PDA

View Full Version : To all those up north

robnz
18th April 2006, 19:23
On Saturday the 22nd of April i will be in whangarei for the day. I have not been in Whangarei for a few years and never had the pleasure of taking my bike up there and sample the roads.

I was wondering if any body had a few spare hours to show me around these famous roads that people have been talking about on this site.

If anybody can spare a few hours it is very much appreciated.

Regards.

Rob.

APPLE
18th April 2006, 21:28
i think mr TL rider'' would be oh so willing to show you the scenery up round the north mate?

DMNTD
18th April 2006, 21:39
i think mr TL rider'' would be oh so willing to show you the scenery up round the north mate?

Mate...ya got me pegged :whistle:
I have 4 of my kids here for the school holidays but I'm positive I could find an hour or two or better still find a another KBer/local to "help" out...I mean we could have it worse ya know.
PM me with a rough idea of arrival time...ideas on what styles of roads you're keen on....a time frame you've got for the riding up this way ;)

GIXser
18th April 2006, 21:44
Mate...ya got me pegged :whistle:
I have 4 of my kids here for the school holidays but I'm positive I could find an hour or two or better still find a another KBer/local to "help" out...I mean we could have it worse ya know.
PM me with a rough idea of arrival time...ideas on what styles of roads you're keen on....a time frame you've got for the riding up this way ;)

your'e like the whangarei "sallie army" always willing to lend a hand/ or your case FIST":blip:

justsomeguy
18th April 2006, 21:46
your'e like the whangarei "sallie army" always willing to lend a hand/ or your case FIST":blip:

Isn't "fuck-knuckle" one of his favourite words:blah:

Bleck K6
18th April 2006, 22:25
On Saturday the 22nd of April i will be in whangarei for the day. I have not been in Whangarei for a few years and never had the pleasure of taking my bike up there and sample the roads.

I was wondering if any body had a few spare hours to show me around these famous roads that people have been talking about on this site.

Regards.

Rob.
Sure we could put a little sample together for ya.
Will talk to TL about it,Should be a few keen for saturday.

Antallica
18th April 2006, 22:29
Won't be out on the Bandit 'till thr 5th so I'm out.

Get John to go with ya TL.

DMNTD
18th April 2006, 22:56
Sure we could put a little sample together for ya.
Will talk to TL about it,Should be a few keen for saturday.

I'm sure we have the technology to help out eh...bloody hell,yet another great excuse to go riding. Like we need one :blip:

Won't be out on the Bandit 'till thr 5th so I'm out.
Get John to go with ya TL.

Hey! What are you implying :scratch:
John appears that he might front up if he ain't farting about fixing his hair-do :sick:
Shall hit up a certain Barney rider too....

Korumba
18th April 2006, 23:06
I am keen for a ride..Will watch with intrest.

nodrog
21st April 2006, 12:04

Regards.

Rob.

will see you tomorrow robnz (if I can get out of bed :zzzz: ), TL rider has informed me of the early start!

robnz
21st April 2006, 15:42
cheers mate. the more people going for a ride the better i reckon. yeah sorry for the early start can be a bit of a bugger, except when getting up at 4 to go work is part of your regular routine.

John
21st April 2006, 18:03
Want to come out but haveto get my bike ready for 7th, and I offered to help fix up a few bikes - have a good ride, dispite what TL says smoking his pancake isnt a good idea.

Sniper
23rd April 2006, 14:20
or your case FIST":blip:

When you remembered FIST can be a verb.

Rep to who can name the song those lyrics came out of.

Unit
23rd April 2006, 14:38
Good to meet you Robnz. And thanks for letting me have a sit on your SV, it feels awesome with those pipes. Hope you enjoyed the brief stint the boys took you on once the weather finally decided to play nice. Do come again soon.
And JSG you are right, 'fuck-knuckle' is absolutely one of his favourate words, has he used it on you then:killingme dont worry, your not alone:buggerd: