PDA

View Full Version : Movie Discussion

Free Rider
11th April 2006, 16:59
Hey everyone,

Just watched a couple of movies.. Exorcism of Emily Rose, Saw and Cinderella Man..

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE NAME OF Cinderella Man.. If you havn't already watched it and you like boxing movies then it's diffenitly a movie for you to watch.. i'm not going to tell wat happens in it incase sum of u havnt watched it..

Exorcism of Emily Rose.. hmmm not as frightning as in previews.. i thought was kinda boring really... what do you guys that have seen it think about it??

Saw 1.. i thought it was great.. If ya love horrors or sadistic violence then this is the movie for you.. i can tell you that it left me eager to watch Saw 2.. i have heard that you cant watch saw 2 without watching saw 1 first..

Hope these short reviews are ok.. I'd like to know what other movies are great so i could also watch them..

Cheers, Mike

Sniper
11th April 2006, 17:03
Sniper Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
Blade Trilogy
Anything that has blood and guts.
Saving Private Ryan (Not shaving ryans privates)
The Marksman

MSTRS
11th April 2006, 17:25
The Hannibal Lecter series
....in fact, anything with Anthony Hopkins in it...

metric
11th April 2006, 17:33
Hey everyone,

Just watched a couple of movies.. Exorcism of Emily Rose, Saw and Cinderella Man..

Exorcism of ER - enjoyed it, thought it was quite good

Watched Saw 1 on DVD, next night watched Saw 2 at the movies... can't wait for Saw 3. Haven't seen Cinderella Man but would like to

My current favourites include Napoleon Dynamite - off the wall, not your average formula american tripe and Crash - understandably an Oscar winner - good exploration of average america this day in age

Qkchk
11th April 2006, 17:35
For those who dont know...........

A awesome movie index site. Anything and everything you wanna know about any movie/tv show/dvd box sets etc....

www.imdb.com

:)

GR81
11th April 2006, 17:56
Saw 1.. i thought it was great.. If ya love horrors or sadistic violence then this is the movie for you.. i can tell you that it left me eager to watch Saw 2.. i have heard that you cant watch saw 2 without watching saw 1 first..
it kind of kicks along from the first one, but kind of doesnt at the same time.
pretty hardout movie if you ask me.

thealmightytaco
11th April 2006, 20:01
Exorcism of Emily - I agree with ya Free Rider, too much law room crap for it to be a proper scary ass movie. When it was scary it was well scary though, twisted up on the floor starin' back at her bf, that was nice.

Saw - Was pretty sweet for a on-the-cheap movie, was done like 48hr type competition movie or summat I heard, turned out farkin' well considering. Saw 2 lacked the impact, they tried to spend money on it, and it didn't work quite as well I thought. Not bad mind you, but not quite as good.

V for Vendetta is freakin' sweet, done by the Matrix boys, I loved it. Remember remember, the 5th of November...