PDA

View Full Version : Hey Zed

aff-man
10th April 2006, 20:21
I finally changed my avatar..

Although I am still amused by the bluring carosel(sp) that was my avatar I think the hawaiian shirt need to be revealed...:blink: :blink:

I'm working on a new blurry one though so watch this space :2thumbsup :eyepoke:

Skyryder
10th April 2006, 20:27
Heard a rumour he's in the 'Bin' club. Sorta miss the guy don'tcha?

Skyryder

Zed
10th April 2006, 20:28
I must say Jono, that's a jolly spiffing new avatar you got there, mine eyes are so very grateful! I'll take the feminine flower-power shirt ;) any day over the pupil-popping animated yellow helmet!! :eek5:

Toast
10th April 2006, 20:32
Hey Zed, haven't seen you for a while. Saw on another site that you've stuck a few bitties on to your 'Blade...me too :)

Welcome back :niceone:

Zed
10th April 2006, 20:58
Hey Zed, haven't seen you for a while. Saw on another site that you've stuck a few bitties on to your 'Blade...me too :)

Welcome back :niceone:Thanks fellow Blade lover!

Yep, chucked on a stainless oval Micron can, Ohlins damper, and new chain/sprocket kit...just lovin' it! :banana:

So wot goodies have you added Mr T?

Toast
11th April 2006, 19:06
Thanks fellow Blade lover!

Yep, chucked on a stainless oval Micron can, Ohlins damper, and new chain/sprocket kit...just lovin' it! :banana:

So wot goodies have you added Mr T?

2Bro's full system and PC3. Wasn't a planned upgrade, but it was on trademe for a good price so I had to do it.

Will chuck a filter in there later since I've gone this far already, and then get a custom map made. It fuels like crap below 2000rpm right now thanks to the removal of that back pressure valve thingy, which wouldn't have bothered me, but now I'm using the bike to commute to work on the Shore. Not nice pulling a U-turn on wet roads anymore.

Will be quite interesting to see what it puts out after all of that, as it was dyno'd at 127 just a few days before.

Gonna upgrade the soft as forks, chuck some braided lines on, and that'll do it :niceone:

Zed
11th April 2006, 20:16
Will be quite interesting to see what it puts out after all of that, as it was dyno'd at 127 just a few days before.

Gonna upgrade the soft as forks, chuck some braided lines on, and that'll do it :niceone:Good stuff, but the final touch would be some race numbers on the front and sides lol!! :woohoo:

Enjoy the fireblade fever dude! :Punk:

Toast
11th April 2006, 20:21
Good stuff, but the final touch would be some race numbers on the front and sides lol!! :woohoo:

If I can learn to ride the thing, that'll be next :niceone: