PDA

View Full Version : Mary Perkins in Crusty Demons

Velox
16th April 2006, 23:21
Just saw an article saying that NZer Mary Perkins has joined Crusty Demons. First gal they've had in the team! Good effort eh?!:first:

VasalineWarrior
16th April 2006, 23:28
Pull my other leg, it has bells on it. Nah really, true? Thats a pretty skilled crowd, more power to her for joining. Bigger gonads tha me :slap:

cowpoos
16th April 2006, 23:54
Just saw an article saying that NZer Mary Perkins has joined Crusty Demons. First gal they've had in the team! Good effort eh?!:first:
thats priddy old news doll...sorry to bust ya ballon :)

SixPackBack
17th April 2006, 07:30
Krusti's musta needed a pit bitch...chicks can't ride:no:

Nicksta
17th April 2006, 19:15
Krusti's musta needed a pit bitch...chicks can't ride:no:

A lot can and do..... :brick:

SixPackBack
17th April 2006, 19:19
A lot can and do..... :brick:

Humour Nicksta...recognise it twisted sister<_<

surfchick
18th April 2006, 08:17

dunno what el crusty demons is-take it they some uber riding team...but wihoo in my books it's always good to crack out a first.

Velox
18th April 2006, 18:44
thats priddy old news doll...sorry to bust ya ballon :)
Just saw it in that central districts(?) motorsport paper thing in Palmy on Sat. Could've been an old one but it can't have been that long ago?

dunno what el crusty demons is-take it they some uber riding team...but wihoo in my books it's always good to crack out a first.
It's a freestyle motoX group that has some of the world's best freestyle riders in it. They're all American I think and they came to Wgtn last year. They back-flipped a snowmobile which was pretty awesome!:Punk:

Motoracer
18th April 2006, 19:17
Good effort eh?!:first:

Fuck yea!! :headbang:

Nicksta
18th April 2006, 21:58

It's a freestyle motoX group that has some of the world's best freestyle riders in it. They're all American I think and they came to Wgtn last year. They back-flipped a snowmobile which was pretty awesome!:Punk:

Dude... who are you quoting... freaky stuff......

Velox
18th April 2006, 22:46
Dude... who are you quoting... freaky stuff......
Woah...yeah. Sorry - wrote in the wrong person!

cowpoos
18th April 2006, 22:53
Woah...yeah. Sorry - wrote in the wrong person!
bit more practise u mite be able to join em eh gurl?

Ps: whats with all these half dunk beers all round my house....?????

Velox
18th April 2006, 22:59
bit more practise u mite be able to join em eh gurl?

Ps: whats with all these half dunk beers all round my house....?????
Prob people being 'polite' hiding the Ranfurleighs that you made them drink.:blah:

Sparky Bills
18th April 2006, 23:15
Prob people being 'polite' hiding the Ranfurleighs that you made them drink.:blah:

Ranfurleighs!! What you trying to pull Poos!?
Thats disgusting!