PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Island Sept 15 MotoGP

nudemetalz
10th April 2006, 14:15
Hiya,

Anyone from here going to Phillip Island this year ?

Myself and a couple of mates are about to book, but were wondering if anyone in NZ is doing any special package deals.

NDMz

Marknz
10th April 2006, 14:22
The Honda riders club of NZ usually do a deal of some sort... but that might not suit all concerned.

crazylittleshit
10th April 2006, 14:22
my self velox and vasaline warrior are going :eek:
were doing it on the cheap though probable sleeping in tents eating baked beans Give velox a pm for more info I'm just the tag along.

Hailwood
10th April 2006, 14:40
Im going with three mates..have hired a campervan via Britz in oz and have booked a campsite at the track. Go to grandprix.com.au and you can buy tickets still at last year's prices...we should arrange a KB meeting there..lol

nudemetalz
10th April 2006, 14:46
Thanks all.

Yes, I've gone to the gp.com.au website. Seems to be good value. Looking at going to get the VIP pass for the main straight grandstand.

Will PM Velox too.

Cheers
NDMz

F5 Dave
10th April 2006, 17:28
I've been 6ish times, Dave Milligan from http://getrouted.com.au/ rents a house down there & fills it with bods. He's a Kiwi living in Melbourne. Very basic Kiwi type setup. "Can arrange this & that but don't expect me to hold your hand":cry: type thing, which suits most Kiwis, but would go down like coals with Jap tourists.

His site is concentrating on the bike shipping side of the buss, but give him a yell & tell him Dave from wellington sez he's a homo.

kickingzebra
10th April 2006, 17:36
Might go and stay with aunty and uncle... how long to PI from central melbourne???

F5 Dave
10th April 2006, 17:39
Bloody ages

plus the traffic is stupid (like newsworthy) race day/s, don't do it, stay on the island.

kickingzebra
10th April 2006, 17:43
what about curram downs?? I suppose I could just pull out the map... Two sets of uncle and aunties... sweet!! What it cost to stay on the island??

VasalineWarrior
10th April 2006, 18:07
Does anyone out there know of some cheapish accomodation in melbourne from fri the 15th till the 18th? From the looks of things theres going to be 6 of us going this year, would be keen to go in on a house or something with a few other kbers. And no, i dont snore, sleepwalk or wet the bed

gav
10th April 2006, 20:20
And you might be able to cheer on a Kiwi racing in the 250GP's too! National champ Karel Pavich is hoping to get a wild crad entry for the race! Check out her website here (http://www.kpracing.co.nz)