u4ea
10th April 2006, 22:34
ow.now you have extra orifisusses....................................... .:(

NotaGoth
10th April 2006, 22:43
Nice one lol.

Back Fire
10th April 2006, 22:45
BWAHAHAHAH!!..... sorry.... I shouldn't laugh... but those are some munted teeth...

Sniper
10th April 2006, 22:49
Never thought wisdom teeth were for ya Indy :lol:

pt

Zed
10th April 2006, 22:58
There are four big holes in my gum now lol

-IndyYes and quite a gross feeling until the holes heal over, which can take months...pic sent a strange feeling up my spine, are you going to mount them on your wall or do you still believe in the tooth fairy??

u4ea
10th April 2006, 23:01
Yes and quite a gross feeling until the holes heal over, which can take months...pic sent a strange feeling up my spine, are you going to mount them on your wall or do you still believe in the tooth fairy??
the tooth fairy s a biach...............all i got was a bill and i didn t need any more orifusses:thud: :gob:

kickingzebra
10th April 2006, 23:07
The weird thing is there is a boney structure that sits around the tooth, sometimes it comes out with it sometimes not, so in my case, after they removed the tooth, and the orificerer healed, I started feeling something hard underneath again... thought my tooth was growing back, but it was this ring of toothy boney crap extracting itself from my jaw. took a few weeks, one day got pissed off and hacked it out with a screw driver or some dodgy implement... Still remember the feeling of running my tongue over the hole, And it hurts, but feels kinda good at the same time....

Anyways, you have my sympathy!

Indiana_Jones
10th April 2006, 23:37
BWAHAHAHAH!!..... sorry.... I shouldn't laugh... but those are some munted teeth...

There are some funky looking roots on them lol

-Indy

Devil
11th April 2006, 08:47
Had mine out about two weeks ago. One of them was totally munted. Only had one with three roots, but had a two-rooter that had grown together at the end so took out a nice chunk of bone and meat like that one of yours heh.

Glad to have them out. Dont forget your salt rinses!

Smorg
11th April 2006, 09:53
I had my wisdoms out a couple of months ago. I wanted them all nice all whole like your ones are so i could put them on a necklace or something but when i woke up they were in a container next to me all smashed up in little pieces :no: I think they had to pull them out of my jaw shard by shard.

My breath stunk for fucken ages afterwards as well:doh:

Devil
11th April 2006, 13:42
My breath stunk for fucken ages afterwards as well:doh:
Yeah, all the old blood while its healing. Gross eh.

BuFfY
11th April 2006, 14:48
Eww!!

And why the hell were you up so late? I told you to rest!!

mstriumph
11th April 2006, 14:51
sooooooo - you gonna raffle them ?:(

Colapop
11th April 2006, 14:52
Had mine done end of last year. All healed over only a little dent there now. Feel good too - no nasty headaches like beofre I got 'em done. Good thing is you only get those out once - just look after the rest and you should have no problems.

The Beast
11th April 2006, 16:29
Put them on Trademe!!!

kro
11th April 2006, 19:22
My old dentist was gay, we called him "The Tooth Fairy". I'm not kidding.

Taken an IQ test Indy?, you should have done a "before and after" comparo.

Indiana_Jones
11th April 2006, 19:44
Been about 40 hours now, I feel ok, no pain really, and I havn't had a pain killer in about 10 hours.

-Indy

The Beast
11th April 2006, 21:33
So whats the latest bid then?