PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: ChCh Re-riding Canty Rides Adventure Ride Sunday23April

Transalper
21st April 2006, 14:11
Maybe you went on the ride and thought I'd like to do that again sometime.
Well we are.
PLUG and I are rewinding our routesheets and meeting on the street or at the garage near the Canterbury Rides Shop in Ferry Road at about 8am on Sunday to re-ride the adventure that the Canty Rides people held on 26 February.
Plan is to be riding about 8:30am
This time there will be no support vehicles or sweeper bike as apart from the now-used route sheet, the shop has nothing to do with us going for another ride.

So anyone else interested?

PLUG
22nd April 2006, 16:41
Looks like we could run it to the tarmac KB brigade @ Akaroa TA ... Won't that be nice:sunny:

JWALKER
22nd April 2006, 16:44
yeah, sounds like a plan. maybe see you people in akaroa

PLUG
22nd April 2006, 17:00
We will be passin through Akaroa early arvo & stopin for lunch ... more than likely the place on the corner where the one way joins the main road again ...

laRIKin
22nd April 2006, 17:26
Sorry I am not going to make it.
Got a 40th to go to, to night and SDU has to work the morning and night shift as normal.
And I have been asked to go to a Trials meeting to look at a bike and watch a mate ride for a bit at ten-ish.
I'm guessing that we may see go guys at the Wheat Sheath Pub on your way back.
Because we are hoping to ride the summit road and one of the Little river gravel roads if there is time.