.

RIDE THE ARSE What are you insinuating Dangerous?

By the way the pic Rashika took of me on Jame's RD shows the machine at Max lean I shit you not. Those stock pegs are Huge.

Kickaha
11th April 2006, 18:20
RIDE THE ARSE What are you insinuating Dangerous?

He's calling you GAY I'd fucking thump him for that:laugh:

Thunder
11th April 2006, 18:45
before I know it my pit board it out at the 30 minute mark and a lap later I pull in, I get the fuel cap off as I hit pit lane, then as I brake spill fuel out of the tank, DC dumps 4 litres in while Joni cleans up our spilt fuel and then he’s on the bike, a quick push and he’s away

Here are some photos from the day - one of this event described above!!

TonyB
11th April 2006, 20:29
Hey Rashika, can you post a high res crop of the back wheel of my bucket as it's heading into the corner? I just want to see if it was already going flat- it looks OK in the pic... surely they can't deflate THAT fast.

Rashika
11th April 2006, 20:34
Hey Rashika, can you post a high res crop of the back wheel of my bucket as it's heading into the corner? I just want to see if it was already going flat- it looks OK in the pic... surely they can't deflate THAT fast.
D may have it there, I'm at school at the mo...
And we had a close look but couldn't see anything obvious. Maybe it blew out on the corner, just as I took the shot. I def saw it happen through the lens...but stoopid me didn't keep clicking! Was more concerned to see you stay on the bike... will never make a good paparazzi :pinch:

dangerous
11th April 2006, 20:36
Tony... looks like it is going down in the pic of us entering the corner, I have cut it and increased the size a bit, looks like shit tho aye.

diesel pig
11th April 2006, 20:37
After pursuing all the other posts on this thread I notice all you navel glazing big upping yourselfs monkeys failed to report the best improved performance of any KB racers in good old Canterbury! So it's left to me a self-centred joker with a ego so big I have trouble dealing with it. How big a ego? lets just say if you think carl fogarty rates himself abit you are in for a shock.
Anyway as I was saying after the bucket/streetstock pratice my bucket wasn't running right it had lost it's last two throusand Revs I suspected it was lean and with no main jets with me I parked it for now, I then went over to nippers pit and told him I would ride his spare RG150 he said very good but it needs fuel no worries I said and got James (my co-rider in the One-hour) fuel and used that. bludge me? After nippers Dad Wayne had set the tyres at my prefered pressure and changed the gear pedal to the RIGHT pattern I lined up for the second bucket/streetstock race on the third row of the grid. I got a good start passed most of the field by the first corner then only had half a dozen bikes in front of me. I passed the next two in the first lap came up on nipper in the second lap at the hairpin it took until almost the dipper to pass him thinking to myself that he was riding alot better. I spent the rest of the race battling a little bugger on a KR150 until he gapped me when we passed a backmarker on the second to last lap. One of the two hot shots at the front knocked the other off in the infield on the last lap so I ended up third not bad I throught to myself as I crossed the finish line I then looked behind me and I got the shock of the day (yes bigger than kickaha NOT breaking a bike all day!) NIPPER was right behind me! He had hung with me all race long and I must say I was not pissing about. This lad has come along way in 18 months since I meet him. I think we all should give nipper a big up:niceone:

Joni
11th April 2006, 20:42
Damn well said Diesel pig.

Big ups Nipper - you did real well! :yes:

dangerous
11th April 2006, 20:42
Diesel..... yeah I have noticed Nippers performance of late. 6 months ago I was passing him on his RG150 on my stock bucket, now days... not a shit show, wee shit even has time to give me a wink on his way past. :first:

Big ups Nipper - you did real well! :yes:
real well! huh and I only did 'well'....... :oi-grr: well I never :violin:

TonyB
11th April 2006, 20:57
Tony... looks like it is going down in the pic of us entering the corner, I have cut it and increased the size a bit, looks like shit tho aye.
Yeah I'd say thats going flat all right. Cheers D.

DP- most of us gave Nipper a bucket load of recognition in the last Have a Go Day thread. Can't give him too much respect, he'll need a new helmet:rolleyes: ... (Shit has he ever gotten faster!)

Kickaha
11th April 2006, 21:30
So it's left to me a self-centred joker with a ego so big I have trouble dealing with it. How big a ego? lets just say if you think carl fogarty rates himself abit you are in for a shock.

Thats correct you do have a overinflated sense of your own self importance :yes:

Anyway as I was saying after the bucket/streetstock pratice my bucket wasn't running right it had lost it's last two throusand Revs I suspected it was lean and with no main jets with me I parked it for now,

and you take after Max Biaggi with making excuses for your own poor performance :bleh:

After nippers Dad Wayne had set the tyres at my prefered pressure and changed the gear pedal to the RIGHT pattern

What that means is he lacks sufficent coordination to be able to use GP pattern gear change :finger:

This lad has come along way in 18 months since I meet him. I think we all should give nipper a big up:niceone:

Yeah he passed me in the 30 minute race and I remember thinking he was going fairly hard:niceone:

dangerous
16th April 2006, 19:14
and Stanko beside me manages a couple of steps and falls on his arse as he trips over his own feet
ohhh... come on, whos draging the chain aye:first:

gav
16th April 2006, 21:06
ohhh... come on, whos draging the chain aye:first:
LOL, slow what????