PDA

View Full Version : Video of open day?

White trash
27th April 2004, 09:37
I saw a few cameras lurking around the track on Friday. Has anybody got any decent footage?

MikeL
27th April 2004, 09:46
I saw a few cameras lurking around the track on Friday. Has anybody got any decent footage?

When I saw Craig (XRNR) about 11 a.m. he said he was going to video some of the sessions. Don't know whether he managed to get any decent footage before his spill.
I had intended to take my video camera along but decided not to as I wasn't staying that long and didn't want to cart it all round the Coromandel afterwards. Might bring it next time if I don't go on the track.

XRNR
27th April 2004, 10:56
If this is you? Mr Fast (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/4images/details.php?image_id=1509) (best of my still's) Then I have got some more on video. I have quite a few more stills of people but keep getting time outs when trying to upload them.
Being an amateur on the video I have got quite a lot of stuff, but by the time I edit it out their's probably only enough to fit on a 50cent piece. I did get a good one of you pulling a wheelie as you entered the back straight, hopefully it wasn't too small on film.

Mr Kiwistorm kept pulling a wheelie when I was trying to video him exiting the hairpin at the end of the back straight (for the camera I am sure!). Little did he know he kept disappearing off the top of my zoomed in frame.

White trash
27th April 2004, 11:12
If this is you? Mr Fast (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/4images/details.php?image_id=1509) (best of my still's) Then I have got some more on video. I have quite a few more stills of people but keep getting time outs when trying to upload them.
Being an amateur on the video I have got quite a lot of stuff, but by the time I edit it out their's probably only enough to fit on a 50cent piece. I did get a good one of you pulling a wheelie as you entered the back straight, hopefully it wasn't too small on film.

Mr Kiwistorm kept pulling a wheelie when I was trying to video him exiting the hairpin at the end of the back straight (for the camera I am sure!). Little did he know he kept disappearing off the top of my zoomed in frame.

Nah. That guy's got far too much style to be me.

I was riding the gay/canary/dafodil coloured GSXR6. Might of done a wheelie at some stage as well.

Motoracer
27th April 2004, 11:23

Na man... WT was WAY faster than him! I overtook that guy and WT was much faster than me! Or was "Mr Fast" going easy on me? :confused2

Zed
27th April 2004, 12:18
Email the stills, etc to me if you like (may pay to zip them up 1st if you can) and I will try and upload them from my home Jetstream connection? Or send them directly to SpankMe?

Would be great to see what you got!

Zed

XRNR
27th April 2004, 13:26
Email the stills, etc to me if you like (may pay to zip them up 1st if you can) and I will try and upload them from my home Jetstream connection? Or send them directly to SpankMe?
I will give spankme a CD, I have got 30Mb of still's zipped. I ain't uploading that via modem.

Forgive me if I am confused about who mr fast was. But I did see a yellow bike making you look like you ride like me MotoRacer.

White trash
27th April 2004, 13:35
Ummmmm yeahh........

But the photo of Mr Fast you posted is riding a blue bike? And from what I saw you weren't getting along at a bad pace considering what you ride anyway.

It aint what you ride, or even how you ride it! It's that you're RIDING!

Well done everyone there. The day was made all the richer just by each of us turning up.

Motoracer
27th April 2004, 13:49
Forgive me if I am confused about who mr fast was. But I did see a yellow bike making you look like you ride like me MotoRacer.

LOL, yep that yellow road GSXR 600 was ridden by WT. I have been through shit loads of crashes and this time round I'd rather have a 1.07 and bring my bike home unscrached than try too hard too soon for a faster time and bin it. I am definetly looking forward to improving my time next time.

LB
28th April 2004, 05:36
I'm pretty sure Mr Fast is gpercival from the KB site.

Motoracer
28th April 2004, 10:53
I'm pretty sure Mr Fast is gpercival from the KB site.

Oooops, there must have been some mistake on my part then. He is definetly a fast racer. Sorry gpercival, my bad :Oops:

XRNR
29th April 2004, 21:27
Due to the no video policy, I have been cutting out some stills from tape & slowly putting them into the gallery. They are only 640x480 & some are a bit jagard.

FROSTY
29th April 2004, 22:14
I wouldnt mind finding like one pic of me out there --ya know the slow one everybody was passin on the straights

White trash
30th April 2004, 07:26
I wouldnt mind finding like one pic of me out there --ya know the slow one everybody was passin on the straights

And the corners. :ride:

White trash
30th April 2004, 07:51
Due to the no video policy, I have been cutting out some stills from tape & slowly putting them into the gallery. They are only 640x480 & some are a bit jagard.

Thanks for the effort! Finally! A picture of me from less than 1km away.

Yes that is "White trash" in #1

FROSTY
30th April 2004, 08:21
not too many passed on the corners -Cept when I was pushin the ##@#@#@ cbr :D