PDA

View Full Version : winter clear out

bikerboy
30th April 2004, 12:51
Yep i'm going to endure possibly more abuse but the following items are for sale. All are in very good condition despite some being well used. I tend to take good care of my things.

Arai Condor Helmet, size medium, 57-58. Blue with checkered flag design plus three visors, clear tinted and silver. Moderate used, on small chip/scatch on top and one on side. never been dropped etc. $900 helmet plus three visors at $125 each to replace, SELLING for $300.

Shark RSR mystique, yellow and silver, has clear visor, breathe box and breath guard. Superb helmet. Size Medium 56-58, several small scratches on sides from resting on tank against fork adjusters. :-( $1400 to replace SELLING for $350.

Dainese perferated leather jacket with armour.Size 56 Euro. Excellent for summer riding, beautiful jacket. Well used but great condition, very soft. my most favorite jacket but just way too big now, reluctant sale. To replace $800 (if you can find one), SELLING for $350.

All items are on a first with the cash basis, RING or text me 021 680 088. DO NOT MESSAGE ME here as i am slow to clear messages and you may miss out!

Cajun
4th May 2004, 07:54
ya still have the Shark RSR mystique helmet??

bikerboy
4th May 2004, 17:41
No, sorry gentlemen, the Shark has gone.

The jacket and Arai are still available as of today, 5-00pm. :beer:

Cajun
5th May 2004, 07:37
nope jacket to big for me and helmet not the right colour i want

Badcat
12th May 2004, 20:20
hi - what colour is it?
do you have any pics?
i'm 6'2 and 100 kilos - size XL shirt usually - sound right?

ken

bikerboy
12th May 2004, 22:37
Sorry it's taken so long to update,

Both helmets are gone. Just the jacket is left.

Black perferated leather, Dainese, size 56 Euro. Armour in shoulder and elbows.

Badcat, it should fit you as a 56 is an XL approximately. Sorry not talented enough to do pics but it is a plain, solid black jacket with two side pockets. The Dainese logo is embossed in the leather but very subtle and hard to see.
:beer: