PDA

View Full Version : Addiction?

Ivan
11th April 2006, 18:45
Is this addiction or what I just went out and brought Moto GP 4 but dont have a Playstation 2:mellow:
I have played this game once before and could not let it slip when I saw it for sale at $33 so now I have to go to my mates house to even play it lol

Insanity_rules
12th April 2006, 07:16
Yes it is an addiction! Two wheels and speed arent by far the worst though. Go Honda racing!

Grahameeboy
12th April 2006, 07:18
Yes it is an addiction! Two wheels and speed arent by far the worst though. Go Honda racing!

I never got past Space Invaders..................:doh:

emaN
12th April 2006, 09:57
$29.95 at the Whare-house...take it back!

working my way through the 250 c'ship at the mo', on an Aprilia.

Next game; TT Superbikes....oh yes!

Ivan
12th April 2006, 10:17
$29.95 at the Whare-house...take it back!

working my way through the 250 c'ship at the mo', on an Aprilia.

Next game; TT Superbikes....oh yes!

Bugger I found a PS2 last night for $50 it is a awsome game I dont have a memory carb so play 2 playergrand prixs against my dad. I had a go on the Team Scott RS125 at Losail its awsome.

Where do you get TT superbikes from?

Matt Bleck
12th April 2006, 10:42
Yeah I plan on moving in with eman.....

Nitzer
12th April 2006, 10:44

I still find Pac Man a challenge too

u4ea
12th April 2006, 10:48
Is this addiction or what I just went out and brought Moto GP 4 but dont have a Playstation 2:mellow:
I have played this game once before and could not let it slip when I saw it for sale at $33 so now I have to go to my mates house to even play it lol
go to STARWARE at google.you may be able to down load motogp,thats my new screen saver,but they will send you heaps of poop too............

Bend-it
12th April 2006, 10:49

You're supposed to move AWAY from the monsters...

Nitzer
12th April 2006, 11:43
You're supposed to move AWAY from the monsters...

is that the monsters encased in metal and has 4 wheels?

kawaman
12th April 2006, 12:33
Flat mate brought this game last week......addictive as hell, it is all we have done at home for days now. Got to do some house work soon :argh:

babyB
12th April 2006, 12:34

:rofl: i still got the original ATARI-2600 (1978 i think) if ya wanna play:slap: ..

IVAN =Yes it is an addiction; my recomdation for your therapy; is to grab MotorGP4 & a bike, high-tail it to my place. apon arrival place said itam in my PS2 so i may spend the day obtaining your reason for addiction:rofl:
note; if anyone has an addiction to TTSuperbike, would you please follow the above therapy:corn:

Nitzer
12th April 2006, 12:42
:rofl: i still got the original ATARI-2600 (1978 i think) if ya wanna play:slap:

Boy, you still have one of those, that's pretty cool. Are they worth much just out of interest?

Ivan
12th April 2006, 14:20
:rofl: i still got the original ATARI-2600 (1978 i think) if ya wanna play:slap: ..

IVAN =Yes it is an addiction; my recomdation for your therapy; is to grab MotorGP4 & a bike, high-tail it to my place. apon arrival place said itam in my PS2 so i may spend the day obtaining your reason for addiction:rofl:
note; if anyone has an addiction to TTSuperbike, would you please follow the above therapy:corn:

Sure is I have been playing all day so far my fingers are hurting I started at 10 am and only just stopped for a break then

Coyote
12th April 2006, 14:30
I'm not really into computer games....

vtec
12th April 2006, 15:42
I'm not really into computer games....

Haha nice try arcade demigod.

I loved the Gran Turismo car games before I got into bikes, and used to play on my brother's PS2, but I've never owned a console myself. Might have to get one for the MotoGP series, but I'm currently investing all of my meagre income into the real thing...

Ivan
13th April 2006, 14:40
I have been playing this game for days now that i brought a PS2 and I have been racing today and decided to go world GP's now I have Harold Bartol stressing out that he doesnt want any failures at the last round and I have come along way so take Andrea Divizzoso you aint winning the title this year a ha o yeah I am gonna win that bloody KTM FPR is so bloody fast I draft all the guys down the straights and pull out and then slam back in again into another draught and Im only on the upgraded motor I failed the last 2 tests and I am running the standered chassis just differnt brakes and fairing cowl designs I love this game tho you can change your riding style to suit:corn: