PDA

View Full Version : Likeminded Welly Lunatics

Drew
16th April 2006, 09:56
OK fellow wellington type people, I'm putting the call out to all those who want to learn to stunt.
What I intend to do is set up some practice times and places for us to play silly buggers.
I've been doin some research, and I've got some stuff I want try, but doin it alone is just asking for trouble.
Managed to figure out how the stunt guys can do no hands wheelies, circles and other such idiotic things, so it's time for me to have a go.

White trash
16th April 2006, 10:12
And the majority of you poofters need the practice.

I'm hoping to have one handed high chairs sorted by the end of the month.

cowpoos
16th April 2006, 10:15
And the majority of you poofters need the practice.

I'm hoping to have one handed high chairs sorted by the end of the month.
done one..... pifft......with standard gearing

White trash
16th April 2006, 10:21
[]
done one..... pifft......with standard gearing on a chook chaser

My hero. Weren't playin with yourself with your free hand were ya?

cowpoos
16th April 2006, 10:27
what wrong with doning it on a chook chaser....you hav any idea how trick it is with F all traction....as I don't do it on the road or any seal!!! wheel spining to at least 9 o clock...then stopping it going right over when it grabs...

madboy
16th April 2006, 11:18
I'd be keen. Mainly to watch. Not too keen on risking too much of my bike and/or rubber. Only thing I want to learn how to do is wheelies and stoppies well.

Drew
16th April 2006, 14:04
I'd be keen. Mainly to watch. Not too keen on risking too much of my bike and/or rubber. Only thing I want to learn how to do is wheelies and stoppies well.
Wheelies and stopies is all we be doin, just little bit sillier versions thereof. But cool as, your bike is well suited to doin sit down, two hands, run of the mill skyward lookin shit. Dip the clutch at four and a half grand, twist the grip, drop the clutch and presto, your doin a wheelie.

jimbo600
16th April 2006, 17:38
Count me out! I'm not doing silly stuff like that. Might be dangerous.

mr mulisha
16th April 2006, 19:47
hey fizzerman that sounds sweet theres a couple of us lookn at comn to welly to serve the streets soon so would be good to get in touch maybe you can show us sum good spots if you are ever up our way we can return the favour.its good to ride with a group of like minded street terroists we all get to learn somthn haha mostly how to drop a mint bike but thats what we do go home pit racer boys lol

LETHAL
18th April 2006, 20:17
yeah dude, good to see there are some like minded people in welly- gotta get my bike finished but then will be keen as to come along:ride:

Drew
8th May 2006, 21:50
There is a real chance for some practice this weekend. No large area slow speed stuff, but basic practice at whatever your into.
Goin over the wairarapa for a ride, I'll be on my FJ1200, but me bro will have my fizzer, so I'll swap with him and try to get my freak on. All are welcome, so PM me if your keen.:Oi:

cowpoos
8th May 2006, 22:13
sat or sunday?

skelstar
9th May 2006, 09:41
And do you mind a spectator or two?

mikey
9th May 2006, 11:00
fix my bike beofre then you cunt an i might let you ride it!

Drew
9th May 2006, 16:14
It'll be Sunday, all spectators welcome. Not goin specifically for stuntin, Goin for the ride, but sinse the fizzer will be there, and I will be there....

Usually meet at the bottom of the Haywards hill around ten thirty, might keep with that tradition. If I don't post a different time and place, we'll call that the plan.

Drew
9th May 2006, 16:16
Count me out! I'm not doing silly stuff like that. Might be dangerous.
Hold on a tick you fuckin goober, I text you thismorning and you're bloody coming.
:Pokey:

jimbo600
9th May 2006, 21:52
Hold on a tick you fuckin goober, I text you thismorning and you're bloody coming.
:Pokey:

Hold on bro' that quote was from weeks ago. I'm a hard charging stunting hero now ya know.

Unless its raining then I'm a Xbox warrior.

Unless Kath wants me to do housework then I'm a bitch.

cowpoos
9th May 2006, 22:51
Hold on bro' that quote was from weeks ago. I'm a hard charging stunting hero now ya know.

Unless its raining then I'm a Xbox warrior.

Unless Kath wants me to do housework then I'm a bitch.
your a bitch anyway!

Velox
9th May 2006, 23:53
Argh. I'd come over Sat but Sun I'm busy all day. If it changes let me know.

jimbo600
10th May 2006, 07:01
your a bitch anyway!

Your just pissy that I aint your bitch, biatch.

Jase W
11th May 2006, 23:49
i ended up getting roped into working for a few hours on sunday, so i'll be out as im working midday - 3. gutted too. let me know when you're going out next, and ill sort my shit so that i have that day clear.

driftn
12th May 2006, 18:26
you dont want to go swaping for to long mate i dont want to be riding that whale for two long. unless of course its raining then im keen ill do some skids:scooter:

White trash
12th May 2006, 19:40
What's it matter to you? You can't ride for shit anyway is what I heard.

Something about having a little pecker and not being able to keep it up...

Drew
13th May 2006, 14:39
It aint about how big his pecker is, he's scared of his missus, and if he tries to go fast, she'll give him the bash.:nono:
That and the fact he got no tallent.

jimbo600
13th May 2006, 16:40
It aint about how big his pecker is, he's scared of his missus, and if he tries to go fast, she'll give him the bash.:nono:
That and the fact he got no tallent.

What's it matter to you? You can't ride for shit anyway is what I heard.

Something about having a little pecker and not being able to keep it up...

You cunts better not be talking about me.

Riff Raff
13th May 2006, 17:35
You cunts better not be talking about my little pecker. Don't arsk me how I know, but gee golly gosh, if mine was as big as WTs I'd be the king of wheelies.

Penis envy is a terrible thing!

jimbo600
13th May 2006, 17:44
Penis envy is a terrible thing!

What the bloody hell! I never said that! I Never! Anyway my knob has more veins in it.

jimbo600
13th May 2006, 17:47
What's it matter to you? You can't ride for shit anyway is what I heard. If you could ride bikes as good as I ride blokes you'd be a GP hero.!

Man keep your flippy floppy shit to yourself.

driftn
13th May 2006, 20:02
Now now arseholes ther is no need for the trash talking were all family here at the end of the day if i was as quick as any of you then i would have no luck at with women now would i:nya:

Stickchick
13th May 2006, 20:41
I been told you only got bad luck with the ladys now. Besides, you need to lack critical parts of the brain to ride the way we do.

This is drew btw, couldn't be arsed loging nout from the missus, then logging back in as me.h

Riff Raff
14th May 2006, 11:13
Aah, it's a beautiful thing seeing the love between three brothers in here! Makes me go all soppy, bless all your wee cotton socks.

mr me
26th May 2006, 17:35
All 3 are sft cocks and cant ride for shit.Thats the rumour i hear any way.:scooter:

Stickchick
26th May 2006, 18:33
All 3 are sft cocks and cant ride for shit.Thats the rumour i hear any way.:scooter:
Could just be, that your a walkin hard on, so everyone else is gonna seem like a soft cock to you.

cowpoos
26th May 2006, 20:12
Could just be, that your a walkin hard on, so everyone else is gonna seem like a soft cock to you.
nah...not quite luv....he's more like a saggy pair of nuts....so there for all he see's is soft cocks!!