PDA

View Full Version : another newbe "oldy really"

A Toad 2
27th April 2004, 18:48
:Pokey: me and my best mate toad have decided that life is passing by too quickly and we yearn for the freedom of open spaces;scenery and winding roads that nz has to offer . finance has allowed us to buy a couple of cheap jap 400cc chopper style bikes ,slow and steady does us .i am really enjoying fiddling with our old wrecks and getting them up to scratch and safe.Look forward to meeting other gasoline cowboys out there.catch ya

Motu
27th April 2004, 20:32
Welcome - there are others of us here who don't belong in the go fast crowd...enjoy.

FROSTY
27th April 2004, 20:50
good onya guys --enjoy the beasties its great to see more bikers out there :scooter:

Posh Tourer :P
28th April 2004, 19:23
Welcome - there are others of us here who don't belong in the go fast crowd...enjoy.

I'll join that club too..... Still like a good quick corner though :) even if it is only at 35kmh

Holy Roller
28th April 2004, 20:03
I'll join that club too..... Still like a good quick corner though :) even if it is only at 35kmh
Its good to see more great bikes out there, still great fun in the twisties :2thumbsup its not how fast one gets there but how much fun one can have really enjoying the ride and scenery :rockon:

Tas
28th April 2004, 20:42
Welcome, This is a great site.
There is a lot of good windings between you and I!
Be in touch if your down this way.

Tas
28th April 2004, 20:47
Welcome, This is a great site.
There is a lot of good "open spaces, scenery and winding road" between you and I!
Be in touch if your down this way.

magnum
5th May 2004, 12:28
hello and welcome.