PDA

View Full Version : To those who video'd stunt day

aff-man
11th April 2006, 15:15
Me and gixer had an idea..

If you would like to contribute your footage (send it to us) we will compile them and then sell a dvd it for like $10 or something and all proceeds will go to KB or the next stunt day or something. It won't be premium footage but we'll do our best. Oh and if there are some video editing guru's out there that are will to lend a hand pm me as well.

Just an idea.

Cheers

GIXser
11th April 2006, 15:32
Just to back up what AFFman said---

the dvd/vcd we will be cutting is just a complete mix of the day, it definately isnt the proffesional shit like you get on "Chics Dig Scars", ps if you havent got your copy of Larriken" pm him now!!! ITS AWESOME"
we might cut out the worst" but the rest is left in there,we will forward larriken" a free copy for his next dvd, ( might be able to use some footage)
all we had in mind is if we sold say 20 to 40 disks for 10 bucks each-- we will forward that money straight to either Spankme" for the website or the next stuntday organiser" i guess we will run a poll where the money should go

so go on people send us your video footage from the day, and get behind this good cause--

Riff Raff
11th April 2006, 16:26
All my footage went with Larriken to sift through on the off chance that there's some suitable for the next CDS DVD. Poor bugger has to sift through 2 tapes, one of which includes Cowpoo and co's drunken ramblings. Sorry Larriken, meant to tape over that!

aff-man
11th April 2006, 16:39
All my footage went with Larriken to sift through on the off chance that there's some suitable for the next CDS DVD. Poor bugger has to sift through 2 tapes, one of which includes Cowpoo and co's drunken ramblings. Sorry Larriken, meant to tape over that!

Sweet well ... can I borrow them after?? Minus cowpoos of course:crazy: :crazy:

.produKt
11th April 2006, 18:49
Soo ahh when can we order a dvd :D?

Chop chop :niceone:

oldguy
11th April 2006, 20:26
don't know if I have anything of interest, but you are more than welcome to have a look, its on video tape, VHSC there is a clip of your 11.6 run aff-man just pm me.

GIXser
11th April 2006, 20:54
Wouldnt this be a conflict of interest for the Chicks dig scars DVD.??
It doesnt matter if its crap, for $10, thats $10 larriken might miss out on.

you make a valid point , and i would like Larriken's opinion on this.

I think Affman would agree we dont want to step on anyone's toes and we are doing this for a good cause, as ALL the proceeds will go back to KB, and dont forget this cd/dvd is bits of everything and anything it is not the proffesional cut that Larriken puts out, (Thats if he even puts any of this stuff in his next dvd) you could look at it as a teaser, if he does use some of the footage--
anyway people voice your opinion, would you like this or rather wait to see if anything turns up in Larrikens???? anyway is fine by us
also another thought .. Larriken made mention about setting up another stuntday,maybe we should forward the money to him for the next day!

ukbandit
11th April 2006, 21:44
you make a valid point , and i would like Larriken's opinion on this.

I think Affman would agree we dont want to step on anyone's toes and we are doing this for a good cause, as ALL the proceeds will go back to KB, and dont forget this cd/dvd is bits of everything and anything it is not the proffesional cut that Larriken puts out, (Thats if he even puts any of this stuff in his next dvd) you could look at it as a teaser, if he does use some of the footage--
anyway people voice your opinion, would you like this or rather wait to see if anything turns up in Larrikens???? anyway is fine by us
also another thought .. Larriken made mention about setting up another stuntday,maybe we should forward the money to him for the next day!
i dont see a problem with doing a dvd just for the stunt day if most of the people put stuff in there will be a lot of the same footage but would be interesting to see it from different angles on film. eg. we got a close side on of the guy who fell off at the point he fell off (dont mean any offence to him ) but how many others have that shot? may be he would like to see what went wrong! i would like to see different views of the stuff i did so i can learn from it see the height of the bike and my position on the bike etc which i cant see on the vid me mate got. i think a lot of others would like to do the same so go for it :banana:

White trash
11th April 2006, 21:48
Personally, I'd like to see all good footage submitted for CDS II DVD, but that's just coz I wanna be famous.

GIXser
11th April 2006, 21:57
Personally, I'd like to see all good footage submitted for CDS II DVD, but that's just coz I wanna be famous.

your'e too old old to be famous WT----lol

ok we got about three opinions so far-- a couple more please and let the people's republic decide

White trash
11th April 2006, 21:59
Fucken tell me about it mate. Alright, I wanna be infamous.

aff-man
11th April 2006, 22:07
yeh don't want to stand on anyones toes... I think larriken will choose the choicest bits for his DVD. The point of this one would be to include ALL footage so everyone can see themselves on the tube....

It would also give the stunters and Maybe the dragsters a few pointers where they can improve if they get to see what they are doing from a different angle.

GIXser
11th April 2006, 22:09
well said AFF

ukbandit
11th April 2006, 22:20
i thought you were famous!! or was you telling porkies lol:yes:

texmo
11th April 2006, 22:56
larriken didnt go to a good mates wedding to get to this stunt day its the first one in NZ and he had a huge part to play in it. I think you guys owe it to him to let him have the footage maby the next one you can do your thing but let the first new zeland stunt day go to larriken.

GIXser
12th April 2006, 09:45
i think you misunderstand this concept Textmo, we are going to give all the footage to Larriken"----
Larriken will probably only use 5-10 % if that for his Awesome" dvd's as the rest will be , well ,,,,just plain shit",,,,,!!!! Like Affman said people can see themselves what theve done etc--

in saying all this we respect your opinion,Textmo,

Okay people one more opinion will seal the deal"

The K,Bs repubublic of the long white cloud will have spoken"

aff-man
12th April 2006, 12:05
i think you misunderstand this concept Textmo, we are going to give all the footage to Larriken"----
Larriken will probably only use 5-10 % if that for his Awesome" dvd's as the rest will be , well ,,,,just plain shit",,,,,!!!! Like Affman said people can see themselves what theve done etc--

in saying all this we respect your opinion,Textmo,

Okay people one more opinion will seal the deal"

The K,Bs repubublic of the long white cloud will have spoken"

And hopefully it's larrikans.... Will PM him.

Oh and where are all the people who took video??

Riff Raff
12th April 2006, 14:30
My opinion .... since I did footage specifically for Larriken for Chicks Dig Scars I think it would be unfair to then give those tapes to someone else to put out on a DVD before CDS II release.

larriken
12th April 2006, 19:06

Hahaha Cowpoo is my new hero!

Serious though..................I don't have a problem with the idea. I will do a section on the weekend for the next DVD, christ, it's the first one!!!!!! Has to be in there! Only thing for me is, but it's not a major, is that I won't use footage that's already been on another DVD. No point really. If you want I am more than happy to bang out a specific stunt day DVD for the guys and girls that attended. If you want to supply vid, I'll edit it, keep some tasty bits, and job's done. If people want it, it could be done just for the price of the DVD and postage. Just my thoughts anyways.

I'm with Trashy, I want to be famous toooooooo!:2thumbsup

GIXser
12th April 2006, 19:57
i havent spoken to AFF yet , but i think the verdict is in"
instead we will collect most of the video footage (i have some, i know UKbandit has some etc,, im sure there are others) and we will forward this to Larriken,

i am more than happy to wait for a proffesional copy from Larriken
(ps Larriken i dont think there is any need to discount this" i think we all know that a lot of time and effort goes into your dvd"s its worth the coin if ya ask me---)

As far as being famous with White Trash, Larriken"!!! your'e both to ugly to be famous,

cheers all

White trash
12th April 2006, 21:46
As far as being famous with White Trash, Larriken"!!! your'e both to ugly to be famous,

What? There no mirrors at your house?

Just coz you've got a pretty jacket to maych your canary bike mate, doesn't make you good looking.

GIXser
13th April 2006, 08:42
What? There no mirrors at your house?

Just coz you've got a pretty jacket to maych your canary bike mate, doesn't make you good looking.

heheheeh i knew i'd get a dig outta one of ya's

R6_kid
13th April 2006, 10:43
i've got a few alright videos here. Will chuck them on a cd and get it out to you sometime jono. Either of you going to be out tonight on the thursday night ride?