PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Wellington pool comp.Ha ha!

White trash
29th April 2004, 15:19
I'll be at the usual hang out (Riverbank) from about 8 till 9 tonight. Got a couple of illicit deals to complete.

Then on to ROQM High St for some much needed Harley-Davidson slagging. Anyone fancy a beer followed by a fight? :)

Just kidding, all welcome. See you there.

matthewt
29th April 2004, 15:52
Then on to ROQM High St for some much needed Harley-Davidson slagging. Anyone fancy a beer followed by a fight? :)

F**k yer, I reckon I can take your HD riding skinny arse. (In pool not the fight, aw what the hell I'll try both !!)

Actually I have to pick up my parents from the airport tonight so doubt I'll make it.

White trash
29th April 2004, 16:11
F**k yer, I reckon I can take your HD riding skinny arse. (In pool not the fight, aw what the hell I'll try both !!)

Actually I have to pick up my parents from the airport tonight so doubt I'll make it.

Sweet as. Next week's just around the corner.

White trash
30th April 2004, 07:55
Awesome turnout last night. Good to see you again, Deano. Your partner (is it Nicky?) seems really cool.

Hayden, ditch that chick Tiffany REAL quick! She seems really anti friends/fun.

Mike, Fizzerman, Peoples hero the only one missing was a certain long haired larrikan from Paraparaumu. Hmmmmmmm.....

Eddieb
30th April 2004, 08:21
Where was everybody?

I was down there from about 8 till 9, didn't see any bikes or know any faces though.

White trash
1st May 2004, 12:46
Where was everybody?

I was down there from about 8 till 9, didn't see any bikes or know any faces though.

I did a ride through at 8 but it was pissing down. Parked the bike in L/Hutt then went back down in the Skyline. Saw no bikes till 8:30, onto the pool hall till about 12:30-1:00.

Deano
1st May 2004, 13:13
Awesome turnout last night. Good to see you again, Deano. Your partner (is it Nicky?) seems really cool.

Hayden, ditch that chick Tiffany REAL quick! She seems really anti friends/fun.

Mike, Fizzerman, Peoples hero the only one missing was a certain long haired larrikan from Paraparaumu. Hmmmmmmm.....

Yeah, Nikki is cool, I think I might keep her on. (looks over shoulder) :innocent:

Tiffany seemed ok, her and Nikki were chatting away but thats chicks for ya :whocares:

Hayden reminded her of a mate of mine who is, shall we say, somewhat :Pokey: sleazy...

Is he in here ? :lol:

Are any of you boys coming around tomorrow at 4 for delayed coverage of the South Africa gp on big screen ? :apint: