PDA

View Full Version : Picking A Decent Bike for my Height

IronicCapers
13th April 2006, 23:30
Im a tall young lad whos got a big offroader but only just getting my learners so obviously i enjoy the speed factor of biking since im at the ripe age when the testosterone is boiling over. 6'2" and im looking for a sports bikes. Don't really no what bikes have good ride heights in the 250cc range? NE takers for this question

zeocen
14th April 2006, 17:36
I'm just a little over 6'1 with a medium build and have a kawa gpx250 ninja, haven't had any size problems on it so far.. infact I'd go as far to say that it's bloody comfortable for its size.

I dunno though, posture and all that.. it would be best to take a more experienced riders suggestions and go have a good long sit on some in some shops :P

Hope this helps, good luck!

cowpoos
14th April 2006, 17:53
hyosung gt250 are a very large 250cc motorbike...

brianemone
18th April 2006, 08:10
are you on your learners/restricted or full?? i used to ride a 250 gsxr when i was in high school. no that i've filled out a bit (love handles and all that) i wouldnt feel comfortable riding a 250gsxr the physical size of the bike was ok but the power would lack abit (old gsxr) if the bike had a bit more grunt (which a newer one would) i would say that the 250 is fine. by the way im 6'2"