PDA

View Full Version : stuntn bop stylez

mr mulisha
15th April 2006, 12:00
Hey there peoples just wantn to know how many guys like to go out stuntmn and servin the streets at night? If u are in the bop on a friday night we have a few boys here who ride and cause havoc and have alot of fun on the back wheels anybody wnats to ride no matter what level drop me a line would love to hear from ya also check out www.asylumx.co.nz all your stunt dvds and also gettn into helmets thsoe fat rx6 craft ones and lots of streetfighter conversion parts:ar15:

Highlander
15th April 2006, 12:20
First up I see this is your first post so welcome to the site, plenty here for most tastes so come on in and enjoy...

Second If you guys turn out to be the spastic twits that smash bottles all over the road just outside where I work most weekends I'll line you up for a serious rant after my night shifts sometime (when my self control is really low).

mr mulisha
15th April 2006, 13:26
smash bottles on the road huh . we are out for one thing only and thats to ride man tahst it we tear up the street on bikes not hurtn anyone maybe some ears if you not in bed but y would any biker smash bottles on the only surface we have to ride on ?

tl_tub
15th April 2006, 23:46
That shift cammo leather jacket is nice! I think im going to have to cut up the visa

cowpoos
16th April 2006, 00:02
nice site bro...u can buy me a beer sometime if I'm up that way!

DingDong
16th April 2006, 00:21
welcome mr mulisha... bit of a stunt freak are we?, and you have other stunt freak buddies?... hmmm I'll be in contact.

GIXser
16th April 2006, 08:04
Hey there peoples just wantn to know how many guys like to go out stuntmn and servin the streets at night? If u are in the bop on a friday night we have a few boys here who ride and cause havoc and have alot of fun on the back wheels anybody wnats to ride no matter what level drop me a line would love to hear from ya also check out www.asylumx.co.nz all your stunt dvds and also gettn into helmets thsoe fat rx6 craft ones and lots of streetfighter conversion parts:ar15:
When im down there i'll give ya a holler", ya'll can show me the spots, be keen to find some like minded individuals,
on ya---

White trash
16th April 2006, 08:46
Wheelies are neither big nor clever. That sort of behavior will win you no friends within the local constabularity and end up giving all bikers a bad name.

cowpoos
16th April 2006, 09:56
Wheelies are neither big nor clever. That sort of behavior will win you no friends within the local constabularity and end up giving all bikers a bad name.
and your just a regular bad arse mutha fucker ain't lad!

Drew
16th April 2006, 10:08
Good job you changed the Avatar then eh bro. I think you should have a black sheep on your T-shirt though man, cos of the whole family...

mr mulisha
16th April 2006, 11:35
haha looks like there is a few who think they can ride bikes in here and are opposed to people having there on freedom to do as they choose on one whell or two haha good to see there a few like minded people out there and yeah so keen to meet you guys and have sum serious fun i mean thats y we ride isnt it oh and get the chics i forgot that part hehe so navigator on thursday i will be ther catch up with a few of the locals

mr mulisha
16th April 2006, 11:39
yeah man for sure you seem to have a few chics following hehe always up to meet new riderz cuz

larriken
17th April 2006, 16:13
Haha Mr Mulishaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wondering when we'd see you on here! You know I'm coming up your way soon mate, gotta get some street footage for the next DVD!

2much
17th April 2006, 19:21
Hmmm, sounds interesting. Could be keen on this, will catch up with you at the Navigator.

mr mulisha
18th April 2006, 16:49
Haha Mr Mulishaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wondering when we'd see you on here! You know I'm coming up your way soon mate, gotta get some street footage for the next DVD!
if u want heaps of guys street ridn make sure u here on a fri nite will show u what goes on in the underground of bop also will get ghostrider to be here he is a machine