PDA

View Full Version : the 1000k ride (or there abouts)

ukbandit
16th April 2006, 12:43
hey Gix how ya feeling today? man that was one long day in the saddle :crazy: rearly good to meet the lads and lasses up north shit man those buggers can ride hard:ar15: heres that snip of the stunt day, chris if you read this hope the misses is ok se ya:2thumbsup

GIXser
16th April 2006, 20:57
hey uk, man what a ride eh' i was soooo tired" at the end" thoroughly enjoyed it though, good to catch up with ya man" we'll have to catch up soon, and tear it up again"
Cheers for the vid"

DMNTD
16th April 2006, 21:06
hey Gix how ya feeling today? man that was one long day in the saddle :crazy: rearly good to meet the lads and lasses up north shit man those buggers can ride hard:ar15: heres that snip of the stunt day, chris if you read this hope the misses is ok se ya:2thumbsup

Yeah you lot did well yesterday for foam blowers mate ;) :clap:
Come up for some serious twisty pratice anytime ya hear
I don't think we ride hard sir...just assertively with a bit of lala thrown in the fix maybe :wacko: :scratch:
Duc-Gurl is "fine" too thanks for asking. Bruising has made an appearance but all things concidered all good.
The TL only needs some Nothland style repairs before it gets traded in on a new beast for her...anyone seen my hammer? :stoogie:

ukbandit
17th April 2006, 19:47
anyone seen my hammer? :stoogie:
i think its in some guys head at the gas station :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DMNTD
19th April 2006, 11:39
i think its in some guys head at the gas station :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know where my gloves are thanks UK :dodge:
So when y'all coming up next? I know that RobNZ will be up HERE at 7:30AM :gob: on saturday for a few hours pleasure :blip:
Too early for yee all?

Unit
23rd April 2006, 16:07
Thanks for asking Im fine now and TL Rider has scored some of the bits needed to make her good as new (dont tell him but Ive hidden the hammer:doh: ).
For those of you who are keen to venture up this way we usually do around 450 to 500km rides on our Norfland Days out, sometimes less but we just get on our bikes and ride all day. Some are quicker than others, but I go at a fairly leasurely pace and never end up too far behind so long as I keep on going and dont stop too much. So if you travel up from the Jaffa land or especially beyond then you need to be prepared to either stay over up here or a bloody big days ride. Either way we enjoy the company :ride: :drinkup: (Ah we were lonely for a social life, thanks KB its an added bonus):eek: :stupid: :rockon:

ukbandit
23rd April 2006, 22:44
[QUOTE=Duc-Gurl]Thanks for asking Im fine now and TL Rider has scored some of the bits needed to make her good as new (dont tell him but Ive hidden the hammer:doh: ).
So if you travel up from the Jaffa land
what the hell is jaffa land im a pome i dont know the slang :laugh: glad you are good duc gurl, next time would like to stay over i would love to have a beer with you guys (i will bring me own hammer) and beer what you think im sure gixer would be up for it :bleh: se ya