PDA

View Full Version : No more ZXR

georgedubyabush
27th April 2004, 21:45
Nope, for once this isn't a binning thread.
Sold today.
A newbie makes it through the first 18 months on one of those silly crotch rockets without a single crash, all skin intact, and not too many hairy moments.

...Sorry... Fred Savage, The Wonder Years moment there

Ghost Lemur
27th April 2004, 22:01
Congrats GDB. Did you get what you were after for it?

toads
27th April 2004, 22:04
so what bike do you have your eye on now??? <_<

georgedubyabush
27th April 2004, 22:47
Near enough GL. Guy came all the way up with a trailer from Auckland and was gone again in 10 minutes.
I have my eye on any bike that passes my way, but I'm not buying as I'm fleeing the country. 3 weeks to go, and so much junk to get rid of.
I have an old kawa z650 four to potter around on in the mean time.

fpsware
27th April 2004, 22:51
Nope, for once this isn't a binning thread.
Sold today.
A newbie makes it through the first 18 months on one of those silly crotch rockets without a single crash, all skin intact, and not too many hairy moments.

...Sorry... Fred Savage, The Wonder Years moment there
Its been 15 years and I'm still sitting on my learners . But it doesn't stop me from riding a higher CC bike. And the $400 fine from Mr :Police: each time really does nothing to deter me.

Congrats. what bike do you have your eye on now? I've been riding a ZXR400 for the last 6 months, GREAT BIKE!

Ghost Lemur
28th April 2004, 01:48
Its been 15 years and I'm still sitting on my learners . But it doesn't stop me from riding a higher CC bike. And the $400 fine from Mr :Police: each time really does nothing to deter me.

Congrats. what bike do you have your eye on now? I've been riding a ZXR400 for the last 6 months, GREAT BIKE!

I've been like that with my car licence. Had my resricted since 16 (now 26). Didn't want to fork out $50 for silly piece of paper. Now thanks to my procrastination, besides the fines I've had to pay, I've now got to pay $107 for my full and do a test. I'd love to say it's taught me my lesson, but it hasn't. Still procrastinating.

BTW what are you planning on doing with your 400 you get your zx9r? *hint hint* ;)

Wenier
28th April 2004, 08:57
Nice to hear ya movin up pity about the fines for the two of ya o well. Should have paid that 50 since everything changed a. Gonna sell my bike sometime in the not to distant furture and hope for a 600cc.